3. Bangalore
4. Chennai
5. Colombo
6. Hyderabad (India)
7. Islamabad
8. Calcutta
9. Ahmadabad
10. Chandigarh

WHAT ARE YOUR CRITERIA ???????????????????????????????

Chandigarh even in the top ten? are you kidding me?

world2008t.jpg

Wtf is this??

Lol.

Islamabad is the prettiest & well kept city in South Asia.
Mumbai and other indian cities look like garbage dump

I have heard Islamabad is a beautiful but extremely boring city.

i think this list is stupid along with the alpha beta and gamma.. beause alongside islamabad are birmingham and san diego well these cities seem much better than india on whole .. why did u make up such a stupid and yindu list of south asian cities..
chicago is worst in every thing and that is in the same category as mumbai which is the topper of ur stupid fcuked up list ..

Putting a glass airport in the middle of a giant slum doesnt make you better than us :lol:

i think this list is stupid along with the alpha beta and gamma.. beause alongside islamabad are birmingham and san diego well these cities seem much better than india on whole .. why did u make up such a stupid and yindu list of south asian cities..
chicago is worst in every thing and that is in the same category as mumbai which is the topper of ur stupid fcuked up list ..

He made a list based on his personal opinion. You can do that too. Tu bhi apni list banale aur post karde, kaun rok raha hai

Putting a glass airport in the middle of a giant slum doesnt make you better than us :lol:

Well come up with facts. Your city has largest slum in Asia and thats a fact. come up with such fact to support your stance.

India education quality showing?
Pakistan only has 3 cities :lol:

Your cities are ranked WORSE in all of those factors you mentioned.

You should compare your cities to African cities, not ours. lol.

You can barely walk in India without stepping in some feces or killing a cow :lol:

Oh really?

Which of your cities is home to soo many global players like Mumbai or Bangalore?
Which ones GDP is as high as Mumbais, Bangalores, Chennais etc?
Which one has dozens of new skyscrapers in construction, roads, high end airports, monorails, metros, underground metros, hydrogen powered buses etc etc etc ?????????
Which one got world wide acclaimed IITs or IIMs???
Which one has more hospitals or is becoming a top destination for medical tourism?????

@Icewolf only talks crap until presented with facts... and suddenly becomes silent like a little shy kid.

http://www.defence.pk/forums/genera...dia-developing-but-still-long-way-go-369.html

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom