What's new

TLP during the leadership of Allama Khadim Hussain Razavi

Dude yesterday I posed the following question to my family:
"When you study the seerah you find that our Prophet alai salam actually forgave a lot of the Gustakhs. And kill order was issued only for the most extreme Kurdoğlo(s) of the time".

Lo g. Now in their minds I am a gustakh as well.

Everyone should read constitution of Pakistan careful. Which starts with extreme authority lies with Allah the only one. No law shall be against Quran and Sunnah. Our political elite, assemblies, judiciary and others are violating it in every respect. ALLAH WANT US TO BE EXTREME OBEDIENT TO HIM AS SLAVE.
And who will decide that law is against Quran or sunnah? Does such decisions are made on streets by fanatics? For that purpose we have wafaqi shariah adalat. Anyone who take law in his own hand and says is his understanding of religion should be kept over constitution which is made in light of Quran and Sunah is doing exactly what Quran says as Fitna. Dude you need to read both Quran & constitution by yourself rather than quoting what xyz molana said.

Btw, TLP got all those votes not because they're a political organization but because they have a backbone.

And suicide bombers have the strongest backbone in the world!! Imagine blowing yourself up--ending all what was before you and what is you now and what you might be in the future. And often for a paltry $10,000 on the payroll of either domestic terrorists or foreign funded intelligence agencies.

BTW, what are 'all those votes'. 2 .1 million in a country of 210 MILLION??

This Rizvi guy was an imposter, a rabble rouser, and a semi literate joke. The ONLY reason his violent political party is not banned is that because his fanatic followers are not shy of blowing themselves up for their 'cause' (and some $$ would be bonus to support their families). After all, as our member @Imran Khan recently said: Why bother about this world which is a mirage anyway, when there is the 'real' life after death. But these Munafiqs are not shy to take $$ to blow themselves up, to go to other countries with their pathetic mindsets, and to hurt the country which gave them the freedom and resources to live and speak their UGLY minds.

I bet if Pakistan was not facing so many threats from outside then the Pakistani security forces would smash these Haramkhors into a pulp!!! These kinds of idiots are perfect tool for Pakistan's external enemies. HARAMKHORS!!

And suicide bombers have the strongest backbone in the world!! Imagine blowing yourself up--ending all what was before you and what is you now and what you might be in the future. And often for a paltry $10,000 on the payroll of either domestic terrorists or foreign funded intelligence agencies.

This Rizvi guy was an imposter, a rabble rouser, and a semi literate joke. The ONLY reason his violent political party is not banned is that because his fanatic followers are not shy of blowing themselves up for their 'cause' (and some $$ would be bonus to support their families). After all, as our member @Imran Khan recently said: Why bother about this world which is a mirage anyway, when there is the 'real' life after death. But these Munafiqs are not shy to take $$ to blow themselves up, to go to other countries with their pathetic mindsets, and to hurt the country which gave them the freedom and resources to live and speak their UGLY minds.

I bet if Pakistan was not facing so many threats from outside then the Pakistani security forces would smash these Haramkhors into a pulp!!! These kinds of idiots are perfect tool for Pakistan's external enemies. HARAMKHORS!!

It is simply a matter of silencing political noise of an average citizen which do not conform to traditional elitist political strata of Pakistan.

It irks the established status quo and hence the propaganda against it.
And who will decide that law is against Quran or sunnah? Does such decisions are made on streets by fanatics? For that purpose we have wafaqi shariah adalat. Anyone who take law in his own hand and says is his understanding of religion should be kept over constitution which is made in light of Quran and Sunah is doing exactly what Quran says as Fitna. Dude you need to read both Quran & constitution by yourself rather than quoting what xyz molana said.

Where is your petition against the 7 percent interest levied on the populace violating their basic fundamental religious right.

Political violence is inevitable when you challenge status quo.

Stop spreading hate and stop digging up old Graves. Asia Bibi's name was cleared by the Supreme Court. Salman Taseer did not call "Islam" a black law, he was referring to man made laws of Pakistan. Mumtaz Qadri did the same thing you're doing, taking things completely out of their context, whether he was hanged early or late, he did a crime and punishment is justified whether it comes after a month or after a year.
Just because late Khadim Rizvi had thousands or millions of supporters it doesn't prove that what he did and how he did it was right or justified. It just goes on to show that Pakistani populace can easily be manipulated by using religious notions.

It is simply a matter of silencing political noise of an average citizen which do not conform to traditional elitist political strata of Pakistan.

It irks the established status quo and hence the propaganda against it.

Can you EVER be non-enigmatic?!!

Political noise? I am well aware of what PMLN and PPP are doing in Pakistan. But I certainly don't equate them with the likes of the Haramkhors like 'Allama' Rizvi.

Elitist? Who is not Elitist if you think about it? In America--where I have been living for 3 decades-- about 74 million of Americans who voted for Trump think they voted against various elites!!

Can you EVER be non-enigmatic?!!

Political noise? I am well aware of what PMLN and PPP are doing in Pakistan. But I certainly don't equate them with the likes of the Haramkhors like 'Allama' Rizvi.

Elitist? Who is not Elitist if you think about it? In America--where I have been living for 3 decades-- about 74 million of Americans who voted for Trump think they voted against various elites!!

Apart from people directly employed by corporations like PPP and PMLn, very few people vote in Pakistan.

Pakistan runs on symbolic democracy and we should not be afraid to admit it.

TLP has less religious rhetoric than PTi with her Ryasat Madina dogma with 80 percent of the party formed by members of PPP and PMLQ as your Tea Party.

Pakistan's demise into extremism is exemplified by sheer joy expressed at deaths of their fellow countrymen.

TLP is the last patriotic nationalist option for the stakeholders.

TLP is the last patriotic nationalist option for the stakeholders.
Thank you but I will pass, if TLP is the last option for Pakistan then Pakistan has no right be called an Islamic Republic or democracy for that matter; a country where ordinary citizen and residents are not safe, protected and cannot have basic human rights because a lunatic and his equally lunatic followers choose to curb their rights and no one can speak against it because they are hiding behind a faux fallacy of the protectors of the religion then may god help Pakistan.

Thank you but I will pass, if TLP is the last option for Pakistan then Pakistan has no right be called an Islamic Republic or democracy for that matter; a country where ordinary citizen and residents are not safe, protected and cannot have basic human rights because a lunatic and his equally lunatic followers choose to curb their rights and no one can speak against it because they are hiding behind a faux fallacy of the protectors of the religion then may god help Pakistan.

If you ever tried owning your religion they wouldn't have hijacked it.

Now reap what you have sown and be content with it.

If you ever tried owning your religion they wouldn't have hijacked it.

Now reap what you have sown and be content with it.
Well I do own by religion and that is why I am posting here and repeadtly said TLP is a political party and Rizi Sahab was a Political leader who used religion to achieve his political objectives, he exploited the love people have for the Prophet PBUH. Full Stop. And I suggest you should do it as well; call spade a spade

Well I do own by religion and that is why I am posting here and repeadtly said TLP is a political party and Rizi Sahab was a Political leader who used religion to achieve his political objectives. Full Stop. And I suggest you should do it as well; call spade a spade

Pakistan's political existence is owed to religion.

TLP is Tehreek i Labayk Pakistan. What does labayk mean if I may ask you?

Also if you are a real mamba, is it true you can run faster than a human and deploy seek and chase tactics rather than stealth?

Pakistan's political existence is owed to religion.

TLP is Tehreek i Labayk Pakistan. What does labayk mean if I may ask you?

Also if you are a real mamba, is it true you can run faster than a human and deploy seek and chase tactics rather than stealth?
As narrated by, Jaabir ibn ‘Abd-Allah R.A‎‎ said, describing the Hajj of Prophet PBUH: “Then he started to say the words of Tawheed, ‘“Labbayka Allahumma labbayk, labbayka laa shareeka laka labbayk. Inna al-hamd wa’l-ni’mata laka wa’l-mulk, laa shareeka lak (Here I am, O Allah, here I am. Here I am, You have no partner, here I am. Verily all praise and blessings are Yours, and all sovereignty, You have no partner).’”
(Sahih Muslim)

The literal meaning of Labayk is "I am here", it is used only in a particular context of Tawheed. If I had the same lunatic mindset I would declare this whole name TLP has haram rather to a point blasphemous and shirk. And If I had the same lunatic followers I would also issue Fatwa's and declare them Wajib-ul-katal and whoever would have carried out the murder, I would also label him as Ghazi. But since Allah SWT gave me a little brain and a very small understanding of the religion I will not do any of this because this is fitna.

Suicide bombing is just another form of warfare. If you're against warfare then will you also argue that Pakistan abandon nukes??

And I have yet to see any evidence that TLP endorsed any suicide bombers. And I also have yet to see evidence of all the accusations you and others on PDF have against TLP. And please don't provide fake media reports.

Like I said before, 2.1M votes and tens of millions of sympathizers is enough support. PDF isn't a litmus test for on the ground reality. Pakistan is. The amount of folks that attended this guys janaza is more than enough to show how much support and legitimacy this guy has.

Anyone speaking against him in vile manners simply is lost of reality.

I'll keep updating and answering all the allegations in my first post of this thread. One must not go as low to accept any thing from any one. We have no relations to anyone who harms the nation.

Even Interior Minister Shahryar Afrirdi cleared it in the parliament meeting: TLP is not involved in destruction!

If you are willing to know how polite were Allama Khadim Hussain Razvi, you can listen to him when police was shelling!

Thanks for sharing. All these accusations against TLP are turning to dust. They might have done not so good things in the past but they're one of the few organizations of Pakistan in which I saw actual change over time.

In the broader context I firmly believe that religion and politics should not be mixed together.

Yet they have been and will continue to do so....whatever liberals or secularism preaches doesn't matter. Both Trump and Modi got elected by massively religious populations in otherwise "secular" countries.

And here we have the folks of an Islamic Republic acting like seculars. How ironic. :lol:

TLP is just the first wave. Religion and State will never be separated. :pakistan:

As narrated by, Jaabir ibn ‘Abd-Allah R.A‎‎ said, describing the Hajj of Prophet PBUH: “Then he started to say the words of Tawheed, ‘“Labbayka Allahumma labbayk, labbayka laa shareeka laka labbayk. Inna al-hamd wa’l-ni’mata laka wa’l-mulk, laa shareeka lak (Here I am, O Allah, here I am. Here I am, You have no partner, here I am. Verily all praise and blessings are Yours, and all sovereignty, You have no partner).’”
(Sahih Muslim)

The literal meaning of Labayk is "I am here", it is used only in a particular context of Tawheed. If I had the same lunatic mindset I would declare this whole name TLP has haram rather to a point blasphemous and shirk. And If I had the same lunatic followers I would also issue Fatwa's and declare them Wajib-ul-katal and whoever would have carried out the murder, I would also label him as Ghazi. But since Allah SWT gave me a little brain and a very small understanding of the religion I will not do any of this because this is fitna.

Labbayk can also be used as a slogan or call to action/arms. A very apt slogan for their cause. :D

Dude yesterday I posed the following question to my family:
"When you study the seerah you find that our Prophet alai salam actually forgave a lot of the Gustakhs. And kill order was issued only for the most extreme Kurdoğlo(s) of the time".

Lo g. Now in their minds I am a gustakh as well.

That's all fine and I agree with you on the matter you're talking about but TLP stands for a lot more than just gustakhi. To know that, one would have to conduct independent research.....not watch random news.

Last edited:
Btw are you legitimizing sucide bombings? :what:
Yet they have been and will continue to do so....whatever liberals or secularism preaches doesn't matter. Both Trump and Modi got elected by massively religious populations in otherwise "secular" countries.
Not a very fine example to quote. :D in their "secular" countries their supporters are known as facisits, retards and dellusionals. But I will gladly agree with you Rizvi Sahab had been an identical copy of Trump and Modi.
Labbayk can also be used as a slogan or call to action/arms. A very apt slogan for their cause. :D

No it cannot be, in the Pakistan where people have little to no knowledge of Arabic linguistic, they can claim whatever they want to (as they have always been) but people who have a command on classical Arabic differ on it in its entirety and btw Quran is classical Arabic and memorizing it is very different than having the command over the linguistic. :-)

(Sahih Muslim)

Technically saying Labayk to Pakistan also amounts to Tawheed. There is an old slogan for that by some political movement as Tehreek i Pakistan.

All you people want to do is settle your petty little sectarian battles with human sacrifices.

Back
Top Bottom