What's new

Tipu Sultan a monarch, not freedom fighter, observes Karnataka High Court

By the look of how things are these days in India, i am glad they didn't declared him a terrorist!!

I am talking about the mindset prevailing under him. It surely penetrates into every institute.

You are seeing shadows where there are none.

Based on a PIL filed, the Court has questioned the logic for calling Tipu a freedom fighter which is a fair question.

Going by this logic every ruler who opposed the British could be called one. Take it further backwards & some right wingers would then seek similar status for those who opposed the Muslim invasion - Maharana Pratap, Prithiviraj Chauhan . This stupidity has to stop.

As far as mindset goes, you are wrong in your assumption. No such sentiment prevailed when Babri Mosque came down, yet it did.

The Judiciary thankfully takes sane decisions.

Tipu was terrorists of Isis class & this was well documented by historians of his time.
Bose didn't run a killing spree against the non Hindus instead there were many soldiers from Muslim background in his azad hind fauz, he took Nazis support to oust the Britishers that's it, he was not fan of their ideology of killing innocent ppl.
Contrary to this TIPU was mass murderer.....
according to which historian????

Tipu was everyone's freedom fighter.

Had Tipu won and had his way, the British wouldn't have expanded so far across entire peninsula into West Asia/Pakistan at the rate they did.
Wrong. Napoleon's defeat in Egypt sealed Tipu's fate even as a regional power and secured British hegemony in West Asia.

Wrong. Napoleon's defeat in Egypt sealed Tipu's fate even as a regional power.

I'm not contesting that. I'm just saying IF (hypothetically) Tipu won - the outcome would have been better for all of us, not just for Deccan region. A deferred colonialism maybe, or none at all in our region.

according to which historian????
For that you will have to dig further in pdf to locate a thread on Tipu atrocities on Hindus of Kerala ....
@Levina can help you in this in better way...
However I am not making this as Hindu vs Muslim but anyone (be it Hindu or Muslim) who bring the havoc upon ppl must be considered as terrorists (new definition)....
He is not freedom fighter just fighter to save his monarch ......

I'm not contesting that. I'm just saying IF (hypothetically) Tipu won - the outcome would have been better for all of us, not just for Deccan region. A deferred colonialism maybe, or none at all in our region.
Or further balkanization of the subcontinents, divided into thousands of petty chieftains fighting each other. Tipu was a great fighter and good administrator no doubt but it was British administrative and technological capacity, western ideas of liberalism, democracy that consolidated modern India. Alone Tipu could hardly achieved all these things together.

Oh this history is already in the making! :woot:

Have you ever seen him do that? No, you just read somewhere.

There will be more stuff to read in the coming days as more saffron history is churn out.

Why should I see him do something:o:. I'm glad I didn't see that. Always asking for proof of something that has already happened:lol:. Typical. And I have seen the destroyed places myself. If you want picture proof's then I will provide them. Please don't ask for video evidence:rofl:

Then subhas chandra boss must be a terrorist who seek help from Nazi Germany

He fought for our nation so not terrorist but as per you guys, who so ever attacked Hindustan and hinus is your Hero. Abdali looted and burnt your city lahore and he is your hero so as ghori and khilji and tukalagh.

Right. Burhan Wani Didn't fight for any other part of India either, He fought for Kashmir. He was a freedom fighter. We know Muslim History better.

Exactly, and thats why an Indian would never term him as a freedom fighter but a terrorist.

Tipu Sultan was the one of the greatest Freedom Fighters ever, JUST LIKE BURHAN WANI....
tipu-sultan-quote-1.jpg1.jpg
And Marathas made him jackal.

it seems indian courts also have nothing to do like ours. aj do so sal bad tipu sultan yad a gia hay.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom