What's new

TLP massive jalsa in Faislabad

Two hundred percent correct.In all public surveys conducted by pakistani organisations and foreign funded Ngos working for different embassies in pakistan have came to the conclusion that at the moment PTI is the most popular political party of pakistan lead by Ik this is the reason every party from opposition,now allies, are afraid to go for general Election.
Some People think that bringing in hoards and hoards of illiterates (who hang their wet shalwars on parliament house fences) from all over the country to islamabad is a sign of "local support".

Only emotionally unstable people will follow TLP. Any person who has read quran hadith himself and pondered over it will see thru this fitnah in a moment.

IK did with words about Islam and our prophet what the violent crazies could not do in their entire existence of 75 years.

This, my brothers is the same languages as that of extremist hindus,Jews, Christian when they talk of islam...no wonder i always says mullah haters are all the same together With their kuffars friends . Their arguments ,their tone,calling name of educated figures in islam is nothing short of hate but at the same time these lots will claim to be good muslims while all of their habits match that of kafirs and anti islamic forces.

Because the alternative is taking arms and last i checked even über seculer party like pppl admits Pakistan being an Islamic Republic albeit a munafiq one.
That's becauase you have never really pondered over quran and prophets life.

TLP is not islam nor islamic. It's destroying the prophet's struggle in first place while claiming to be saviour. TLP is using Islam to advance is political ambitions by emotionally blackmailing people. Islam does not allow using its name to emotionally blackmail muslims, destroy and burn their property and seek votes by deceiving people. TLP is also a small punjabi pressure group with almost zero acceptance outside punjab let alone outside Pakistan. Islam is not a religion of a specific cast or creed or province only.
People need to learn the difference here.
It's a militant party who has been banned at least one in Pakistan for its violent behaviour. Remember that.

Last edited:
Sound like you are a hardcore TLP wala.
Go out and do your own survey. Don't know which world you ppl live in and as if its still not enough that jahil molvies who can't write own name, need to take charge of matters such as economy, politics, foreign policy, of a nuke armed 6th largest nation. They may have some acceptance of 1- 2% but that's in totally uneducated illiterate class of pakistan who thinks only with emotions and not brain or heart. You think politics is about gathering crowds only? Probably yes, hence your mindless logics. TLP is a creation but in any case, When you are working with a mere 30, 35% literacy rate, TLP like janwars are possible in Pakistan and RSS in India. What are you so proud of here? It's not like they haven't shown their true face.

But Congrats for finding salvation in things like using religion of peace for violent politics, emotional blackmail of ppl, blockage, arson, destruction, of public property, cars, and putting up a fanatic face to world of Pakistan. I have seen with my own eyes kids dying because of not reaching hospitals because the jahil molvies were willing to let kids die than undo a blockade.

Not sure what triggered you lol. I was just stating facts. I did mentioned clearly that what is Tlp policy regarding economy, health, foreign policy, security etc. It was a criticism aimed at them. You claim to be different than Tlp but your exactly the same. Why don't you mention groups who are deadly than Tlp, like TJ, JD, LJ, JM, ASWJ, SSP, Lal Masjid brigade and co, they all have deep links with the boot wale educated class, they killed 10,000s but are untouchable.

Not sure what triggered you lol. I was just stating facts. I did mentioned clearly that what is Tlp policy regarding economy, health, foreign policy, security etc. It was a criticism aimed at them. You claim to be different than Tlp but your exactly the same. Why don't you mention groups who are deadly than Tlp, like TJ, JD, LJ, JM, ASWJ, SSP, Lal Masjid brigade and co, they all have deep links with the boot wale educated class, they killed 10,000s but are untouchable.
No you don't know facts, which is why i asked you to actually go out and ask people across different walks of life who they support. Moving a same crowd from city to city is not "ground support".

Actually TLP is a militant banned outfit which was banned and then unbanned for very specific reasons.

You think that some bitter words of truth are same as burning up people property, doing blockade of country, destruction, and arson?

I support Imran khan who never did any such politics of destruction, militancy, arson, and put his political capital on the line for sake of this country and pulled back from his protest just because things were going to get out of control. I support Imran khan who has done more for cause of Pakistan and islam by mere use of words in UN than combined mullah power of 75 years.

I use my brain.

I think a religious party completely indeginous to pakistan should be given a chance.
We have seen Liberals ruling the country and we have gone nowhere.
We are surrounded by countries where Islam is imposed by state
Our people are hardcore Muslims, religious party's rule can at least unite the nation.

This is my personal thinking you can disagree.

Damage has been done
TLP has radicalized punjabis to such an extent that they can throw away any government if used properly.

TLP is bralvy sect part.
Bralvism is indeginous sect of Punjab so i think at least they are not funded by foreign countries.
Shia and Wahabi mullahs are of course foreign funded.

Tlp will not come to power, the reason is people from their own group vote ppp, PmlN and Pti. Not everybody is sectarian, they will vote for a party which can make a difference in their lives. If it was based on sect/groups then Tlp would win 80% of the votes and MWM would win all shia votes.

I dont agree people are hardcore religious because religion says do not lie, commit fraud, corruption, bribery etc but its been practised in mass numbers.

Tlp has not radicalised anyone, the only reason people follow them is because its a genuine threat that Pakistani elite/establishment want to follow the west way of life and want to sell Pakistan Islamic ideology. Why doesn't the Pakistani state give justice to the people? Why doesn't it stop blashphemy contents etc, why not stop corruption and make institutes strong so Pakistan becomes strong nation. The state on purpose wants religious folks to fight so they can continue to rule. The state could not tolerate someone like IK, never mind Tlp. But yes Fazlur Rehman, TJ, SSP, JM, LJ and co are tolerated and allowed to grow.

Brelvi is not a sect, its the same people who were Mughals, Delhi Sultanate etc.

imran,zardari,shareef bi mar jayenge lakin curruption ka pesa un ko hazaroun naslo Main utre ga....kam se kam qadri ko loog apne haath se piyar Main detay hain aur haath bi choomte hain ...
Followers of pope and Trump are no different… they kiss their hands too and when asked attacked capitol hill too doesn’t mean they are on right path

No you don't know facts, which is why i asked you to actually go out and ask people across different walks of life who they support. Moving a same crowd from city to city is not "ground support".

Actually TLP is a militant banned outfit which was banned and then unbanned for very specific reasons.

You think that some bitter words of truth are same as burning up people property, doing blockade of country, destruction, and arson?

I support Imran khan who never did any such politics of destruction, militancy, arson, and put his political capital on the line for sake of this country and pulled back from his protest just because things were going to get out of control. I support Imran khan who has done more for cause of Pakistan and islam by mere use of words in UN than combined mullah power of 75 years.

I use my brain.

Doesn't Imran Khan use the religious tone for politics, Khatam e Nabuwaat, Riyasat e Madina etc. So IK can use Islam but others cannot.

IK pulled back because he didn't have the 2M people, he is still quite on the 2nd march because it was a flop show, even Pti followers admit it.

My point is you claim Tlp is jahil but Pti are educated and role model for the nation, then why one minute your pro establishment and then anti establishment, then pro Judiciary and then anti.

Tlp was banned by IK and this is why Pti are crying foul, they are desperate for Tlp to fight establishment and PDM. Sorry mate it won't happen. Tlp has been warned by top sunni ulema to not cause issues and this is why they are quiet.

iron-man-rolls-eyes.gif

Another day another meaningless jalsa

Easier to hijack religion and talk nonsense that actually do something

JUI/Fazlur Rehman claim to be anti west but sit in their laps when in power. I respect IK, atleast he talked about Palestine, Kashmir issue at international forums, he gave danda to RSS India and defended army and ISI. Unfortunately the same army then gave danda to IK. The so called educated role model class

TLP is abusing religion ...

Lol even known terrorist party is nowadays trustable for mullah haters.. peerhaann hor te phakkiyaan hor !

This is charactar of most of these ruling class of cleanshaves and they dare talk bs about ppl who are heir to RasulUllahs Deen aka mullahs ,not cleanshave who cant recite bismillah like favourite abcd educated lots like fawad chaudary and countless others .

Last edited:
Doesnt it 60-70 lac..the cost is well above a crore

There may besome businessmen supporting them

They are pretty popular in punjab

More popular then PTI
Its PMLN TLP and then PTI
Foreign fundings provided by PDM I’m assuming .

Back
Top Bottom