What's new

TOP 5 Fighter Planes Under Development

only F-35B/C,T-50,J-20 have made substantial progress so far,even SAC 's J16 is ahead of other two programs

If MCA is the list then why ain't my very own plan of building EMCA (Exceptional Medium Combat Aircraft) not listed? I know this post will be taken as troll but fact remains what you call MCA is not even proper in blue-prints and you are listing it with F-35, FAKFA and JXX.

This is reminding me of a story I read once in childhood that 4 prince were moving along riding on horses somewhere and a farmer joined them on his donkey so that somebody would ask "Ye Panch Shahzade kahen ja rahe hain" :rofl:

Last edited:
they have f16 blk 52 since decade so how many they provide you???

Food for thoughts: Turkey wasn't par of f-16 development but on F-35 it is. Why does it burns in you when you hear Pakistan would or could get something? Holy God you have 6-7 times more budget than ours and even then you die listening good may happen to us. Indiotic!

If MCA is the list then why ain't my very own plan of building EMCA (Exceptional Medium Combat Aircraft) not listed? I know this post will be taken as troll but fact remains what you call MCA is not even proper in blue-prints and you are listing it with F-35, FAKFA and JXX.

This is reminding me of a story I read once in childhood that 4 prince were moving along on houses somewhere and a farmer joined them on his donkey so that somebody would ask "Ye Panch Shahzade kahen ja rahe hain" :rofl:

Why do You say that, let me be transparent on this Issue.... Its a Project under development since 2006 and ever since ADA and DRDO have been working closely on to it and 2009 Aero India thy have displayed a wind tunnel model of it, 2010 govt of India gave an Initial 2billion $ for the AMCA to ADA .... A Prototype is to be flown by 2018...

Except for Pak fa and F-35 every other project has been In the evolving stages....

This is reminding me of a story I read once in childhood that 4 prince were moving along on houses somewhere and a farmer joined them on his donkey so that somebody would ask "Ye Panch Shahzade kahen ja rahe hain" :rofl:

So Indian!

So do you have any proof for Jxx existence???

How can you put it with PakFa, F 35

And your last line fit for Jxx ........ Isnt it ???

lol what about the Korean stealth fighter plane, where the hell this list came from

Food for thoughts: Turkey wasn't par of f-16 development but on F-35 it is. Why does it burns in you when you hear Pakistan would or could get something? Holy God you have 6-7 times more budget than ours and even then you die listening good may happen to us. Indiotic!

Some Padiotic never gonna out of Fan boy club

F 16 to mushkil se mile sir ji how can you thought about f35

so true...golden words.full of wisdom

Let LCA fly in iaf colors first.

LCA In IAF colors, Happy??

KH2012_001.jpg

jokers in the pack.iaf yet not inducted any LCA till date.

Ignorants in the pack... I never Said IAF inducted it, neither did u ask.... All u asked for is Tejas In IAF colors and I provided :cheesy:

Back
Top Bottom