What's new

TLP massive jalsa in Faislabad

No other country than Pakistan uses Islam to score cheap political points and as a fuel for their opportunistic political ambitions. In Pakistan a whole industry has been developed which employs 1000's of Mullah's, numerous political parties and best of it all, all divided into 100's of various sects and all supported by outside patrons.

All those leading rich Mullah's, the political mafia dynasties and the highest ranking military personal are all involved in this pathetic and sad theatre that we call Pakistan anno 2022!

What a sad mess!

@Indus Pakistan @PAKISTANFOREVER @Sainthood 101

Last edited:
When will TLP talk about their policy on economy, governance, law, justice, health, foreign, imports, exports, investment, security, defence? Etc.
I think a religious party completely indeginous to pakistan should be given a chance.
We have seen Liberals ruling the country and we have gone nowhere.
We are surrounded by countries where Islam is imposed by state
Our people are hardcore Muslims, religious party's rule can at least unite the nation.

This is my personal thinking you can disagree.
Its PMLN TLP and then PTI
Damage has been done
TLP has radicalized punjabis to such an extent that they can throw away any government if used properly.

No other country than Pakistan uses Islam to score cheap political points and as a fuel for their opportunistic political ambitions. In Pakistan a whole industry has been developed which employs 1000's of Mullah's numerous political parties and best of it all, all divided into 100's of various sects and all supported by outside patrons. What a sad mess.

TLP is bralvy sect part.
Bralvism is indeginous sect of Punjab so i think at least they are not funded by foreign countries.
Shia and Wahabi mullahs are of course foreign funded.

No other country than Pakistan uses Islam to score cheap political points and as a fuel for their opportunistic political ambitions. In Pakistan a whole industry has been developed which employs 1000's of Mullah's numerous political parties and best of it all, all divided into 100's of various sects and all supported by outside patrons.

All those leading rich Mullah's, the political mafia dynasties and the highest ranking military personal are all involved in this pathetic and sad theatre that we call Pakistan anno 2022!

What a sad mess!

Funny how these so called "religious" parties/people have no issues with corrupt kuffar generals/pmln/ppp etc selling Pakistan to it's kuffar enemies........... :disagree:

I think a religious party completely indeginous to pakistan should be given a chance.
We are surrounded by countries where Islam is imposed by state
Our people are hardcore Muslims, religious party's rule can at least unite the nation.

This is my personal thinking you can disagree.

Damage has been done
TLP has radicalized punjabis to such an extent that they can throw away any government if used properly.

TLP is bralvy sect part.
Bralvism is indeginous sect of Punjab so i think at least they are not funded by foreign countries.
Shia and Wahabi mullahs are of course foreign funded.
If these TLP are harboring visions of Ottoman type revival they are highly mistaken, they are just mullahs taught parrot style with little intelligencia amongst them. They are unable to apply Islamic solutions to deal with todays problems.. Their followers are the poor uneducated who do not have the ability to question anything they say, and if they do they are labeled as heretics..
Their leaders are not even close to the taliban leaders in any which way …
They simply use the name of Islam to blackmail people into following them.
If IK to announced that he would implement sharia law as an alternative to the current corrupt colonial justice system, all Islamic parties reason for existence would melt away as they would have no slogans to use…

Sound like you are a hardcore TLP wala.
Go out and do your own survey. Don't know which world you ppl live in and as if its still not enough that jahil molvies who can't write own name, need to take charge of matters such as economy, politics, foreign policy, of a nuke armed 6th largest nation. They may have some acceptance of 1- 2% but that's in totally uneducated illiterate class of pakistan who thinks only with emotions and not brain or heart. You think politics is about gathering crowds only? Probably yes, hence your mindless logics. TLP is a creation but in any case, When you are working with a mere 30, 35% literacy rate, TLP like janwars are possible in Pakistan and RSS in India. What are you so proud of here? It's not like they haven't shown their true face.

