What's new

To All Indian Fans

Bangladesh lost because of RAWamy conspiracy. Otherwise How could India beat ROYAL BANGOL TIGER which hold record for being largest country which never won a olympic medal( in fact. No bangladeshi ever qualified for olympic by his own). Bangladeshis are from martial race which can play any sport.

Now I know what actually happened in 1971.

Is it asking Saqeeb Al Hasan? Saqib Ul Hasan? Sakeeb Ul Hasan or Saqeeb Al Hasan? Just asking...........

Now I know what actually happened in 1971.

Is it asking Saqeeb Al Hasan? Saqib Ul Hasan? Sakeeb Ul Hasan or Saqeeb Al Hasan? Just asking...........

It is shake-eeb L has-and.

ICC should be dragged to court for letting bangladesh play in a WC.

huh that's like years ago , now we own the ICC.:lol:

Last edited:
Bangladesh lost because of RAWamy conspiracy. Otherwise How could India beat ROYAL BANGOL TIGER which hold record for being largest country which never won a olympic medal( in fact. No bangladeshi ever qualified for olympic by his own). Bangladeshis are from martial race which can play any sport.

I think you meant Royal Bengal Pussy.

Oh no... is this going to carry on till next world cup in 2019?:o:

1.JPG
2.JPG

Funny Indians

Ya the protest was against the umpire...nobody blamed Australia of cheating or called them cheats. If Bangladesh feels they lost because of faulty umpiring...lodge a complain against Alim Dar and Ian Gould...why blame India of cheating. I didn't hear our English players whining so much for the wrong decision that let to their demise in the world cup.

The current Indian team can beat the Bangladeshi team any day at any venue with any umpire. Just grow up...team India beat South Africa and Pakistan in league matches which are 1000 times better than Bangladesh team...where as Bangladesh could beat only one recognised team England...that to thanks too poor umpiring.

Yea same for BD.

Ya the protest was against the umpire...nobody blamed Australia of cheating or called them cheats. If Bangladesh feels they lost because of faulty umpiring...lodge a complain against Alim Dar and Ian Gould...why blame India of cheating. I didn't hear our English players whining so much for the wrong decision that let to their demise in the world cup.

The current Indian team can beat the Bangladeshi team any day at any venue with any umpire. Just grow up...team India beat South Africa and Pakistan in league matches which are 1000 times better than Bangladesh team...where as Bangladesh could beat only one recognised team England...that to thanks too poor umpiring.

Bangladeshis dont complain because they lost. But for the repeated bad decisions in India's favor. And India recently turned most influential big 3. So the anger on India. Maybe there was no fault of Umpires but they feared to offend India.

And utterly stupid , idiotic filthy bangladeshis

Yea same to India.

Back
Top Bottom