What's new

TOP 20 Muslim Economies

source

Right now we are $1.770 trillion

Well combined per capita of Muslims is slightly less to that of Hindus..so yes he is wrong.
25 million Hindus (Including Sikhs) outside India support an economy of $450 billion of which $150 billion is in US alone fo just 3 million people.fact:- Formally Sikhs,Buddhists,Jains,Indian Atheists are considered Hindus by Indian Government

The $1.770 trillion figure is from the Indian government which counts GDP at factor-cost. IMF counts GDP at market price, which is the standard international practice, and under which India's GDP becomes $1.538 trillion. When comparing India's GDP to other countries, one should use GDP@market price otherwise it's comparing apples to oranges.

The $1.770 trillion figure is from the Indian government which counts GDP at factor-cost. IMF counts GDP at market price, which is the standard international practice, and under which India's GDP becomes $1.538 trillion. When comparing India's GDP to other countries, one should use GDP@market price otherwise it's comparing apples to oranges.

GDP at factor cost is generally understated than GDP at MP

Current data from the International Monetary Fund (IMF) suggest that Turkey, according to purchasing power parity (PPP), will pass the USD 1 trillion mark in gross domestic product (GDP) next year.

According to the IMF data, by the end of this year Turkey’s GDP will reach USD 956.6 billion. The data predict that this number will grow to USD 1 trillion in 2011. By 2015, Turkey’s GDP is expected to reach USD 1.25 trillion.

Growth is also forecast for per capita income, with Turkish employees averaging a wage of USD 13,400 by the end of this year. This is expected to increase to USD 16,300 by 2015.

IMF: Turkey

From the emergence of Islam till the mid 18th century,Muslims always remained super/Global power whether you look at Mughal Empire or Ottomon Empire etc etc.

But after that,it has been a downhill journey. And yes,today when you look at the Muslim World and its potential...Muslims are COMPLETE UNDER-ACHIEVERS !

It's not that Muslims are underachievers or Hindu's are underachievers every country has it's day(good or bad).Remember once Britain & US were under foreign occupation.Arabs & Turks were the greatest powers in 9th & 10th centuries.

Either i'm stupid or the over- underachiever thingy is the stupidest thing i have ever seen. So Turkey with a GPD per capita of $10.200 is underachiever while India with a GDP per capita of $1.200 is over achiever? Even though Turkey scores approxiamately 10 times better. Care to explain this logic of yours Marcus?

Indonesia will surpass Turkey at the end of this year.

TOP 20 Muslim Economies (IMF 2011)

1.Indonesia 822.631
2.Turkey 797.605
3.S.Arabia 578.566
4.Iran 420.894
5.UAE 363.815
6.Nigeria 267.779
7.Malaysia 247.781
8.Egypt 231.111
9.Pakistan 202.831
10.Qatar 194.270
11.Algeria 192.384
12.Kuwait 172.778
13.Kazakhstan 168.789
14.Bangladesh 115.387
15.Iraq 108.418
16.Morocco 100.323
17.Sudan 75.103
18.Azerbaijan 72.189
19.Syria 68.336
20.Oman 66.048

Total 5.267.038 Japan 5.821.945

Even 20 Muslim country can't surpass Japan which have 130 million pop.

I dnt know that Pakistan already become 200 billion economy

^^^Turkey is not a Muslim country..its a secular country.

---------- Post added at 04:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:12 PM ----------

Either i'm stupid or the over- underachiever thingy is the stupidest thing i have ever seen. So Turkey with a GPD per capita of $10.200 is underachiever while India with a GDP per capita of $1.200 is over achiever? Even though Turkey scores approxiamately 10 times better. Care to explain this logic of yours Marcus?

urkey is not a Muslim country..its a secular country. As far as I know.

Nigeria is half Muslim, its president is Christian.
Malaysia's economy is mostly based on Chinese and Indians.
Sudan will split on half soon, with oil reach south going to Christians.

^^^Turkey is not a Muslim country..its a secular country.

---------- Post added at 04:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:12 PM ----------

urkey is not a Muslim country..its a secular country. As far as I know.

Turkey is a muslim country but a secular state...that secular state however is full of muslims.

do you know that Syria is also a secular state?

stop secularism fetishism..its about financial policies...

Turkey is a muslim country but a secular state...that secular state however is full of muslims.

do you know that Syria is also a secular state?

stop secularism fetishism..its about financial policies...
so how FINANCIAL POLICIES in your country related to ONES RELIGION?

Back
Top Bottom