What's new

Today that land of Kashmir, lies under the heels of the enemy.

Yaar these spineless hindus are ready to accept loc as international border because they know this will be best possible scenario for them. It also shows their claim on Pakistani kashmir is noting more then bogus one and even they don't believe in it.

Kahi yeh na hoo ke IoK ke chakar mein Delhi bhi ghawa de.

You know what During previous NDA 1 rule, when Kargil was fought. PM Vajpayee slogan was :
Doodh mangoge to Kheer denge
Kashmir mangoge to Cheer denge

Now during the present NDA 2 rule, When Modi is PM, his slogan is
Na doodh denge na kheer denge
Kashmir mangoge to Lahore bhi cheen lenge

Choice is yours...

LOL Idiot age don't matter, the thing that matter is what you are saying :coffee:
tell me when did i said that GDP growth of Bihar is 27%??? :girl_wacko:
I will again say that GDP growth of Maharashtra state is nearly 15% and Tamil-Nadu nearly 13%
Total growth of India GDP is 4.7 because growth rate of many states are below 4% and many have growth rate even below 1% :crazy: In that post you asked about GDP of Maharashtra and Tamil-Nadu.
have any link for that/....

I dont think GDP's are calculated based on the averages of state's GDP (if that is what your post is suggesting)..... But then GDP is not the discussion we are having here...
This discussion between me and that guy is not about that
Yesterday he asked GDP of Maharashtra and Tamil-Nadu and i said GDP of Maharashtra is nearly 227 billion dollars and Tamil-Nadu 141 billion dollars and then he asked GDP growth of both this states and its 15% and 13% respectively.
And now he is saying that i said GDP growth rate of Bihar is 27% :hitwall: Bihar name didn't even came into that conversation yesterday :cheesy:

You know what During previous NDA 1 rule, when Kargil was fought. PM Vajpayee slogan was :
Doodh mangoge to Kheer denge
Kashmir mangoge to Cheer denge

Now during the present NDA 2 rule, When Modi is PM, his slogan is
Na doodh denge na kheer denge
Kashmir mangoge to Lahore bhi cheen lenge

Choice is yours...

I chose war.

Yaar these spineless hindus are ready to accept loc as international border because they know this will be best possible scenario for them. It also shows their claim on Pakistani kashmir is noting more then bogus one and even they don't believe in it.

Kahi yeh na hoo ke IoK ke chakar mein Delhi bhi ghawa de.

When you start mistaking patience for weakness, know that your decline has started.

93000 families in your country can vouch for the spine of Hindus who protected their family members from be killed by your own erst while brethren in East Pakistan in 1971

So you are saying pure kashmiris, i mean kashmiri muslims want to stay with India?

Just in the Valley, 37% of Muslims are ok with staying with India and only 31% want to join Pakistan. In Jammu, 20% of Muslims find it acceptable to join Pakistan and in Ladakh 12% find it acceptable to join Pakistan. You look at these numbers and tell me if everything Pakistan has put itself through was worth it

Just in the Valley, 37% of Muslims are ok with staying with India and only 31% want to join Pakistan. In Jammu, 20% of Muslims find it acceptable to join Pakistan and in Ladakh 12% find it acceptable to join Pakistan. You look at these numbers and tell me if everything Pakistan has put itself through was worth it

Your percentages just go to show that Kashmiris give you the L, and would rather be with Pakistan. :lol:

And i am supposed to be believe that? And worth it? If we thinked like that then G-B and AJK would have been underocupation also. IoK is worthless for India, to waste dozens billions $ every year on a land which does not have clear future with Bharat.

First convince Kashmiris to abolish article 370 and then talk.

Your percentages just go to show that Kashmiris give you the L, and would rather be with Pakistan. :lol:
does it matter...what kashmir will give to us...
currently we are giving kashmir, Danda... and we own kashmir... u people can sit across the border and whine....

I don't know if you are being serious or just pulling my leg?
The numbers are for each region individually out of 100%. So 80% of Muslims in Jammu, 88% of Muslims in Ladakh and 69% of Muslims are saying NO to joining Pakistan

Back
Top Bottom