What's new

To solve Kashmir, see LoC as border, says PM Pak envoy S K Lambah

The Doda area which is outside kashmir valley is also majority kashmiri area and the resistance movement in doda has always remained active just like in kashmir valley. Kargil/Dras area of Ladakh are racially Shina/Balti the same as neighboring Gilgit/Baltistan people. Poonch and Rajauri are same pahari/pothwari speaking muslim majority areas and they are fully in agreement with kashur speaking muslims to get independence from india. These are ground realities Mr. Indu

Kashmiri speaking people in Doda are all recent migrants. Doda was never a part of Kashmir Valley and is a part of Jammu. Their views don't count. As for the rest of your arguments just check all the opinion polls done in J & K by international organisations. Also check the recent election turnouts in Poonch Rajouri and Kargil areas.

You are not at all in touch with the ground realities here. Oh how can you be, you are Pakistani.

Kashmiri speaking people in Doda are all recent migrants. Doda was never a part of Kashmir Valley and is a part of Jammu. Their views don't count. As for the rest of your arguments just check all the opinion polls done in J & K by international organisations. Also check the recent election turnouts in Poonch Rajouri and Kargil areas.

You are not at all in touch with the ground realities here. Oh how can you be, you are Pakistani.

What the hell are you speaking. Doda has always been inhabited by kashmiri/kashur muslims since many many centuries.
George Abraham Grierson did liguistic survey of kashmir state in 1890s and he has clearly mentioned about many dialects of kashmiri/kashur language that are spoken outside of kashmir valley namely Kashtwari, Rambani, Poguli and Siaraji in Doda district. Mr. Indu you dont know anything about kashmiris and their reach, we were historically everywhere, be it jammu , punjab , hazara and even peshawar too. There was an afghan guy on anthroboards who said that his family are actually kashmiri and said that there are some lost kashmiri muslim families in some eastern parts of afghanistan too.

Last edited:
Kashmir is unfinished business. But I do believe, in the end, one way or another, an agreement with both sides at peace must be reached.

For even the most skeptical Pakistanis, the Kashmir Valley and Siachen are still an issue.

What the hell are you speaking. Doda has always been inhabited by kashmiri/kashur muslims since many many centuries.
George Abraham Grierson did liguistic survey of kashmir state in 1890s and he has clearly mentioned about two specific dialects of kashmiri/kashur language that are spoken outside of kashmir valley namely Kashtwari and Rambani in Doda district. Mr. Indu you dont know anything about kashmiris and their reach, we were historically everywhere, be it jammu , punjab , hazara and even peshawar too. There was an afghan guy on anthroboards who said that his family are actually kashmiri and said that there are many lost kashmiri muslim families in some eastern afghanistan areas too.

Thats why article 370 is very important. Hindus on pdf think only small valley is muslim majority, rest is hindu/bhudist. Article 370 will keep away hindus because for us simply accepting loc as border isnt a option. Indians shouldnt be allowed to settle there and change population.

Thats why article 370 is very important. Hindus on pdf think only small valley is muslim majority, rest is hindu/bhudist. Article 370 will keep away hindus because for us simply accepting loc as border isnt a option. Indians shouldnt be allowed to settle there and change population.

I think the chenab river formula as the official border between kashmir and jammu area is the most appropriate formula for the solution of kashmir problem.

Denial not accepted. You've been made an offer you cannot refuse.:nono:

As an add-on bonus, we'll also take a few MQM folks and give you a few Naxals.:sarcastic:

I made you Indians an excellent offer and if you were smart you would have grabbed it with both hands.

Like I stated before, IN RETURN FOR some of your most backward areas that have dragged your per Capita down like Haryana, UP and Bihar, I will accept all of India's 250 million Muslims. This will solve Modi jis " MUSLIM PROBLEM ". India would become 97% Hindu State. After that you won't have to worry about Pakistan or Muslims no more.

