What's new

Tips for men's styling

another tip I would suggest but by no means is it compulsory, try some boxing or some boxing workouts, great for building confidence, try to learn the technique then try some light sparring, you may well love it, and it makes you feel really sure of yourself, once you master the basics you can kick *** if the need is required or even knowing that you can kick *** is a great feeling.Kudos Hound
i would like to give thousand likes just for this advice.i myself was thinking of joining some contact sports as most of my friends were advising me that due to my light weight i have the speed required for it and it is much better and fun than gym.as it makes you more active and buildup your stamina more than what you can get from a gym training regime .

You know people who keep saying this is gay, that is gay, you are gay (and they aren't just kidding around)....tend to have some deep set gayish problems themselves? Food for thought. :P
Gay boy you are talking about sculpting a mans body using weight lifting then proceeding to style him. Don't project this on me.

You know people who keep saying this is gay, that is gay, you are gay (and they aren't just kidding around)....tend to have some deep set gayish problems themselves? Food for thought. :P

b3b88196adc09c16920f5be6a5bcbcf9.png

i would like to give thousand likes just for this advice.i myself was thinking of joining some contact sports as most of my friends were advising me that due to my light weight i have the speed required for it and it is much better and fun than gym.as it makes you more active and buildup your stamina more than what you can get from a gym training regime .
It is great for balance, coordination, flexibility and self-defence though at times their can be injuries, ie corneal abrasions, broken nose etc, but start off with light contact and if you wish build up,,,,,If you want to do boxing competitively then step away from weights, which are negative for boxing, but if you just want to do it for self defence their should be no real issues of doing both simultaneously.Kudos,,,,,and do not forget heavy reps with the sqauts:agree::p:;)

and do not forget heavy reps with the sqauts:agree::p:;)
i won't :enjoy::enjoy::enjoy:
It is great for balance, coordination, flexibility and self-defence though at times their can be injuries, ie corneal abrasions, broken nose etc, but start off with light contact and if you wish build up,,,,,If you want to do boxing competitively then step away from weights, which are negative for boxing,
these are the calculated and inherited risks to any contact sport so one planing on starting the sport it can live with them.
if by competitive you mean going national or something no i am not planing on that but will sure do love some serious spars in the local gym

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom