4)Pallabi
5)New Delhi
6)Ramnagar Mirchaiya
7)Sakhuwa Mahendranagar
8)Valvettithurai
9)Koltaka
10)Dharavi

:yahoo:

MOHALI.... india beat pakistan in semifinal of world cup here..pakistani wont forget this city.. lol

Last edited by a moderator:
well facts have never made Pakistani happy :lol:

I can come back and make my own list and say that Mexico City is the safest city on earth.

Is that a fact then?

No, Its an opinion. Just like this list, its an opinion, no fact ;)

TBH comparing Islamabad with any indian or South Asian city is like comparing USA with Zimbabwe or Somalia. Isloo may not be an active city in economic perspective but it's infrastructure, quality of life, beauty, road network, clean atmosphere etc is even much better than European cities.
Islamabad-the-beautiful-night-view-of-Islamabad-and-Rawal-Lake-at-the-background.jpg

centaurus+islamabad+2.jpg

picture_335.jpg

Beautiful%2BWallpapers%2Bof%2BIslamabad%2BPakistan%2B%252835%2529.jpg

Beautiful+Wallpapers+of+Islamabad+Pakistan+(5).jpg

673877d1161229620-nickatnite-pakistani-tall-buildings-abid_mobilink_wyf_pakwheels-com-.jpg

Ptet+Telecom+Tower+Islamabad.jpg

485194_293376020788418_1559374445_n.jpg

Wasnt OBL also a resident of a suburb of Islamabad? Thats the only thing I know Islamabad is famous for everything else looks like its a city stuck in the 80s.

Dont worry buddy its even more shame to us when indians try to compare
I agree Pakistan is not perfect but Pakistan is more developed than india
putting a metro on top a slum doesnt make u better
50% of indians live in slums

putting a glass airport when 70% of ur country is poor should not be cause of bragging. whole world laughs at u indians.
:blah::enjoy:

CHANDIGARH IS THE BEST SOUTH ASIAN CITY.. NO SLUMS, POVERTY, DIRT OR BAD ROADS

No its B-Lore.

Period.

Forget it, you are talking to someone who says that Pakistan is more developed than India, which has even been put into the group of newly industrialized countries by the UN apart from being a BRICS and G 20 member.

Let them bark and dream.... @Icewolf is known for making selfmade facts and whenever he is faced with facts (especially huge amounts of dollars) he all the sudden becomes silent and moves to another topic.

Last edited by a moderator:
TBH comparing Islamabad with any indian or South Asian city is like comparing USA with Zimbabwe or Somalia. Isloo may not be an active city in economic perspective but it's infrastructure, quality of life, beauty, road network, clean atmosphere etc is even much better than European cities.

673877d1161229620-nickatnite-pakistani-tall-buildings-abid_mobilink_wyf_pakwheels-com-.jpg

Ptet+Telecom+Tower+Islamabad.jpg

485194_293376020788418_1559374445_n.jpg

Nice pics but again! A very beautifully looking city.

But again, Bangalore is the best city in SA if you go after following criteria:

Modern and vibrant city, awesome houses/flats, good transportation and roads, very good education an health care, good night life, many influences from all over the world, good employment opportunities, reasonably good climate.

Biggest problems: Ridiculously high prices.

And just because you did not post the pics of shabby areas, it does not mean that they dont exist. Every city has those areas, the problem with Mumbai for instance is that its completely mixed up with houses and people from literally all classes.

Then there are the suburbs like Navi Mumbai which is the largest planned town in the world
navimumbai11dnavu8.jpg

navimumbai11dnavu8.jpg

or Gurgaon (a Delhi suburb)
gurgaon-1.jpg

37e2deac%255B1%255D.jpg

gurgaon.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom