What's new

Today i am blessed with a baby boy. My first babby

Today i am blessed with a baby boy.
Need your blessings for the little one.

its-a-boy.jpg
Congratulations:cheers:...............May Allah bless him with Good health and smile on his face.:-)
He is gift of god..keep him happy.

congratulations, my friend.

i didn't see your tag earlier because only the first five in a tag list send out alerts, and i also didn't check the new threads list... sorry.

afaan is a good name... and if nature gives you a boy the second time name him carlos, after the venezuelan revolutionary. :D

but limit the number to two... the indian government slogan for family planning in the 80's and 90's went "hum do hamaare do". :agree:

i didn't know you were married.

Last edited:
Congratulations:cheers:...............May Allah bless him with Good health and smile on his face.:-)
He is gift of god..keep him happy.
thnk u bro

congratulations, my friend.

i didn't see your tag earlier because only the first five in a tag list send out alerts, and i also didn't check the new threads list... sorry.

afaan is a good name... and if nature gives you a boy the second time name his carlos, after the venezuelan revolutionary. :D

but limit the number to two... the indian government slogan for family planning in the 80's and 90's went "hum do hamaare do". :agree:

i didn't know you were married.
Thnk u bro

oh noo... remember to wear protection next time... :)
jk.... congrats buddy.. :cheers:
Every thing is planned my dear, thnks

Back
Top Bottom