What's new

Top 10 S Asian Cities

Status
Not open for further replies.
India paid media is showing rapes so that Khagnress can get away in 2G / Coal scam... It is all about corruption and money that the news report what they want to..... ISI-sympathetic bollywood and media gets their part from middle east and Khangress so they never talk about plight of Hindus ever in India....Hindus focus on becoming rich they dont care about India, and when they become rich they dont donate to RSS VHP Bajrang dal... the people doing time pass on PDF also have never donated 1 Re to the hindu org whereas Islamic Lobbyist donated money to political parties....So talking about rape and media reports doesnt make a lot of sense....

The fact of the matter is there is hell lot of money in Mumbai after Shanghai and Singapore... And that makes Mumbai the top city.....I think Mumbai has more money than the rest of cities combined, a normal fianncial analyst makes 4 times more money in mumbai than in any other city that are stated...

When every one is busy making list then why not me.
1-Delhi(Except shipping it got everything, slowly replacing Mumbai)
2-Mumbai(Except decent infrastructure everything available, being replaced by Delhi right now)
3-Kolkata(lagging since last 30 to 35 years)(Have relatives in Kolkata who have seen the golden days)
4-Karachi(suffering from various social problems, got everything required to be in great business based cities)
5-Dhaka(emerging power center & business district in SA)
6-Tehran(Doesn't need any intro as it's has been developed on the same lines as Islamabad being developed now)
7-Chennai(Factory of Auto companies, home of intelligence)
8-Banglore(Cyber city, improving infrastructure slowly-2)
9-Lahore(Historic city, needs more attention to elevate its status, got everything in its disposal)
10-Hyderabad(1 more cyber city, following the same path as Bangalore)
Needs to mention few special cities who didn't found place in the list.
Ahmadabad(certainly a place to be in), Pune(city of crorepatis, 1 of the most developed cities of India), Islamabad(following in the footsteps of Tehran), Colombo(this city has done wonders at domestic level but yet to make a mark on international arena).

Totally my opinion, help taken from Wikipedia).

well, Karchi and Dhaka both have poor infrastructure, health care an education system. infact Karachi doesn't have proper power supply. i would place both of them in to 20

BS, looks like you haven't even seen Islamabad. Its the best capital of S.Asia and that is an undeniable fact!

best in what montain? greenery? what about infrastructure? education? electricity? transportation? healthcare?

BS, looks like you haven't even seen Islamabad. Its the best capital of S.Asia and that is an undeniable fact!

Most of the South Asians haven't seen more than probably 2-3 of the named cities though :)

So, it would be better to go by a neutral source like a GaWC study using relational data collected in 1998 by Jon Beaverstock, Richard G. Smith and Peter J. Taylor

All of whom are former professors at my Uni (Loughborough University) and are very renowned in their fields. So only thing you can accuse this list of is it being a decade old list. So, it doesn't take into account the infrastructure projects started after 1998. :)

Wtf is this??

Lol.

Islamabad is the prettiest & well kept city in South Asia.
Mumbai and other indian cities look like garbage dump

What did you expect? It is list made by an indian so in short Akhand Bharat.

Indian cities have airports compared to developed countries :cheers:

Indian cities making S Asia proud :cheers:

Indian cities have airports compared to developed countries :cheers:

Indian cities making S Asia proud :cheers:

Indian cities have beautiful airports..

But I would not want to step outside one for a second :cheers:

It depends on how south asia is defined, but I think you are only considering India and Pakistan.
also living a day in mumbai is equivalent to smoking 2.5 packs of cigarette according to this research: http://www.unmillenniumproject.org/documents/TheLancetSlums.pdf
so Mumbai will be one of the last places I will consider to live.
no one is inviting you to live. already world's top billionaires are leading a healthy life in Mumbai. Air pollution is a global phenomenon and can be tackled with growing awareness and improved technology

Indian cities have beautiful airports..

But I would not want to step outside one for a second :cheers:

don't worry you won't get bombed here. BDW Pakistanis would be the last creatures to get Indian visa so don't flatter yourself.

What did you expect? It is list made by an indian so in short Akhand Bharat.

can u give better list supported by facts?

wow even mod couldn't give a factual reply to my comment. Pakistani can just say my house is beautiful but can't say why is it.

no one is inviting you to live. already world's top billionaires are leading a healthy life in Mumbai. Air pollution is a global phenomenon and can be tackled with growing awareness and improved technology

You don't get it do you. When you say a city is a good city, you need to consider multiple facts.
Having one of the worst atmospheres in the world, Mumbai cannot be, by any means the best city in south asia.
And a billionaire living there does not change this fact.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom