What's new

TOP 20 Muslim Economies

read what the guy was asking for.....nationality doesnt matter here. Furthermore I dont think anyone who is living can take credit for anything that people dead invented, coined or discovered. I was just answering a question.

In life, there are no stupid questions.

just inquisitive idiots.

p.s.

As per sources, the first mathematics to use the number ''zero'' were based in the Indus valley which is in today's Pakistan.

The concept of zero as a number and not merely a symbol for separation is attributed to India where by the 9th century AD practical calculations were carried out using zero, which was treated like any other number, even in case of division.[10][11] The Indian scholar Pingala (circa 5th-2nd century BC) used binary numbers in the form of short and long syllables (the latter equal in length to two short syllables), making it similar to Morse code.[12][13] He and his contemporary Indian scholars used the Sanskrit word śūnya to refer to zero or void.

The concept of Zero was formed in southern and central India, no where near the Indus Valley civilization, please check your facts.

could be -- but you're gonna have to post some evidence b/c words alone would not suffice

Muslims could not able to find OIL underneath them. Some white man has to find it out. This shows their scientific and physics, chemistry knowledge.

Muslims could not able to find OIL underneath them. Some white man has to find it out. This shows their scientific and physics, chemistry knowledge.

hmmmm, Iran has been developing her own oil fields for 32 years now.

:lol:

thats the evolution of human civilization...and as you confirmed muslims contributed it..europeans learned that knowledge thanks to muslims.

your secularism fetishism has started to be irritating..

why dont you go and secularize israel first?your fetishism doesnt apply to them?

:hitwall: What has Israel got to do with this? Anyways after hundreds of years of persecution they are allowed to have their own state. All I am saying is that most of the discoveries were wrongly credited to Muslims and are subsequently attributed to actual discoverers.

Oh my holy God...:lol::lol::rofl::no:

Beta don't waste your time on defence.pk . . . Do your homework.

Your post is ultra childish (Facepalm)

how funny that these numb nuts have the audacity to come on here now and bash on the Muslim people.....

i think it's time to bring out the wooden bat and the steel tipped boots kind of soon.....

and to Abii the Iranian friend ---- when will you refine your own gas

your_proctologist_called_card-p137979956911112900qt1t_400.jpg

head_up_your_ass21.jpg

:lol:

:hitwall: What has Israel got to do with this? Anyways after hundreds of years of persecution they are allowed to have their own state. All I am saying is that most of the discoveries were wrongly credited to Muslims and are subsequently attributed to actual discoverers.

Prove your point. . . How many books (related to this topic) have you read? Mr you don't even know what you are talking about.Modern research favors our point NOT yours.Before, the view of scholars was that Muslims 'preserved' Greek works and made 'some' contributions to it..Now after scrutiny of the topic by scholars,the view is that Muslims made GREAT contributions to the HUMAN RACE (not just modifying Greek work)..Muslim civilization 'also' preserved the ancient works of Greeks..translated it in Arabic..contributed alot to it and then passed it to Europe.. Modern view is MORE in our favor then it was before..Read something before posting crap-thanks

"Modern science was due to the cumulative efforts of the Hellenic, Islamic and Latin civilizations." Edward Grant .

Source(Edward Grant (1996), The Foundations of Modern Science in the Middle Ages: Their Religious, Institutional, and Intellectual Contexts,Cambridge: Cambridge University Press.)

"Many of the traits on which modern Europe prides itself came to it from Muslim Spain. Diplomacy, free trade, open borders, the techniques of academic research, of anthropology, etiquette, fashion, various types of medicine, hospitals, all came from this great city of cities."

Source : "Islam and West" authored by Bernard Lewis

:wave:

Mathematics

-- Hisab Al-Jabr (Algebra)
--the decimal position system, and the concept of zero
--the use of secant, cosecant and tangent functions
--innovations in algebraic calculus
--establishment of accurate trigonometric tables for sine and cosine
--introduction of trigonometric ratios more advanced than geometric methods used by Ptolemy

Are you sure there were invented by the Arabs and not just transported to the West by Arabs,especially the second point ?

Because IMO just because a Haulage company transports a cargo from one part to another it doesn't mean the cargo was manufactured by them.

instead of asking these questions, why dont' you lazy nincompoops just try to refute facts the scholarly way

post links; i wont kill you or anything -- you wont be banned from here for doing so....

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom