What's new

Top 10 S Asian Cities

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pakistan is a sinking ship. Its economy is in a s_h_i_t_hole now-a-days. Its only source of income is foreign aid given by US to fight terrorism. In coming decade or so Pakistan will eventually collapse. India on other hand is a rapid developing country. So no comparison at all.

Some data from IMF
=================
INDIAN GDP (PPP) 4711 billion USD World Rank : 3
Pakistan GDP (PPP) 515 billion USD World Rank : 27

INDIAN GDP (nominal) 1897 billion USD World Rank : 9
Pakistan GDP (nominal) 208 billion USD World Rank : 46

INDIAN Foreign Reserve 300 billion USD World Rank : 10
Pakistan Foreign Reserve 12 billion USD World Rank : 66 :omghaha:

hey i have seen it but i dont agree with it ..i dont deny that there are no slums in pakistan but forsure our slums are not like ur slums .. ur slums are the slums of slums,..india shud b awarded with the slum trophy ..
the picture seems to be made by one of ur indian buddy ...in order to get the best answer why dont u put a poll anywhere in this forum or any other forum abt which country has the most slums..put in there pakistan india bangladesh .. u will get the answres

Nice...Pakistani slums are like resorts...Indian slums are the slums of slums...I like your name ...hehe :omghaha:

hey i have seen it but i dont agree with it ..i dont deny that there are no slums in pakistan but forsure our slums are not like ur slums .. ur slums are the slums of slums,..india shud b awarded with the slum trophy ..
the picture seems to be made by one of ur indian buddy ...in order to get the best answer why dont u put a poll anywhere in this forum or any other forum abt which country has the most slums..put in there pakistan india bangladesh .. u will get the answres

Picture is from the prestigious "The Economist". Slums are slums.

What are we defining 'best city' by?

If it is by commerce/business/etc;

I've gotta say the top ten would all be Indian cities.

If it is by cleanliness and general livability, cities like Colombo must come into the picture.

We will need to further restrict the list only to large cities.

In the case of Islamabad, my Pakistani friend was from there and did show me a lot of picture etc. I agree it is indeed the best Pakistani city but I'm afraid it simply doesn't make the top ten in the first criteria and perhaps not even the second.

Pakistan is a sinking ship. Its economy is in a s_h_i_t_hole now-a-days. Its only source of income is foreign aid given by US to fight terrorism. In coming decade or so Pakistan will eventually collapse. India on other hand is a rapid developing country. So no comparison at all.

Some data from IMF
=================

well being such a large country with no talibans if u wudnt have these facts then u shud have been ashamed..
on the other hand we know all this but u mate wasted ur precious time in order to collect this lame data :hitwall:

What are we defining 'best city' by?

If it is by commerce/business/etc;

I've gotta say the top ten would all be Indian cities.

If it is by cleanliness and general livability, cities like Colombo must come into the picture.

We will need to further restrict the list only to large cities.

In the case of Islamabad, my Pakistani friend was from there and did show me a lot of picture etc. I agree it is indeed the best Pakistani city but I'm afraid it simply doesn't make the top ten in the first criteria and perhaps not even the second.

and mumbai does :omghaha:....foolish list and foolish supporters

Some data from IMF
=================

I dont agree that Pakistan economy is very much relying on aids.....

Major contribution to Pakistan economy is IMF loans and Remittences ..unfortunately not good for any economy to rely on these two things

well being such a large country with no talibans if u wudnt have these facts then u shud have been ashamed..
on the other hand we know all this but u mate wasted ur precious time in order to collect this lame data :hitwall:

and mumbai does :omghaha:....foolish list and foolish supporters

Yes, Mumbai is the financial centre of India and if I recall correctly has a higher GDP than all of Pakistan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom