What's new

Top 10 most useless passports? Half are from the Middle East

Thanks to American democratic wars & sanctions!

Uncle Sam here, you've earned yourself one of these:

727072-uncle_sam.jpg

shutterstock_166888199_thumb.jpg

Middle Easterners like Africans, Eastern Europeans, Latin Americans or Southern Asians are not the exemplars of anything desirable.

Excuse me, have you ever eaten a thali?

Vegetarian_Curry.jpeg

Not getting a reply from me, means i don't teach brain dead munchkins, so try someone else.

Your signature is grammatically incorrect:

Not getting a reply from me, means i don't teach brain dead munchkins, so try someone else.

Should be:

Not getting a reply from me means I don't teach brain-dead munchkins, so try someone else.

The first comma is unnecessary, it causes the sentence to be fragmented. Also, I should be capitalized.

Thx from Pakistan to India,afganistan and USA for proxy wars in Pakistan

aiyyaa005.gif

LOL No surprises here, as usual depiction of 'Muslims VS Kaafir' based western antics ........... Enough said, and those feeling butt hurt by my comment, pay attention to my signature and say whatever you feel like. :nana:

Sorry to disagree, it has nothing to do with religion or Islam. It has to do with the performance of the foreign missions and the fact that so many terrorists including OBL were found hiding in Pakistan.

Please don’t use ‘Muslim vs Kafir’ base Western antic as an excuse when many countries that have restricted entries for Pakistanis are Muslim countries.

Ever since my student days in the UK when I first had to deal with the Pak UK High Commission; I found treatment by the staff of the Pak High Commission education section so unhelpful that soon I gave up on it. Most postings even at lower level are purely a ‘reward’ for political connections and hence these people do nothing except enjoy the benefit of their diplomatic status.

Treatment of people born in Pakistan even with different passport is worse in many Middle Eastern Countries. Because they assume that if you are of Pakistani origin, you are coming to their country to stay back illegally. Despite having a UK passport, the most difficult countries I found to get into were Kuwait, Saudi Arabia, Iran and India even after I got the visa.
On the other hand when I used to travel on Pakistani Passport; I needed to apply for the visa but once I got the visa, I had no problem traveling thru Italy, France & Spain.

Sorry to disagree, it has nothing to do with religion or Islam. It has to do with the performance of the foreign missions and the fact that so many terrorists including OBL were found hiding in Pakistan.

Please don’t use ‘Muslim vs Kafir’ base Western antic as an excuse when many countries that have restricted entries for Pakistanis are Muslim countries.

Ever since my student days in the UK when I first had to deal with the Pak UK High Commission; I found treatment by the staff of the Pak High Commission education section so unhelpful that soon I gave up on it. Most postings even at lower level are purely a ‘reward’ for political connections and hence these people do nothing except enjoy the benefit of their diplomatic status.

Treatment of people born in Pakistan even with different passport is worse in many Middle Eastern Countries. Because they assume that if you are of Pakistani origin, you are coming to their country to stay back illegally. Despite having a UK passport, the most difficult countries I found to get into were Kuwait, Saudi Arabia, Iran and India even after I got the visa.
On the other hand when I used to travel on Pakistani Passport; I needed to apply for the visa but once I got the visa, I had no problem traveling thru Italy, France & Spain.
Please pay attention to the topic alone(The headline) you will get my gist. The remaining part of your post is highly subjective, so about that lets agree to disagree. If you followed my subsequent posts on the thread i did mention Kuwait. Anyways a very interesting comment from the link of the OP and guess what the person who made the comment is from South Africa.
"Who cares what others think. Why are western always regarded as an authority to list rest of the world as terrorists, enemies, uncivilised, third world and all other negative terms. The USA and its' allies are the biggest culprits when it comes to terrorising others. Our own Nelson Mandela was still listed a a terrorist in the USA in 2008 even after serving a South African presidential term of a democratic country. So stuff the selective passport list - wish the rest of the world can have the Iranian guts in saying ' stuff you ' to the criminals in Washington."

Your signature is grammatically incorrect:

Should be:

Not getting a reply from me means I don't teach brain-dead munchkins, so try someone else.

The first comma is unnecessary, it causes the sentence to be fragmented. Also, I should be capitalized.
Ahh Thanks, i would surely follow your advice when i am NOT USING NETSPEAK and where the grammar really matters. :p:

India ranks 59th in the list of most powerful passports: Know where you can visit without visa
List of countries where Indian passport holders can visit without visa or on visa on arrival.
List of countries where Indian passport holders can visit without visa or on visa on arrival.

passports-305-x-182_090915052015.jpg
RELATED STORIES

The Passport Index firm published a report on it's website ranking the passports of all the countries in the world on the basis of their power. As per Passport Index's norms, a country got a score for countries where the passport holders can travel without a visa or can get a visa on arrival. The United States of America (USA) and United Kingdom (UK) topped the list with 147 visa free countries. India ranked 59 with 59 countries and shared the place with Georgia.

Indian passport holders can travel to 58 countries, without visa and on visa on arrival, except India itself. The country list is based on the 193 members of United Nations and other six territories which belong to other countries.

List of countries where Indian passport holders can visit:

Antarctica

Bhutan

Bolivia

British Virgin Islands

Cambodia

Cape Verde

Comoros Islands

Cook Islands

Djibouti

Dominica

Ecuador

El Salvador

Ethiopia

Fiji

FYRO Macedonia

Gambia

Georgia

Grenada

Guinea-Bissau

Guyana

Haiti

Hong Kong

Indonesia

Iraq (Basra)

Jamaica

Jordan

Kenya

Laos

Macau

Madagascar

Maldives

Mauritius

Micronesia

Montserrat

Mozambique

Nauru

Nepal

Nicaragua

Niue

Palau

Samoa

Sao Tome & Principe

Seychelles

South Korea (Jeju)

St. Kitts & Nevis

St. Lucia

St. Vincent & Grenadines

Svalbard

Tajikistan

Tanzania

Thailand

Timor Leste

Togo

Trinidad & Tobago

Turks & Caicos Islands

Tuvalu

Uganda

Vanuatu

Pakistani passport has actually become a useless thing for Paksitanis since Thousands of Pakistanis are entering in euroupe ilegaly via Turkey without passport .... Here in my city almost every family have atleast one person working in euroupe.. and he ddin't went there on passport ... So no need for a powerfull Passport when we can actually go to euroupe without passport.....

Last edited:
Pakistani passport has actually become a useless thing for Paksitanis since Thousands of Pakistanis are entering in euroupe ilegaly via Turkey without passport .... Here in my city almost every family have atleast one person working in euroupe.. and he ddin't went there on passport ... So no need for a powerfull Passport when we can actually go to euroupe without passport.....

Haha

Please pay attention to the topic alone(The headline) you will get my gist. The remaining part of your post is highly subjective, so about that lets agree to disagree. If you followed my subsequent posts on the thread i did mention Kuwait. Anyways a very interesting comment from the link of the OP and guess what the person who made the comment is from South Africa.
"Who cares what others think. Why are western always regarded as an authority to list rest of the world as terrorists, enemies, uncivilised, third world and all other negative terms. The USA and its' allies are the biggest culprits when it comes to terrorising others. Our own Nelson Mandela was still listed a a terrorist in the USA in 2008 even after serving a South African presidential term of a democratic country. So stuff the selective passport list - wish the rest of the world can have the Iranian guts in saying ' stuff you ' to the criminals in Washington."

Ahh Thanks, i would surely follow your advice when i am NOT USING NETSPEAK and where the grammar really matters. :p:

My final comments are that I would be happy to “Stuff the selective passport list - wish the rest of the world can have the Iranian guts in saying ' stuff you ' to the criminals in Washington” if one could live in isolation without any need to interact with rest of the world.

Regrettably, as one who; not knowing any other way except to make a living out of the petroleum industry; needs to travel to Kuwait, Saudi Arabia, Iran and other oil producing countries. While Bahrain, UAE, Oman, Singapore, Thailand etc. and most others only look at the passport without differentiating on the basis of colour of skin or ethnicity; Iran, Kuwait, Iraq, Saudi Arabia and India do so.

Obviously our view is different in this case. This I accept with good grace since no two people will always have the similar view on all subjects.

India ranks 59th in the list of most powerful passports: Know where you can visit without visa

passports-305-x-182_090915052015.jpg
RELATED STORIES

The Passport Index firm published a report on it's website ranking the passports of all the countries in the world on the basis of their power. As per Passport Index's norms, a country got a score for countries where the passport holders can travel without a visa or can get a visa on arrival. The United States of America (USA) and United Kingdom (UK) topped the list with 147 visa free countries. India ranked 59 with 59 countries and shared the place with Georgia.

Indian passport holders can travel to 58 countries, without visa and on visa on arrival, except India itself. The country list is based on the 193 members of United Nations and other six territories which belong to other countries.

List of countries where Indian passport holders can visit:

Antarctica

Bhutan

Bolivia

British Virgin Islands

Cambodia

Cape Verde

Comoros Islands

Cook Islands

Djibouti

Dominica

Ecuador

El Salvador

Ethiopia

Fiji

FYRO Macedonia

Gambia

Georgia

Grenada

Guinea-Bissau

Guyana

Haiti

Hong Kong

Indonesia

Iraq (Basra)

Jamaica

Jordan

Kenya

Laos

Macau

Madagascar

Maldives

Mauritius

Micronesia

Montserrat

Mozambique

Nauru

Nepal

Nicaragua

Niue

Palau

Samoa

Sao Tome & Principe

Seychelles

South Korea (Jeju)

St. Kitts & Nevis

St. Lucia

St. Vincent & Grenadines

Svalbard

Tajikistan

Tanzania

Thailand

Timor Leste

Togo

Trinidad & Tobago

Turks & Caicos Islands

Tuvalu

Uganda

Vanuatu
You could get also South African visa upon arrival but that has changed as of two years ago as we had same issue with everyone coming from South Asia - they would disappear after getting a tourist visa. Same also applies to China and many West african countries.

LOL No surprises here, as usual depiction of 'Muslims VS Kaafir' based western antics ........... Enough said, and those feeling butt hurt by my comment, pay attention to my signature and say whatever you feel like. :nana:

Oh please this has absolutely nothing to do with Muslim, it's everything to do with so-called Muslims and their actions, I am a Pakistani and I don't want any afghan into Pakistan why is that?

Which 29 counties allow visa free entry on Pakistani Passport?

https://www.passportindex.org/comparebyPassport.php?p1=in&p2=pk&

Back
Top Bottom