But Congrats for finding salvation in things like using religion of peace for violent politics, emotional blackmail of ppl, blockage, arson, destruction, of public property, cars, and putting up a fanatic face to world of Pakistan. I have seen with my own eyes kids dying because of not reaching hospitals because the jahil molvies were willing to let kids die than undo a blockade.
This, my brothers is the same languages as that of extremist hindus,Jews, Christian when they talk of islam...no wonder i always says mullah haters are all the same together With their kuffars friends . Their arguments ,their tone,calling name of educated figures in islam is nothing short of hate but at the same time these lots will claim to be good muslims while all of their habits match that of kafirs and anti islamic forces.

why militants are campaigning to be part of this Kufri nizaam?
Because the alternative is taking arms and last i checked even über seculer party like pppl admits Pakistan being an Islamic Republic albeit a munafiq one.

Last edited:
comew elections they wont win more than 1-2 seats!
Tlp knows that , this system is designed like that but tlp is in for long whole.. so long they dont make any coalition with cleanshave seculer parties like ppp,pmln and potians munafiqs ..their vote bank will only grow. They are going to win in long run looking at currupt habits of cleanshaves Ruling elite who cant even recite bismillah! Even that munafiq aka uturn Khan with his Islamic touch doesnt speak La ilaha illallah the right way . And he is one of the few politicians who took religious sentiments a bit Serious.

qadri to mar gya inki 7 nasloon ki rozi roti ka bandobast ker gya

qadri to mar gya inki 7 nasloon ki rozi roti ka bandobast ker gya
imran,zardari,shareef bi mar jayenge lakin curruption ka pesa un ko hazaroun naslo Main utre ga....kam se kam qadri ko loog apne haath se piyar Main detay hain aur haath bi choomte hain ...

Lol. Go out on street and ask 100 people who they support. you will get your answer and perhaps come out of your hallucinations (or not!).
why do you think every party is joined together and still running away from election?
why do you think all surveys point to PTI most popular political party and IK most popular leader.
There is a solid 60% support in favour of PTI right now which is only going to increase.
Dont know when you ppl will stop behaving like sheep.
Two hundred percent correct.In all public surveys conducted by pakistani organisations and foreign funded Ngos working for different embassies in pakistan have came to the conclusion that at the moment PTI is the most popular political party of pakistan lead by Ik this is the reason every party from opposition,now allies, are afraid to go for general Election.

imran,zardari,shareef bi mar jayenge lakin curruption ka pesa un ko hazaroun naslo Main utre ga....kam se kam qadri ko loog apne haath se piyar Main detay hain aur haath bi choomte hain ...
i was talking about murderer of salman tasser . mumtaz qadri

No other country than Pakistan uses Islam to score cheap political points and as a fuel for their opportunistic political ambitions. In Pakistan a whole industry has been developed which employs 1000's of Mullah's, numerous political parties and best of it all, all divided into 100's of various sects and all supported by outside patrons.

What a sad mess!

101% agree,

Do you even know what a liberal is? Not one Pakistani leader is or has been liberal. To be liberal you would have to declare secularism in the Pakistani context, allow gay rights and whole gamut of other things like you see in Sweden or Norway. Pakistan is as oposite to liberal as salt is to sweet sugar.

In South Asia people like Nehru or Dr Ambedkar came close to be described as 'libera'.

On the ground even pmln admits tlp is having bigger impact compared to wada khilaaf (munafiqs) Party pti . Tlp jalsas in even in enterior sindh were huge , a place were waderaism is so widespread only Deen of RasulUllah and his heir aka ulemas can bring fear in heart of these animals ruling poor souls there.

i was talking about murderer of salman tasser . mumtaz qadri
Bhai , Na maarte us Ko..hazaroun death row pe jailo Main the ..west Ko khush karne ke liye apne mulk Main yeh abcd educated kyun aag lagate hain? Rehne dete us Ko ,kam se kam yeh to pata chalta ke gore ke waqt ilmuddin Ko phansi aur aj ke is system Main kuch farq hai.

Back
Top Bottom