What's new

Top 10 S Asian Cities

Status
Not open for further replies.
i think this list is stupid along with the alpha beta and gamma.. beause alongside islamabad are birmingham and san diego well these cities seem much better than india on whole .. why did u make up such a stupid and yindu list of south asian cities..
chicago is worst in every thing and that is in the same category as mumbai which is the topper of ur stupid fcuked up list ..

hmmm.one question what does yindu mean??

i think we are alike :cheers:

while foreign tourists are raped in india,
foreign military is also raped in pakistan

Pak-Hind bha bhai :lol:

atleast we have tourists coming to india....nd btw nice interpretation of drone attacks...i always thought it means pakistan was getting raped by foreign millitary.

atleast we have tourists coming to india....nd btw nice interpretation of drone attacks...i always thought it means pakistan was getting raped by foreign millitary.

not anymore

all countries of the world have issued traveling warning to india

looks like you animals will have to turn gay to fullfil your raping desires now :lol:

since only 50% of females in india survive until they are 5

^^^ stop your mental fart

mean while

it will take a 100 year for any other subcontinent country to get this beauty :lol:

delhi-airport-metro-express-line-new-delhi-railway-station-igi-in-20-minutes.jpg

not anymore

looks like you animals will have to turn gay to fullfil your raping desires now :lol:

Yeah sure, no tourists are coming to India. So funny how you simply cannot respond to my arguments, especially to those with the very big amounts of money lol, instead you make selfmade arguments and constantly switch topics and now you have to call others "animals"?? Simply shows your desperation.

Anyways, post reported for offensive names.

not anymore

They say ignorance is bliss.....here is the list of countries that u.s has issued travel warnings for :
Sudan 04/16/2013
Colombia 04/11/2013
Pakistan 04/09/2013
Lebanon 04/01/2013
Republic of South Sudan 03/29/2013
Mali 03/22/2013
Korea, Democratic People's Republic of 03/14/2013
Guinea 03/14/2013
Tunisia 03/13/2013
Libya 03/11/2013
Syria 03/01/2013
Iraq 02/25/2013
Algeria 02/19/2013
Philippines 01/30/2013
Afghanistan 01/29/2013
El Salvador 01/23/2013
Niger 01/16/2013
Kenya 01/14/2013
Haiti 12/28/2012
Central African Republic 12/28/2012
Somalia 12/26/2012
Nigeria 12/21/2012
Israel, the West Bank and Gaza 12/20/2012
Iran 12/07/2012
Mauritania 11/30/2012
Eritrea 11/29/2012
Congo, Democratic Republic of the 11/21/2012
Chad 11/21/2012
Honduras 11/21/2012
Mexico 11/20/2012
Yemen 11/19/2012
Saudi Arabia 11/19/2012
Cote d'Ivoire 11/16/2012
Burundi 11/08/2012

Current Travel Warnings

Most of the countries take cue from U.S for issuing travel warnings...just so u know

Oh, this Icewolf gets raped everywhere! I thought it was only on my thread.

Anyways keep trying buddy, you are doing quite well to prove yourself a Jhakkas Dumbass.

When every one is busy making list then why not me.
1-Delhi(Except shipping it got everything, slowly replacing Mumbai)
2-Mumbai(Except decent infrastructure everything available, being replaced by Delhi right now)
3-Kolkata(lagging since last 30 to 35 years)(Have relatives in Kolkata who have seen the golden days)
4-Karachi(suffering from various social problems, got everything required to be in great business based cities)
5-Dhaka(emerging power center & business district in SA)
6-Tehran(Doesn't need any intro as it's has been developed on the same lines as Islamabad being developed now)
7-Chennai(Factory of Auto companies, home of intelligence)
8-Banglore(Cyber city, improving infrastructure slowly-2)
9-Lahore(Historic city, needs more attention to elevate its status, got everything in its disposal)
10-Hyderabad(1 more cyber city, following the same path as Bangalore)
Needs to mention few special cities who didn't found place in the list.
Ahmadabad(certainly a place to be in), Pune(city of crorepatis, 1 of the most developed cities of India), Islamabad(following in the footsteps of Tehran), Colombo(this city has done wonders at domestic level but yet to make a mark on international arena).

Totally my opinion, help taken from Wikipedia).

mean while

it will take a 100 year for any other subcontinent country to get this beauty :lol:

i can pull up dozens of hotels in somalia as well :lol:

mean while

i can pull up dozens of hotels in somalia as well :lol:

Anyways, post reported for offensive names.

Report this thread first...

If it is a troll thread obviously people are going to troll

BS, looks like you haven't even seen Islamabad. Its the best capital of S.Asia and that is an undeniable fact!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom