What's new

Tirupati temple sells hair, gets Rs61.72 crore

its amazing how you guys dissown someone who does not agree with you-
its an amazing indian trait-

Stand back in AWW and amazement. ...:cheesy:

i know u Pakiztaniz suffer form memory loss ...but we got great memories ...this Ajter twrp was donning a PAkistani flag just a last few weeks or so . so ur drivel doesn't make any sense.

i know u Pakiztaniz suffer form memory loss ...but we got great memories ...this Ajter twrp was donning a PAkistani flag just a last few weeks or so . so ur drivel doesn't make any sense.

i dont know about your memory or understanding- common sense-

Not last week- But i am seeing her carrying an indian flag since two years- can you beat that?-

Not last week- But i am seeing her carrying an indian flag since two years- can you beat that?-

She/he got banned and was back with an Pakistani flag. I wonder y.:azn:

Reservations etc are not exclusive to minorities 80% i of hindus get reservations seats,jobs etc. And as for tirumala TTD dont allow missionaries to step foot on the hills unless they sign the document they believe in the venkateshwara.its totally against secularism and its religious discrimination for not allowing the muslims and christians to build their place of worship in tirumala town.

how can a trust be allowed to own a whole town?
As far as Tirumal Town is considered, its a place for HINDUS, why would you want to build a place of worship of the Christians and Muslims in Tirumala, when you have the right to build else where in the entire nation.
Besides this is like asking Congress head office be located in BJP building.
do you wish to dilute the importance of a Hindu Holy site by bringing up Churces and Morqus, if that if your idea get us the permision in VATICAN and MEECA to build HINDU temples there.
if you do not agree with that idea, leave Tirumal Town out of your ulterior motives.

u gonna stop us ?

Representing pakistan ,flaunting the Indian flag , trying to act sincerer.:rofl:
Whats the need to spot anyone who cant even walk think.a perfect pathetic dumb.Such dumbs like u just deserve scorn.

I would rather take lessons in not being a hypocrite from Hillary Clinton than a 2 bit trash like u.:whistle:
Ahypocrite never needs a lesson coz he is already a one like u a born hypocrite.

All it take is one really obsessed little twerp mix in a little google and....wait for it....... shazam we have ur crony a$$
let us hear from all ur googling about tirupati-tirumala.

its amazing how you guys dissown someone who does not agree with you-
its an amazing indian trait-
does disowning of such people matters who have disowned themselves first.

:cry: baby :cry:.if u think thats hypocrisy .so no one give $hit what do u think about india .
Oh really ??? just wait for time...In 1990s there used to be 1 mosque and two churches in tirupati.now there are 3 mosques and 5 churches.Just wait for time u'll see the same on the hills too.

Once more, rather than writing stuffs on Hindu country etc etc.. i would suggest you study on the origins of Tirupathi and its trusts..

I gave you the concept of secularity and trusts which are private..

Internet tells you everything and you can look for information on land ownerships of trusts etc etc..

I may own a whole city and impose my rules on it..It has nothing to do with religion

Do not drag religion into everything..
I know about tirupati -tirumala better than anyof the idiots here.

AJTR still dons a Pakistani flag proudly.:pakistan:

Now thats elephant's memory.:rofl:

Reservations etc are not exclusive to minorities 80% i of hindus get reservations seats,jobs etc. And as for tirumala TTD dont allow missionaries to step foot on the hills unless they sign the document they believe in the venkateshwara.its totally against secularism and its religious discrimination for not allowing the muslims and christians to build their place of worship in tirumala town.

Ajtr - it's live and let live.

Not let live at the cost of your life.

Do you get the drift ?

As far as Tirumal Town is considered, its a place for HINDUS, why would you want to build a place of worship of the Christians and Muslims in Tirumala, when you have the right to build else where in the entire nation.
Besides this is like asking Congress head office be located in BJP building.

if you do not agree with that idea, leave Tirumal Town out of your ulterior motives.
i wonder if whole towns can be declared as for muslims sikhs christians in india and not to allow any hindu temles in those towns.

do you wish to dilute the importance of a Hindu Holy site by bringing up Churces and Morqus, if that if your idea get us the permision in VATICAN and MEECA to build HINDU temples there.
Its about hypocracy of indian secularism im pointing too.if you want to reserve towns /villages as hindu sites then better declare india as hindu country in constitution and stop this nautanki of fake secularism only in words and acting as hindu by actions.Mecca aand vatican have made their options clear to everyone that their country is islamic and christian they dont do hypocracy of secularism like india.

you should wonder why she was banned in the first pace- :rolleyes:-
because of indians spreading false propaganda against me.

macca madina is declared islamic.rather whole KSA is declared islamic.so they can do it.in case of india you declare it as secular and act as hindutvadi ....sheer hypocrisy i must say.either declare india as hindu country otherwise dont do this nautanki of fake secularism when u act totally opposite to it.

Tirumala-Tirupathi is a Hindu holy place, not a "secular" tourist spot. It is a declared Hindu religious town. :rolleyes:

Oh really ??? just wait for time...In 1990s there used to be 1 mosque and two churches in tirupati.now there are 3 mosques and 5 churches.Just wait for time u'll see the same on the hills too.
like we care, only in UP have more mosque than your whole pakistan .they only make mosque but not send their children to peoper school (same like ur country).we don't care this.one more thing india is undecleared dharmic rastra(religion who born in india) where different religion is living .because 95% hindu,85% sikh and 90 jain living in india .(950-960 million hindu),.if any one have problem i don't give **** .and they are free jitne chahe mosque bana le (bhai paisa to unka hi hai na).jahan tak rahi baat mandir under jaane ki to it is decided by mandir owner not any mullah.because tirupati mandir is a holy place of hindu .

Back
Top Bottom