What's new

To Err is human ..So err is swine .. that goes right for indian defence

Where are the proofs for all those rants?

And yes, about that stolen radio active material, that was Cesium, used for X-ray and other industrial imaging devices, hardly any threat to those exposed to it.

Leave the young lad alone. hes clearly frustrated don't add to tht. let it die.

Since the mods are clearly turning a blind eye towards it,including OSCAR, one of the best and unbiased mods,why miss a chance?

looks like the albatross curse is hampering our missile programmes.

n @RazPaK was crying all out that PDF MODs r biased towards Indian members n r giving undue leverage to Indians :lol:
he even suggested that Indians r bribing the MODs...:rofl:

so RAZPAK here u go, hope u got ur answer dear :)

If you expect that the mods here actually give a hoot about pleasing any particular party.. this should be ample proof.
Unless a forum rule is violated.. it cannot be tackled.

Last edited by a moderator:
@OP, if you will, please enlighten us to the context of the title.. Samajh hi nahin aa raha :(

Where are the proofs for all those rants?

And yes, about that stolen radio active material, that was Cesium, used for X-ray and other industrial imaging devices, hardly any threat to those exposed to it.

You accepted one and now if yu think any radioactive material in this case which is cesium is harmless clearly reflects why indians had n still have so many failures...rest just search online with dates n yu will get the proof...

@ karan 1970 dude in this thread the whole key is the title which only the learnt one can understand and you will still have to lit a million candles to get to that stage so just chill n keep ponderin n try to befriend some sane and sensible people of this world to know what you will otherwise spend your whole life fruitlessly to learn....hope yu understand atleast this simple english:)

You accepted one and now if yu think any radioactive material in this case which is cesium is harmless clearly reflects why indians had n still have so many failures...rest just search online with dates n yu will get the proof...

@ karan 1970 dude in this thread the whole key is the title which only the learnt one can understand and you will still have to lit a million candles to get to that stage so just chill n keep ponderin n try to befriend some sane and sensible people of this world to know what you will otherwise spend your whole life fruitlessly to learn....hope yu understand atleast this simple english:)

You may enlighten him again..
it would help shut up those with issues with the title.

Pretty stupid to compare Indian and Pakistani missile program. One is home grown indigenous program the other basically a import/repaint program.

Most of the failures occur during development phase, since Pakistani missile program doesn't have a development phase per se, so the number of failures are also less.

Hatf 1 = Copy of French Eridan sounding rocket created with Chinese assistance
Shaheen = Chinese M11
Shaheen I (Hatf-4) = Chinese M9 or DF-15
Shaheen-II (Hatf-6) = Chinese M-18 or DF-11
Ghauri (Hatf-5) = Chinese ND-1, this missile is also flown by North Korea as No-dong and Iran as Shehab-3
Ghauri-III (Abdali) = Chinese TD-1

Pretty stupid to compare Indian and Pakistani missile program. One is home grown indigenous program the other basically a import/repaint program.

Most of the failures occur during development phase, since Pakistani missile program doesn't have a development phase per se, so the number of failures are also less.

So you accepted what yr fellows were shy to..good goin but yu forgot to mention our cruise missiles ..they are copy of what?besides missile tech is almost same till a certain level across the world and pak did buy chinese m11 decades ago but rest we all built it ourselves but i know its hard for your ego to accept it ...besides what will you say abt our nukes we dint make them haan imported them from china and korea right...Talk some substance i wasnt expecting such rambles from someone with so many posts or this forum hasnt purified you yet....We never had any incident because we know what we are doing and plan things carefully not like you who got all details n specs of brahmos from russia but again failed to deliver...look at our raa'd cruise missile and pak missile are world famous for their accuracy but i know its hard for you to accept so just stick to your incredible india image as it gives you some inner fake peace but the world today see indians as gang rapists and nothin more...

So you accepted what yr fellows were shy to..good goin but yu forgot to mention our cruise missiles ..they are copy of what?besides missile tech is almost same till a certain level across the world and pak did buy chinese m11 decades ago but rest we all built it ourselves but i know its hard for your ego to accept it ...besides what will you say abt our nukes we dint make them haan imported them from china and korea right...Talk some substance i wasnt expecting such rambles from someone with so many posts or this forum hasnt purified you yet....We never had any incident because we know what we are doing and plan things carefully not like you who got all details n specs of brahmos from russia but again failed to deliver...look at our raa'd cruise missile and pak missile are world famous for their accuracy but i know its hard for you to accept so just stick to your incredible india image as it gives you some inner fake peace but the world today see indians as gang rapists and nothin more...
Don't you have anything other to say besides the same pile of :blah:

Take it easy sir. But by watching the response of senior Indian fellows i must say that they should respond logically instead of just making jokes or showing their trolling skills.

TNWCO - Thread not worth commenting on..... This should be a new acronym for such idiotic threads....

Back
Top Bottom