What's new

Tit for Tat: A Nuclear Retaliation Alternative

If there is a need, China can give Pakistan DF-25 MRBM to use against India, or maybe even DF-31A ICBM to use against USA.

Then USA and India must stop bullying Pakistan.
I think Pakistanis are affecting chinese thinking ..... i see hint of jeehadi element in that statement .....
Well i would love if would do that world will release true face of china and kick it form UNSC And other world bodies ....
But somehow i Don't feel chinese have been that braishwashed ...... well time will tell
higher than mountain,deeper than ocean and sweeter than honey lollllllllllllllllllllllll

oh hey why not? in that case why don't we give Vietnam Agni 3 and some of our missile technology designs and nuclear weapons designs maybe then you guys would stop bullying them :)
Yeah maybe the Vietnamese can help you make Agni 3 actually work :lol:

which is why it has been test fired 2 successful times consecutively? btw your own media started pissing its pants when we test fired it :lol:
Ha ha ha ha :lol:

This is what Indians call "indigenous development" -- testing a concept once or twice and then declaring it combat ready!

This is what Indians call "indigenous development" -- testing a concept once or twice and then declaring it combat ready!

u mad bro??? Agni is a proven system besides why wait 6 years to test a missile with same technology? it wouldn't be a proven system if it tests consecutively successful and don't worry honey Agni V is coming up end 2011 and Agni 3 will be tested again next year :)

Sir do you have a better alternative?? Do you want us to fire on some country before declaring it combat ready??
The missile has been regularly tested since 2006 and has been tested 5 times.

And what do you suggest, fire all and say "We have no more in the inventory" come on man, those test fired rockets were randomly chossen from the production line.

Look Imran , Be logical , think logical , Pak being many many times smaller than India a full scale nuclear war will destroy lot of Indian cities and military bases but completely wipe out pak from the world map , how much ever you try to run away from the fact, you cant change the fact ! now grow up and run towards USA to beg for loans so that you can build some more weapons and feed some hungry terrorists whom who will come to haunt you country itself later !

Mr. Alchemy i want to correct you why you have used word terrorist why not mercenaries.

Back
Top Bottom