What's new

TLP massive jalsa in Faislabad

Terrorizing transgressors and oppressors is what we do.
As for future: Abu Huraira reported Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) as saying:
The world is a prison-house for a believer and Paradise for a non-believer. - Sahih Muslim 2956
We don’t seek a future in this temporary world, rather our future is in the next world.

Ofc someone like you won’t be able to comprehend but, unlike you, we don’t wish death for a fellow Muslim rather we pray to Allah that Allah guides them.

May Allah guide your lost soul
If only you could achieve that in reality - all that you can do is vent at women or kill innocents at best.

Then like a chameleon change colors and drop a verse or hadiath like chameleons do with their tail to distract predators and run away

TLP was the missing ingredient, now full destruction of Pakistan can begin. Using Islam for personal/political gain has always shown great results. Great job by establishment in not learning from Afghanistan and Iraq wars. If they think TLP can be controlled like MQM if they get out of hands they are highly mistaken.

This will be used by india to further isolate Pakistan and strengthen their claim on Kashmir. I pray in this life or next I get to ask these generals why they love bitting the hand that feeds them.

If only you could achieve that in reality
I think you should open a history book and see what mujahideen have achieved while, you’re kind was busy begging peace with oppressors and ready to become slaves for them
all that you can do is vent at women or kill innocents at best.
We follow what Islam has told us. We treat women with respect unlike you who would rather sexualize women and unlike the society you beg for us to be like. The society you beg for us to be like was still determining if women are humans are not just 100 or so years ago.
As for killing innocents, the America you take pride in being has killed 2 million civilians in Iraq alone. The America you take pride in being, was the only country in the world which nuked another country and killed millions. The America you pride your self in being was dropping deadly nerve gas on Vietnamese farmers. The America you pride your self in being was busy using thermobaric munitions on afghan farmers and carpet bombing their villages.
Aren’t you the one who wants people to be killed based on their different views?
TLP supporters differ from you yet you want them dead then you act as if your some peace lover. Wannabe American showing his American side lol.
And of course someone as ignorant as you would blame us for the wrongdoings of khawarijites. The America you take pride in being supported and allowed these khawarijites to rise. Go look through a history book and see the rise of Daesh or Al Qaeda in detail.
Then like a chameleon change colors and drop a verse or hadiath like chameleons do with their tail to distract predators and run away
Perfect example of your self actually.
Aren’t you the one who one day takes pride in being American than the next day act all Pakistani and sometimes act a bit Islamic.
Your changing colours like a chameleon is witnessed by many on this forum and open for people to see in your previous posts.
Unlike you, I don’t change up and actually stand by what I say and keep my narrative consistent.

And neither do I support TLP nor do I support any khawarij group like Daesh.
I support true mujahideen.

Your ignorance is what leads you to calling people terrorists. I can’t even label you something cuz your always switching up every post. Talk about changing colours, LOL.

Anyways, all I can do is pray for your guidance.

I think you should open a history book and see what mujahideen have achieved while, you’re kind was busy begging peace with oppressors and ready to become slaves for them

We follow what Islam has told us. We treat women with respect unlike you who would rather sexualize women and unlike the society you beg for us to be like. The society you beg for us to be like was still determining if women are humans are not just 100 or so years ago.
As for killing innocents, the America you take pride in being has killed 2 million civilians in Iraq alone. The America you take pride in being, was the only country in the world which nuked another country and killed millions. The America you pride your self in being was dropping deadly nerve gas on Vietnamese farmers. The America you pride your self in being was busy using thermobaric munitions on afghan farmers and carpet bombing their villages.
Aren’t you the one who wants people to be killed based on their different views?
TLP supporters differ from you yet you want them dead then you act as if your some peace lover. Wannabe American showing his American side lol.
And of course someone as ignorant as you would blame us for the wrongdoings of khawarijites. The America you take pride in being supported and allowed these khawarijites to rise. Go look through a history book and see the rise of Daesh or Al Qaeda in detail.

Perfect example of your self actually.
Aren’t you the one who one day takes pride in being American than the next day act all Pakistani and sometimes act a bit Islamic.
Your changing colours like a chameleon is witnessed by many on this forum and open for people to see in your previous posts.
Unlike you, I don’t change up and actually stand by what I say and keep my narrative consistent.

And neither do I support TLP nor do I support any khawarij group like Daesh.
I support true mujahideen.

Your ignorance is what leads you to calling people terrorists. I can’t even label you something cuz your always switching up every post. Talk about changing colours, LOL.

Anyways, all I can do is pray for your guidance.
Girgit.. switching from TLP to some vague mujahideen references (Boko Haram think they are mujahids.. probably ideals then?)
So Boko Haram = Kashmiri fighters = Syed Ahmed Shaheed who fought the British and Ranjit singh?

Girgit..whining about America as some counter examples to your own deeds. American hegemony is well known..

Girgit.. thinking you own the narrative to Islam and identity trying to stitch some narrative.

When will TLP talk about their policy on economy, governance, law, justice, health, foreign, imports, exports, investment, security, defence? Etc.
Its simple

We will print rupees for domestic use and with respect to foreign exchange we will tell them we dont have money..will give you money when we have it

What else do you need?

Girgit.. switching from TLP to some vague mujahideen references (Boko Haram think they are mujahids.. probably ideals then?)
So Boko Haram = Kashmiri fighters = Syed Ahmed Shaheed who fought the British and Ranjit singh?

Girgit..whining about America as some counter examples to your own deeds. American hegemony is well known..

Girgit.. thinking you own the narrative to Islam and identity trying to stitch some narrative.
Girgit… switching from calling proper terrorists and not blowing up to this. Grouping khawarij and non khawarij in one. TLP is nothing close to Boko Haram. TLP are not khawarij and can’t be labeled as khawarij. Don’t be ignorant and go learn something for once. Even I don’t like TLP but they aren’t khawarij yet.
Boko Haram and USA are two sides of the same coin. I don’t support Boko Haram terrorists but you get on your knees for American terrorists. True Girgit behaviour.

Girgit… sucking off Americans. Only slaves accept American hegemony. When we have people like you amongst us, others will establish their hegemony.
I use America as a counter to you to expose your hypocrisy. Supporting American terrorists with blood of millions of Muslims and other innocents on their hands but you have the audacity to call others a terrorist.

Girgit… thinking YOU own the narrative of Islam by wanting people to be killed just because they differ from you in opinion. Grouping khawarij and non khawarij as one while having no knowledge whatsoever.

This is what you call jalsa, no media coverage ,no curruption money to buy ppl and no chanda but still tens of thousands come and listen to leader of youth aka saad rizwi.

Back
Top Bottom