What's new

To All Indian Fans

Yea same for BD.

Bangladeshis dont complain because they lost. But for the repeated bad decisions in India's favor. And India recently turned most influential big 3. So the anger on India. Maybe there was no fault of Umpires but they feared to offend India.

Yea same to India.
umm....no. there wasn't even 1 wrong decision against BD. Total 1 wrong decision against India and 1 questionable decision against BD...
PS: and India accused Steve Bucknor of being incompetent, not Australia.... Just saying...

Last edited:
Bangladeshis dont complain because they lost. But for the repeated bad decisions in India's favor. And India recently turned most influential big 3. So the anger on India. Maybe there was no fault of Umpires but they feared to offend India.

really don't understand this fuss about the BIG 3. England is one of them and you send them out. I didn't see them complaining or umpires favour them!
And Aleem Dar if he wanted to cheat would most probably helped you guys, cos he would obviously want Ban play Pak instead of India had Pakistan qualified for SF.

Deat chutiya bongla there was only 2 bad deciscions in match one involving rohit sharma and one when tamim iqbal was out edged and not given so it evens out why so much fuss and whining you can never win

I dont understand barbarian words. If you meant chut marani?
There was three controversial decisions. Raina LBW, Rohit sharma catch and Mahmudullah catch. If atleast Rohit Sharma was given out. There maybe no fuss like this. And Tamim's wicket is free one. Anyone can take it. Why Indians didnt appeal?

Now I know what actually happened in 1971.

Is it asking Saqeeb Al Hasan? Saqib Ul Hasan? Sakeeb Ul Hasan or Saqeeb Al Hasan? Just asking...........

How dare you? :mad: Now he will come after you. :D

Let me know if you can't watch YT, I will upload it in some other site. :-)

Bangladeshis dont complain because they lost. But for the repeated bad decisions in India's favor. And India recently turned most influential big 3. So the anger on India. Maybe there was no fault of Umpires but they feared to offend India..

The day India has to cheat to win against Bangladesh, I think India should stop playing cricket. I didn't see any Bangladeshi complaining when the wrong decisions went in their favour in the Bangladesh-England match. Furthermore, there is DRS if you think there is a wrong decision use it. The only wrong decision in the match was by Alim Dar...and to me it won't have impacted the outcome of the match.... India would have still scored 280+ anyway...and Bangladesh have successfully chased 235+ only 4 times...With the Indian bowlers form...who took 10 wickets in all other matches it was wasn't a big challenge.

I dont understand barbarian words. If you meant chut marani?
There was three controversial decisions. Raina LBW, Rohit sharma catch and Mahmudullah's catch. If atleast Rohit Sharma was given out. There maybe no fuss like this. And Tamim's wicket is free one. Anyone can take it. Why Indians didnt appeal?

The ones in bold were not wrong decision....Raina's was close but the rules are clear...ball pitched outside the off stump one cannot give LBW....and a stitches of ball is the half.... Shikhar Dhawan's catch was clean and exceptional there is not doubt about it. Get accustomed to cricket rules before you jump to conclusions....

ICC clarifies rules regarding catches and run-outs | Cricket | ESPN Cricinfo

Leg before wicket - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

This thing is still continuing... I think the Bangladeshis have the same paranoia for BCCI/ICC that Pakistanis have for RAW/Taliban....

There was three controversial decisions.

Nope. :)

Raina LBW,

On field umpire didn't consider it a LBW, BD appealed to the third umpire, even he didn't consider it a LBW! Rules of the game, the ball had to drop "Inside" the line of the leg stamp.

Rohit sharma catch

It was a 50:50 call at best, and when the umpire called it a no-ball, he certainly didn't have any clue that the ball will end up as a catch. Umpires cannot refer it to the third umpire after calling it a no-ball, because the batsman could have taken a high shot after hearing the call for no-ball, he just had to open up the face of the bat by half an inch, happens all the time.

and Mahmudullah catch.

Even it was reviewed by the third umpire and confirmed, just check the video, it was a clean catch.

If atleast Rohit Sharma was given out. There maybe no fuss like this.

There shouldn't have been any fuss about it, and certainly not in this manner. Doubtful calls, 1 or 2 umpiring errors, all are part of the 'gentleman's game' that they were playing.,

And Tamim's wicket is free one. Anyone can take it.

Only Tamim? Especially when 35 was the highest score for any BD batsman in that game?

Bangalis are out of mind should ICC take permenant membership from them they are crossing their limits

Back
Top Bottom