What's new

Tit-for-tat: Sri Lanka considers nuclear deal with Pakistan

Nuclear deal with Pakistan :rofl::rofl:

The sri lankans doesn't seem to know what to buy from whom. They already burnt their
hands high & dry giving that power plant contract to China. That plant is forever failing and
millions are being wasted trying to repair it again and again.:lol:

Sri Lanka imposes daily power cuts as Chinese plant fails again

And now nuclear deal with Pakistan...lol...if Pakistan builds a nuclear plant in sri lanka, it will
fail 3 times a month! and Pakistan buys nuclear tech from China with soft loans and subsidized prices:rofl:

However if Sri Lanka really wants to waste it's money and time on this deal with Pakistan, who
am I to object.

Nuclear deal with Pakistan :rofl::rofl:

The sri lankans doesn't seem to know what to buy from whom. They already burnt their
hands high & dry giving that power plant contract to China. That plant is forever failing and
millions are being wasted trying to repair it again and again.:lol:

Sri Lanka imposes daily power cuts as Chinese plant fails again

And now nuclear deal with Pakistan...lol...if Pakistan builds a nuclear plant in sri lanka, it will
fail 3 times a month! and Pakistan buys nuclear tech from China with soft loans and subsidized prices:rofl:

However if Sri Lanka really wants to waste it's money and time on this deal with Pakistan, who
am I to object.

Best for you to focus on this part ots non of your business.

@Gessler
We could have sold them an AHWR,that would not require much of expertise to operate and is verysafethats the merit ofIndian thorium reactors)and we would supply the thorium.
But then,I would say Indian companies should stay out of any business with Sri Lanka,they are going for Chinese companies now,Even Indian companies with an excellent track record like l&t find it difficult to start a project there,remember the increase in custom duties for Indian cars...

So,It seems that SL is more interestsd in denying civil rights and equality to its Tamil citizens,than building friendship with its neighbouring country

Last edited by a moderator:
So,It seems that SL is more interestsd in denying civil rights and equality to its Tamil citizens,than building friendship with its neighbouring country

You know there's something I envy about Srilankans .

They do not seem to tolerate even tiny bit of foreign interference in their internal matters .

Apparently , they remember what the neighboring country has done in the past to them .

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom