What's new

Tirupati temple sells hair, gets Rs61.72 crore

Now whats ur problem? Tirumala is the richest hindu temple till recently... I have went there countless times and i have seen a mosque and a church.... As for missionery activities, church is allowed!! Go cry somewhere....
If u dont want to sign document believing in the Deity, then dont come... Very simple... Who is forcing u..?
And i have no problems with trust maintaining a temple town... Tirupathi town is very clean .. They maintain it goddamn very well... The temple was built 1000's of years ago... Just for 60 years of independence, they wont risk getting out of trust...
Seculiarism applies to Hinduism as well...
Many here think, that since hindus are majority, seculiarism applies to Muslims and christians only...
First of all from page on read whole thread.question is being raised about trimala town and 7 hills not tirupati .And mosque and churches are there in tirupati not in tirumala.so stop spreading your mis-information here.i ve already posted Govt. of AP's order prohibiting any other religion activities on the hills thats against constitution.

why hindus are against propagating other religions on tirumala hills?Its against the values of secularism and constitution.

Does Vatican Allow Propagating Hinduism in Vatican City... Does Saudi Arabia allow Christianity to be propagated in Macca.. please get back to me when they do...

First of all from page on read whole thread.question is being raised about trimala town and 7 hills not tirupati .And mosque and churches are there in tirupati not in tirumala.so stop spreading your mis-information here.i ve already posted Govt. of AP's order prohibiting any other religion activities on the hills thats against constitution.

Not against constitution as its for preserving religious harmony. Fully constitutional. Same as govt denying permission to Ganpati Visarjan rallies to cross streets with major Mosques there in order to avoid unnecessary clashes.

Common sense, use it. Ganpati Visarjan can still go on using some other road, and others can still propagate their religion everywhere EXCEPT in the most famous Hindu shrine.

I Completely Agree With Ajtr ... Its High Time India should be Declared a Hindu State With Secular Legal System ...

Or else More Idiots will ask to built Church or a Mosque in Hindu land like Tirumala in Name of Secularism...

Anit-Conversion Law With a Hindu Statehood ... But No Religious preference in Governemnt Jobs ... the Highest Post of the Country like PM , CM should only be given to a Person belonging to Dharmic religion i.e Hindus, Sikhs, Buddhists, Jains...

Why Should we propagate False Secularism at the Cost of our Existence ... its pretty much clear that Secularist , leftist , Media , Minority & Congress r in a Undeclared war with Hindus of India... This is the Last resort now... Declare India a Hindu Rahstra ...

dont go by her posts....she is an isi pakistani agent , trying to create division b/w hindu and muslims so that india becomes unstable and she is becoming slowly succesful.....plzzz indian hindus and muslims, ignore "ajtr" pakistani as she has changed her flags a lot......she is trying to destroy indian unity.....its better that any indian member should also behave as pakistani and destroy their threads.....muslims live a very good life in india,better than pakistan.....she is creating a divide.......ignore her....:mod:

@ajtr anyways once every pakistanis and other muslims and christians were hindus......their ancestors were converted...i am a christian neways......and yes ,the AP govt. might have done it to avoid any sentimental conflicts....overall if you see muslims and hindus are living peacefully as i am seeing from a foreign perspective....see in pak, religions are fighting within themselvs like shias and sunnis are fighting..in christian countries catholics and protestents dont mix well, when i was amazed to see so much religious difference in india but still living peacefully which i could never expect...india has suffered a lot...and there is diversities like in kerela,goa, more christians can be seen while in UP,delhi,hyderabad, a lot muslims....and in tirupati hindus and still living well.its just like that...there are many muslim sectors(gullies as they call it) and would you find a single hindu temple there?? NO!!...its just the same here...INDIA IS THE MOST TOLERANT I HAVE EVER SEEN!!...would pak be this tolerant??....and hindus are studying in muslim institutes coz' hindu population is more and if you would be having a hindu institute in pak,you would be seeing more muslims there coz' of thier population.....but then again,hindus are not allowed to build education institutes there in pak unlike india..lol....and have you ever heard that a hindu has ever destroyed a mosque except babri in the past....while muslims have destroyed 1000s and 1000s of temples and hindus only destroyed babri coz' of anger,otherwise they're peace-loving...muslims raided hindu temples and destroyeed them in the past including the babri masjid zone..i can only say that hindus were heavily provoked to destroy it....
Why anythhing in india is compared to pakistan?Pakistan was exclusively made islamic republic so they would like like KSA india's choices were different from start so whatever im questioning is based on choices india made it in 1947 .If india has declared itself as hindu country i would not have question it.but then declaring india as secular and acting aginst its ethoes is what im questioning based on tirumala inciident.As for GOA nagaland,kerala did they ever declared whole muslim/christian majority areas out of bounds for hindus to disallow temples or propagating hinduism as its done on tirumala?

