What's new

Today that land of Kashmir, lies under the heels of the enemy.

I have spoken with many Kashmiris on teamspeak. They hate you dotheads more than we do. I was surprised.
This Kashmiri does not. :) I detest Pakistani govt along with my 300+ Kashmiri employees more than anything.. BTW, what are you trying to say ?

I don't know if you are being serious or just pulling my leg?
The numbers are for each region individually out of 100%. So 80% of Muslims in Jammu, 88% of Muslims in Ladakh and 69% of Muslims are saying NO to joining Pakistan

My son. I talk to these people via skype and teamspeak They hate you Indians more than I do. To be honest, I was impressed.

And i am supposed to be believe that? And worth it? If we thinked like that then G-B and AJK would have been underocupation also. IoK is worthless for India, to waste dozens billions $ every year on a land which does not have clear future with Bharat.

First convince Kashmiris to abolish article 370 and then talk.

Pakistan has majority support in Azad Kashmir. The same poll was also conducted there. I don't believe it was done in G-B though

This Kashmiri does not. :) I detest Pakistani govt along with my 300+ Kashmiri employees more than anything.. BTW, what are you trying to say ?

No offence but we are talking about pure kashmiris and not bhaiyas living in Kashmir.

Pakistan has majority support in Azad Kashmir. The same poll was also conducted there. I don't believe it was done in G-B though

Even you don't believe that poll do you?

I don't know..
but its u who is suffering from identity crisis...
u are jat.. who converted to islam ans still living in caste and creed things....;unsure::unsure:

Beta i am punjabi, and not ashamed of it. While Indians on pdf have real identity crisis going on, can't even say who they are yet talk about our identity crisis. Pathetic

My son. I talk to these people via skype and teamspeak They hate you Indians more than I do. To be honest, I was impressed.

I'm sure the people you talk to, do hate Indians more than you do but they don't want to join Pakistan. The people in the Valley are looking for an independent Kashmir including all the other districts. Jammu and Ladakh want no part of that. Those are the ground realities. What you and I think is not going to change anything.

awwwww how cute.
And not a single country worth their salt has been able to "free" kashmir from the heels of india..Every time they try, they kicked their teeth kicked out of the faces. True Story.

And soon, this thread will become yet another archived page.And so will the hopes to "free" kashmir. RIP

I'm sure the people you talk to, do hate Indians more than you do but they don't want to join Pakistan. The people in the Valley are looking for an independent Kashmir including all the other districts. Jammu and Ladakh want no part of that. Those are the ground realities. What you and I think is not going to change anything.

Its ok, we want best for them. They will only join Pak if they want it, we are not interested in occupiyng people.

No offence but we are talking about pure kashmiris and not bhaiyas living in Kashmir.

None taken..
I dont live in Kashmir. Was born there though. My parents are from West Punjab, but my great grand parents are originally from Kashmir and have lots of Ancestral property in Kashmir. Even article 370 recognizes me as a Kashmiri and allows me to buy land in Kashmir. So you can call me a Punjabi Kashmiri if you want. :)

This is all it takes to derail a thread

Joker.jpg

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom