What's new

Tit for Tat: A Nuclear Retaliation Alternative

I like to say again to jumping kids simply kids stay away from pakistan and thats it no one is war hungry here .we made nukes for our security and yep nasr is for our security as other missiles .if you live with peace and never try to make any misadventure with pakistan then why the hell we use them? same for paksitan if we stay away from india and never cross the line why should india use them? (this troll write if you nuke our army on your land ) and i have to remember him that what the **** was doing your army on our land? and why the hell we never use them when you cross borders? we have to wait till your solders enter lahore? nope we have to wipe them out when they cross BRB .

---------- Post added at 10:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:05 PM ----------

dude do you mean pakistan was never ruled by UK? try to be little realistic dude or it won't be fun :P

if you don't know let me remember you swat bhawalpur tribal areas kallat was not under this UK mess and i belong from one of these state which is free since 400 years since 1690 to 2011 we are free lolz:lol:

jab tum log angreez ke ghulam thy or un ki di hoi roti khaty thy un ki jooti polish kerty thy we live in freedom and with great saraiki culture .no gora was cross our borders

Tenure Nawab Amir of Bahawalpur
1690 - 1702 Bahadur Khan II
1702 - 1723 Mobarak Khan I
1723 - 11 April 1746 Sadeq Mohammad Khan I
11 April 1746 - 12 June 1750 Mohammad Bahawal Khan I
12 June 1750 - 4 June 1772 Mobarak Khan II
4 June 1772 - 13 August 1809 Mohammad Bahawal Khan II
13 August 1809 - 17 April 1826 Sadeq Mohammad Khan II
17 April 1826 - 19 October 1852 Mohammad Bahawal Khan III
19 October 1852 - 20 February 1853 Sadeq Mohammad Khan III
20 February 1853 - 3 October 1858 Fath Mohammad Khan
3 October 1858 - 25 March 1866 Mohammad Bahawal Khan IV
25 March 1866 - 14 February 1899 Sadeq Mohammad Khan IV
14 February 1899 - 15 February 1907 Mohammad Bahawal Khan V
15 February 1907 - 14 October 1955 Sadeq Mohammad Khan V
14 October 1955 State of Bahawalpur abolished

I like to say again to jumping kids simply kids stay away from pakistan and thats it no one is war hungry here .we made nukes for our security and yep nasr is for our security as other missiles .if you live with peace and never try to make any misadventure with pakistan then why the hell we use them? same for paksitan if we stay away from india and never cross the line why should india use them? (this troll write if you nuke our army on your land ) and i have to remember him that what the **** was doing your army on our land? and why the hell we never use them when you cross borders? we have to wait till your solders enter lahore? nope we have to wipe them out when they cross BRB .

---------- Post added at 10:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:05 PM ----------

if you don't know let me remember you swat bhawalpur tribal areas kallat was not under this UK mess and i belong from one of these state which is free since 400 years since 1690 to 2011 we are free lolz:lol:

I meant Pakistan not one part of Pakistan :P

Agreed. Pakistan has every right to defend itself and so has India. Indian PM or Army chief or anyone with authority has not declared that they will attack Pakistan tomorrow or in near future. No country in this world except US has used nukes. Nukes have alwats been and always be a deterrent. Everyone knows, in a nuclear war, no one wins.

As for British Raj, Sir with all due respect, Majority of present day India-Pakistan were under their rule for almost 2 centuries.

I meant Pakistan not one part of Pakistan :P

and i mean my grand father his grand father his 100 generations :P we was free we are free and we will be free .you know why i am jumping ? because my whole blood history is full of freedom and this blood will remain free till i die .now tell me what UK done to you guys :partay:

now tell me what UK done to you guys :partay:

What do you mean by "YOU GUYS". The british kicked your a$$ as well. Did you forget that your pious pakistan was India at that time? You are talking as if only India was under british rule and pakistan was ruled by Gabrael and muhammad till 14 August 1947.

and i mean my grand father his grand father his 100 generations we was free we are free and we will be free .you know why i am jumping ? because my whole blood history is full of freedom and this blood

Talking about 100 generations ago.. I agree that you were free and your blood history is full of freedom but only one difference your 100 generation ago grandfathers last name was not "Khan" but maybe Ramlal Sharma or something like that because all of the pakistan today is hindu convert from past.

and i mean my grand father his grand father his 100 generations :P we was free we are free and we will be free .you know why i am jumping ? because my whole blood history is full of freedom and this blood will remain free till i die .now tell me what UK done to you guys :partay:

Less than US Drones..lol..

they did same thing to all of us :P
made us use english rather than our mother tongue :P

Don't think half of the folks on this thread even read the article in question. It calls for a measured response rather than the policy of massive retaliation endorsed by the establishment.The author is talking about toning down the aggression and not the other way around.

jab tum log angreez ke ghulam thy or un ki di hoi roti khaty thy un ki jooti polish kerty thy we live in freedom and with great saraiki culture .no gora was cross our borders

Alas and all this 400 years of independnce was snached away by the same boot polishers(punjabis) of the british era..haha

end of this cycle is called "Mukti" and merging finally with God is "Moksha" (PAKISTAN) or salvation.:rofl:

Alas and all this 400 years of independnce was snached away by the same boot polishers(punjabis) of the british era..haha

What do you mean by "YOU GUYS". The british kicked your a$$ as well. Did you forget that your pious pakistan was India at that time? You are talking as if only India was under british rule and pakistan was ruled by Gabrael and muhammad till 14 August 1947. Kuch toh dimag lagayen sirjee... :P

Talking about 100 generations ago.. I agree that you were free and your blood history is full of freedom but only one difference your 100 generation ago grandfathers last name was not "Khan" but maybe Ramlal Sharma or something like that because all of the pakistan today is hindu convert from past. what do you say Imran sir?

YOU read my old posts? if yes then how the hell 1947 or 1847 was defreent for us? nothing change in our home in 1947 lolzits was 1955 hahaha

and BTW may be they were not Ramlal Sharma but Philip II of Macedon- Alexander the Great-general Attalus.lolz

---------- Post added at 11:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:01 PM ----------

You are alone here Imran Bhai., come back tomorrow..lol God bless Pakistan

abhi to 11 bajy hain sab so gay ? jis din mera mode ho sab ko maut a jati hai ?:cry:

common men have a nice trip :rofl:

Imran khan just do some googling and learn about Indian Missile defence technology.

Back
Top Bottom