and were your parent hindus?? when did you convert may i know?? just asking.....
And yes my parents are hindu and still do.i converted before my marriage time.

dont go by her posts....she is an isi pakistani agent , trying to create division b/w hindu and muslims so that india becomes unstable and she is becoming slowly succesful.....plzzz indian hindus and muslims, ignore "ajtr" pakistani as she has changed her flags a lot......she is trying to destroy indian unity.....its better that any indian member should also behave as pakistani and destroy their threads.....muslims live a very good life in india,better than pakistan.....she is creating a divide.......ignore her....:mod:
Lol there is typical Pakistani in every indian i got the proof now after all zardari was not wrong.:rofl:

Why anythhing in india is compared to pakistan?Pakistan was exclusively made islamic republic so they would like like KSA india's choices were different from start so whatever im questioning is based on choices india made it in 1947 .If india has declared itself as hindu country i would not have question it.but then declaring india as secular and acting aginst its ethoes is what im questioning based on tirumala inciident.As for GOA nagaland,kerala did they ever declared whole muslim/christian majority areas out of bounds for hindus to disallow temples or propagating hinduism as its done on tirumala?

And yes my parents are hindu and still do.i converted before my marriage time.

and why did you change your flags.....a few months ago you didnt carry indian flags????:devil:

why hindus are against propagating other religions on tirumala hills?Its against the values of secularism and constitution.

1. Its a religious place belongs to the Hindus hundreds of years before any religion called Islam or Christianity or Buddhism or Judaism born.

2. Hindus are worshiping here before the existence of any other religion on earth. :angel:

3. And to the secularism:

a.) Govt. of India allows tyhousand sof muslims to offer Namaz inside the Taj Mahal at every friday.

b.) Though entry to the Taj Mahal is paid through tickets but Muslims don't have to pay any money on Friday to go inside and prey.

Its free entry for Muslims to offer prayers "Namaz"

c.) At Qutub minar they have many Hindu idols but govt. of India don't allow Hindus to offer prayers inside it. :hitwall:

d.) In any place in the world there is no discrimination with the Hindus as much in India by the govt.
:hitwall:

Where does all this money go..?

1.) All the money goes to the Christians to go on their religions pilgrimage.

2.) And to the Muslims to go to Haj.

3.) To the Muslims waqf borad.

4.) To the University

5.) To the hospital

6.) Free stay and free food to the pilgrims.

It is so because the state govt. controls this temple and takes money into its control and uses it as it as per its wish.

47 is a large number for a state with population more than 9 Crores. :lol::lol:

Authorities said this year a total of 47 Hindu students have cleared Class 10 (Fauquania) and Class 12 (Maulvi) examinations conducted by the Bihar State Madrasa Education Board.

Because Tirumala is a shrine since ancient times. Even meat and liquor is banned there, forget the Mosque.

Tirumala is not the property to TTD

Actually it is -- about 85000 acres of Tirumala has already come under the TTD by a Govt order if I am not mistaken.

just wait when we can have mosques in holiest towns of benaras,prayag ,mathura, ayodhya,then we can sure have mosque in tirumala too.Rest is hindu hypocrisy.And india is declared secular in constitution so it gives every citizen right to build their worship place in tirumala.

Well those mosques or disputed structures as I would call them, were built during the period of invaders, something which is not possible in modern times. We are not living in the dark ages of Aurangazeb anymore.

Regarding secular constitution. it is the same 'secular constitution' that manages the Hindu templeassets running into tens of thousands of crores while leaving the Waqf properties and Parish properties to be managed by themselves. So don't bring in the hypocritical 'secular' bullshit here.

So if you think only hindus can have right to self presevation and other religions cant then dont cry when other religions starts hitting u back.

Do you realize, that in a no holds barred match, the Hindus would have no problem overwhelming any other in India ? Maybe that's what you want..who knows ? Anyway as far as I know Muslims of modern India are more respecting of the sanctity of Hindu religious places than the evangelists. Tirumala also it is the same case and people are aware of their machinations.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom