What's new

Tit for Tat: A Nuclear Retaliation Alternative

lolz you are so cute kid don't play with missiles its your age to play with ninja turtles:rofl:

nasr or without nasr we are capable to hit whole india including the bathroom where you do some special work after Internet secret movies :lol:

can see u frustration!! :lol:
couldn't bring up a technical argument so started personal attack....

But its a fact nasr is outdated....wats nasr range?? mere 60 :lol:

Pakistan nuclear arsenal and its missile arsenal is rapidly growing do the Pakistani members on here who think by adding up quantity you could get to us? you think we won't make as many ABM systems to intercept your missiles 4 times over? get real people and learn how ABM works we won't just have 1 system to cover an entire city only an idiot would think ABM protection works like that

you have several systems scattered across a chosen area to protect it from any kind of missile attack one PAD/AAD system with the swordfish radar can cover 2,000 square miles of territory when mass production enters we will just produce as many ABM systems needed to counter the Pakistani nuclear weapons arsenal BDL, BEL, and other companies are all in the mass production for the ABM system

---------- Post added at 10:18 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:16 AM ----------

@Imran Nasr can be intercepted by our mobile Akash SAM systems just so you know a 60km range missile/rocket is easy to intercept

Is this thread for real, as I said in one of my earlier post, there is not going to be a Nuclear War, if such a thing ever happens then its going to cause a lot of trouble to both India and Pakistan. You guys think that the international community will rush to each others aid if such stupidity ever occurs because one fool started it.
Come on get real and the Nuclear weapons are just tools for sending political message and to be used as deterents, nothing more.

Peace, every dispute can be settled only if one backs down. or atleast hold the ground that both are standing with a Mexican standoff.

Reading through this thread and reading Pakistani members quotes is quite scary. This kind of nonsense only reinforces all analysts who call Pakistan theq most dangerous nation on earth because not only do they have nuclear weapons but they are stupid enough to use them. Unlike India, who is a responsible and mature nuclear power with a "no first-use" policy, Pakistan is constantly reassessing their willingess to use nukes in any scenario. As the Pakistani military would not be able to hold out against INDIAN military for more than a few hours the Pakistanis say they would risk the lives of millions just to save humility.

Truly terrifying.

^^^ agreed but the Pakistani nukes will be taken care of with our ABM then if they're still stupid enough to use them not only will there missiles be intercepted but they will face the "massive" retaliation for first use on India

^^^ agreed but the Pakistani nukes will be taken care of with our ABM then if they're still stupid enough to use them not only will there missiles be intercepted but they will face the "massive" retaliation for first use on India

you know these posts show how stupid kids are plying here pakistan can't touch india and india can nuke pakistan :rofl::rofl::rofl:

you know these posts show how stupid kids are plying here pakistan can't touch india and india can nuke pakistan :rofl::rofl::rofl:

do you think we are just going to make 1 ABM for each nuke you guys have? :lol: ABM technology does not work that way we will produce a plethora of these systems we have a nation of 1 billion people to defend after all.

do you think we are just going to make 1 ABM for each nuke you guys have? :lol: ABM technology does not work that way we will produce a plethora of these systems we have a nation of 1 billion people to defend after all.

again same bla bla bla dear you guys get this word on internet ABM and start monkey dance on it .seriusly dude after ABM pakistan china should lay down their nukes missiles to feet on bharat mata and surrender there head in her feet?:rofl: get a life you have 1bn or 10bn every nation has rights to defend 1bn huh khisyani bili khambha noochy :lol:

can see u frustration!! :lol:
couldn't bring up a technical argument so started personal attack....

But its a fact nasr is outdated....wats nasr range?? mere 60 :lol:

lolz i am not indian to feel cry baby ahahhaahha

BTW 60 is the one who make you pain too much why ? dude tell me why indian army navy gov intreasted in nasr much ?:rofl:

ok get a life and select which you need from 60 to 3000.:lol:

263621_119931671428795_100002358898756_168035_2189572_a.jpg

again same bla bla bla dear you guys get this word on internet ABM and start monkey dance on it .seriusly dude after ABM pakistan china should lay down their nukes missiles to feet on bharat mata and surrender there head in her feet?:rofl: get a life you have 1bn or 10bn every nation has rights to defend 1bn huh khisyani bili khambha noochy :lol:

China has MIRV missiles defense against there missiles is another thing to face in the future, but we only face threats of missile attack from you guys our ABM have already intercepted 1,500 and 2,000km range ballistic missiles the AD and PDV missiles will take care of all necessary defense against Pakistani missiles

either put MIRV's on your missiles or pray, by putting ABM up we are not saying we are 100% safe but the amount of damage you wish to inflict on us will not occur

BTW 60 is the one who make you pain too much why ? dude tell me why indian army navy gov intreasted in nasr much ?:rofl:

U need to get a real life for comparing a tactical road mobile nuke and IRBM's which carry strategic nukes...

You are using ur "premium tag" and u think u have right to speak $#it on anyone???

---------- Post added at 02:08 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:06 AM ----------

and it's also know fact that pakistan has got nothing near to Shaurya hypersonic,Brahmos supersonic,India's ABM endo +exo...or even a satellite launch vehicles :lol:

Now i know u'll response will be full of personal attack...but those are facts..

if attacking personally reduces ur frustration then go ahead!! :lol:

And come talk to me if pakistan ever makes a cruise missile with mach 7 speed and 1000Km range...

India can face nuke attack once ABM will be deployed by 2014-2016. But how Pakistan will face our massive nuke attack ??

Even China ABM won't come before 2020.

Israel, US and Russia won't sell to Pakistan. There is no other country having such technology. :tup:
If there is a need, China can give Pakistan DF-25 MRBM to use against India, or maybe even DF-31A ICBM to use against USA.

Then USA and India must stop bullying Pakistan.

Well alot of Indians don't realize that any strike on Pakistan will eventually mean nuclear fall out in India as the jet stream runs from Pakistan to India ... so all the nuclear pollution will end up in India automatically even if somethings fired in west Pakistan

If there is a need, China can give Pakistan DF-25 MRBM to use against India, or maybe even DF-31A ICBM to use against USA.

Then USA and India must stop bullying Pakistan.

oh hey why not? in that case why don't we give Vietnam Agni 3 and some of our missile technology designs and nuclear weapons designs maybe then you guys would stop bullying them :)

Back
Top Bottom