What's new

Today i am blessed with a baby boy. My first babby

welcome to official sleepless nights club ... oh you are in for a shit storm (literally if your better half demands you to change pampers) but hey you are going to love every second of it ... your better half would be very very VERY sensitive for few months to come so better get a Kevlar and helmet and think couple of dozen times before answering simple questions :p

welcome to official sleepless nights club ... oh you are in for a shit storm (literally if your better half demands you to change pampers) but hey you are going to love every second of it ... your better half would be very very VERY sensitive for few months to come so better get a Kevlar and helmet and think couple of dozen times before answering simple questions :p
Humm nice piece of advise. thnk you..so it mean for few month i should like that
images

Humm nice piece of advise. thnk you..so it mean for few month i should like that
images

dont speak should be priority .... she is now COAS and you are just a siphai :p hey been there twice i learned the hard way lol

on serious note for coming months your wife will need a lot of attention from you, do make sure you are sharing her burden of taking care of the kid in night and all, for couple of months because of top feed she will not be able to catch proper sleep and would be very cranky, i used to surprise my wife with breakfast in bed and she used to love the gesture (her comments about my cooking skills are beyond the scope of this discussion)

congratulations and start shopping
Top 5 Brands of Disposable Diaper Brands to Consider

Parents have many things to consider when it comes to their babies, from strollers to cribs, so when it comes down to choosing a diaper there are various diaper brands to consider. Diapers are judged on absorbency, fit, and style. Choosing a brand of diapers can be overwhelming at first, but by learning a little about the top five brands, parents can feel more confident on deciding which diaper works best for their baby without breaking the bank. Diapers are available at local brick and mortar and baby specialty stores. Some parents choose to buy in bulk at warehouse stores, while others buy online from retail sites, like eBay. Every baby is different, so by learning about the different brands on the market, parents can find the ideal diaper for their child.
1 Huggies

$T2eC16ZHJHkFFmE0B,1NBSB3E,hD(Q~~_32.JPG

Huggies diapers are one of the most recognizable names on the baby market. Owned by the 140-year-old Wisconsin company Kimberly-Clark, Huggies are distributed in 150 countries worldwide. Huggies is constantly innovating ways to make the most effective diaper without restricting baby movement, like with their Huggies Little Movers. Huggies offers a wide selection of sizes, from newborns to toddlers, and other diapers especially designed for nighttime wear, potty training, and swimming. Additionally to creating diapers and baby products, Huggies participates in helping the community with programs like Huggies MomInspired, which awards entrepreneur moms with money to start their own baby or child care business ideas.

2 Pampers
$(KGrHqV,!qEFHgKTnHKuBSB3FWrkp!~~_32.JPG

Pampers diapers were innovated by Victor Mills, who began working on their design while working at Procter and Gamble in the 1950s and testing them on his grandchildren. Pampers come in sizes newborn to size 6, which can accommodate children 35 lbs and above. Pampers also carries a line of potty training pants, Easy Ups Trainers, designed differently for boys than girls for maximum efficacy. For babies with sensitive skin, Pampers offers hypoallergenic Swaddlers for newborns, which include an umbilical cord notch, and Swaddlers Sensitive Diapers for older babies.

3 Luvs
$(KGrHqNHJCUFH6ZLUPDGBSB3FWPWRw~~_32.JPG

Luvs diapers, owned by Procter and Gamble, proudly market themselves on being a budget-friendly alternative to the premium brands without sacrificing quality. Newborn sizes fit babies from four to ten lbs, while their largest size 6, fits babies and toddlers heavier than 35 lbs. Luvs only carries diapers and wipes, so parents may have to consider a different brand when it comes to potty training their toddlers. Luvs feels confident in their products, they even provide a money back guarantee on their diapers. Even with their guarantee, many parents find Luvs diapers do not hold up for overnight wear so they may have to search for a nighttime diaper from another brand.

4 Earth's Best Diapers
$(KGrHqZ,!lQFH4RGhKi+BSB3FWc1Cw~~_32.JPG

Eco-conscious parents can rest assured with Earth's Best Diapers. These diapers are free of harsh chemicals like chlorine. They come in sizes newborn (up to ten lbs) to six (for 35 plus lbs). All diapers are made using natural materials like corn and wheat for absorbency. Earth's Best also carries TOTS Potty Training Pants, which are made from renewable resources and are also chlorine-free. These training pants come in sizes 2T to 5T, which fits children 38 lbs and above. If parents decide Earth's Best is the brand for their baby, this brand also sells organic baby food and other baby products with the same eco-conscious mission.

Back
Top Bottom