What's new

To Err is human ..So err is swine .. that goes right for indian defence

@sandy you just proved what the title says...

Last edited by a moderator:
Failure is an important part of development and I don't think it's something to be ashamed about. To quote Edison: "I did not fail to make a light bulb 99 times, I learnt 99 ways how to not to make a light bulb".

What about their laparwahi in nuke safety.

So the OP's trying to compare Indian tech and research with Pakistani tech and research - is this supposed to be a joke? Pakistani tech reminds me basically of the car water kit or the indigenous gyrocopter or whatever was it the guy was demonstrating.

Ghauri (Hatf-5) = Chinese ND-1, this missile is also flown by North Korea as No-dong and Iran as Shehab-3

Lolll man . I mean epic loll...
Such a big `dong ` is called NO- DONG in North Korea .. how big wud be their Yes-Dong

If U know what I mean..

So the OP's trying to compare Indian tech and research with Pakistani tech and research - is this supposed to be a joke? Pakistani tech reminds me basically of the car water kit or the indigenous gyrocopter or whatever was it the guy was demonstrating.
Umm what guy or did I miss something important :undecided:
Yawn, wake me up when the Pak/CN nexus sets up a real colony on Mars :lol:

So you accepted what yr fellows were shy to..good goin but yu forgot to mention our cruise missiles ..they are copy of what?besides missile tech is almost same till a certain level across the world and pak did buy chinese m11 decades

You don't get it do you, failure during development is common across the board, be it India, China, Russia, America, you name it. Somehow Pakistani missiles never failed, well thats because there is only so much that can go wrong in importing missiles from China and North Korea and then painting them.

And no its not just Chinese m11, all your missiles are primarily imported stuff, I gave you a whole list.

vgqt10.jpg

Pakistan Missile Special Weapons Delivery Systems

ago but rest we all built it ourselves but i know its hard for your ego to accept it ...besides what will you say abt our nukes we dint make them haan imported them from china and korea right...Talk some substance i wasnt expecting such rambles from someone with so many posts or this forum hasnt purified you yet....We never had any incident because we know what we are doing and plan things carefully not like you who got all details n specs of brahmos from russia but again failed to deliver...look at our raa'd cruise missile and pak missile are world famous for their accuracy but i know its hard for you to accept so just stick to your incredible india image as it gives you some inner fake peace but the world today see indians as gang rapists and nothin more...

Kindly focus on the topic at hand and save us your hateful rants.

So I guess this is supposed to be some top secret hybrid UAV helicopter & whatever else thrown in it project :what:

Apart from the idiotic title what is really astonishing is Pakistan doesn't have anything worthy to show in the civilian field - not even a decent motorcycle engine and mysteriously have mastered advanced missile tech and nuke tech that too nothing in the civilian field in it.

All the info is supported by date which can be confirmed easily online...if yu have anything against failed Pak missile tests and nuke program do let me know or else just be what yu are..lame losers and error masters...

I dint intend to humiliate indians as they already are across the world for their rapes and animal acts , I was just puttin some mere facts to be noticed by my fellow pakistani's and appreciate the hard and intelligent work our scientists have put despite having very limited resources...

And yes truth indeed is always painful...

Albatross good going man. In the face of intense Indian onslaught on this forum and their lies about situations involving Pakistan across the world, we need an a$$ smasher like you :)

Apart from the idiotic title what is really astonishing is Pakistan doesn't have anything worthy to show in the civilian field - not even a decent motorcycle engine and mysteriously have mastered advanced missile tech and nuke tech that too nothing in the civilian field in it.

I visited wikipedia page of Pakistan space program SUPARCO, and most of it was explaining how can Pakistani misiles hit Indian cities while explaining launch vehicle which they could not develop.:cheesy:

To make you burn more Pakistan have an operational plutonium reactor at khusab whilehttp://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Khushab_Nuclear_Complex india is still planning to build one.....Now keep on rambling as it doesnt matter whether we build bike engines or not what matters is we are the first nation in the world to have made smart atomic bomb to inflict control but complete destruction of intended military targets ..while indians are learning only how to gang rape poor girls on their capital's roads while on drunk fun ride one can imagine what happens in villages and small towns and look at ignorance you guys like to call that **** place incredible india....get a life n see world the way it is..

Back
Top Bottom