What's new

TOP 5 Fighter Planes Under Development

Sanibal Mirza :I know the thread says under development but I dont think any fighter jet can match F-22 A RAPTOR

Exaggerated comment... Nothing is unmatchable... Every thing is best of their time...

India laganey wala hai Wat JF-17 Ki??:undecided:

Can you explain in details how?. Boy come out of day dreaming sooner you came out from dreaming greater good for you, or otherwise ...............................:rofl:

I wish you could put the proverb right atleast. It is "Hath Kangan ko Arsi Kya..".

Regarding source of Article, I am sure Indians are found everywhere.. even there lives one in our President but no matter where it is found, an Idiot is recognized without an ID card.

oops i am sorry master saheb thanks for teaching me btw u r not as right as u think "Ye Panch Shahzade kahen:disagree: ja rahe hain"
Kahan:agree:

Can you explain in details how?. Boy come out of day dreaming sooner you came out from dreaming greater good for you, or otherwise ...............................:rofl:

I just Broke Your ever Protruding balloon of Hope....:partay:

If MCA is the list then why ain't my very own plan of building EMCA (Exceptional Medium Combat Aircraft) not listed? I know this post will be taken as troll but fact remains what you call MCA is not even proper in blue-prints and you are listing it with F-35, FAKFA and JXX.

This is reminding me of a story I read once in childhood that 4 prince were moving along riding on horses somewhere and a farmer joined them on his donkey so that somebody would ask "Ye Panch Shahzade kahen ja rahe hain" :rofl:
He knows he is trolling and still confident that mods wont do anything about it.
He was right about it, Mods did NOTHING
Great Job Mods:tup::tup:

Back
Top Bottom