Life would be really PEACHY for the Hindustani People. PANCHOAN UNGLEEIAN GHEE MAY OR SIR KERHAEE MAY.:enjoy:

Jut imagine that " Worry Free, Trouble free " Future. With one stroke all the undesirables are gotten rid of. No more Lalu Prasad, Maulana Mulayam or Mayawati and above all those Pesky MOOOSLEMS. Then you guys could kick back in your true " HINDUTVA NIRVANA ".

Last edited:
I made you Indians an excellent offer and if you were smart you would have grabbed it with both hands.

Like I stated before, in return for some of your most backward areas that have dragged your per Capita down like Haryana, UP and Bihar, I will accept all of India's 250 million Muslims. This will solve Modi jis " Muslim Problem ". India would become 97% Hindu State. After that you won't have to worry about Pakistan or Muslims no more.

Life would be really PEACHY for the Hindustani People. PANCHOAN UNGLEEIAN GHEE MAY OR SIR KERHAEE MAY.:enjoy:

Not-bad-meme.jpg

Pakistanis need to be stop being delusional that they can conquer Kashmir on horseback against India. Best solution will be to accept LoC as a border. Or Maybe turn all of Pakistani and Indian administered Kashmir into an autonomous region with Kashmiris electing their own president and parliament, while India and Pakistan control the border and defence of Kashmir and collect taxes on behalf of an autonomous Kashmir.
that what is exactly happening in AJK atleast. Rest of yr post however is stupid. We will never give up our regional interests.

Indians are starting to have their wet dreams again. LOL. We will always want Kashmir. it wont be so easy for you guys.

I think the chenab river formula as the official border between kashmir and jammu area is the most appropriate formula for the solution of kashmir problem.

I'm asking one simple question:

Why would India, the superior party in the conflict under consideration, accept loss of territory currently held by it? It's not as if the current positions are vulnerable or untenable, or for that matter overwhelmingly expensive for the G.O.I.

It flies in the face of logic, to believe that the better placed party to the conflict will just about surrender territory held by it, just because the weaker party asks so.

In any property dispute possession is 2/3rd of the law and the start point of any discussion.

Why on earth would India give away what it has ?

Yes, Pak needs to be assured of non disruption of its legit share of water within the ambit of IWT.

Reconciling to geography and moving on is the answer.

To solve Kashmir, see LoC as border, says PM Pak envoy S K Lambah | The Indian Express

“In view of past history, emotions, disagreements, violence, wars and failure of negotiations, it is not easy to specify the outlines of a solution. However, as the past six decades have clearly shown, the Kashmir issue can’t be settled by war, force or violence,” “A solution will also remain elusive, if we keep harping on positions that have failed to resolve the problem in the past.”

This is the most important part of this conflict..... It took us 60 odd years to realise it..... and we may take another 30 years to work on it..... But the boarder will never be redrawn.......

Chenab formula is a garbage formula, its just an imagination. :omghaha::omghaha:

we were historically everywhere.

Why every random Pakistani from Punjab claim himself as Kashmir, there was even a guy claiming himself Kashmiri based on some family members from Jammu to 9th generations back. :laugh:

Last edited:
Who's stopping Fakistanis from showing superior character then? Were Fakistanis sheltering Bin Laden under orders from Endians? Are they worse than Endians in almost every demographic and economic milestone on orders from Endians? Was it on Endian orders that Fakistanis decide to shrug off their minorities? Are they scared of Endians that they don't cross the LOC and occuy the lowlying Kashmir valley? LOL, 2.65% of this World seems to be living totally in delusions of self aggrandized importance. A case of Retardation ruling the Nation.
1)Again being an endian don,t talk about character strength.
2)you really believe that bin laden story then you are the dumbest endian subhuman alive .
3)LOL what economic milestone you have achieved so far? Look at your starving masses defecating openly on streets and your dirt poor population and then compare the situation with pakistan .
4)Yes we pakistanis killed everyone including christians,sikhs,muslims and a few days ago we killed more Muslims in assam.
5)And what,s really stopping you endians in the past 6 decades from silencing the kashmir cause and making a permanent border at IOK? You endians can,t stop pakistan from sending freedom fighters in IOK because you dont want to get nuked?
6)Endia a hole in the ground where 1.2 billion MORONS are actually breathing and wasting our oxygen .

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom