What's new

Tips for men's styling

simple tareeqa hai.. apnay thopray jese thopray ki koi celeb dhoondo aur phir uskay styles dekho google images pe.
bhai woh sab main kar chuka hon bus yahan pay second opinion lay raha hon kyu kay aksar jo pics main acha lagta hay woh result wesa nahi ata reality main

@Nilgiri mr @friendly_troll96 wants your opinion, though I am at loss as to why he is not asking a member of the opposite sex lol. @Nilgiri @Hell hound opinion guys
Mikaal or Abdallah
Mikaal
jFuAvI0V.jpg

Abdullah
993821_470107463099435_47373145_n.jpg

btw the chick Nooray looks super horny in this pic

proxy.php

I'd say the dude below is a tad better looking than the mikaal guy....probably because there's a chick in the picture with him :D

Please don't ask me to judge between guys anymore :P @Chauvinist is better for that hehe

bhai woh sab main kar chuka hon bus yahan pay second opinion lay raha hon kyu kay aksar jo pics main acha lagta hay woh result wesa nahi ata reality main
you seem to have missed the whole point of what you replied to. agar pics walay bnday ki shakal, complexion ap jese hain tuo and you manage to get the same style there's no reason you won't pull it off. i copy everything from the internet and it always works for me.
just copying a style because you saw it on the internet or in the real life for that matter won't work unless the guy whose style you copied has a decent resemblance to you.

@Nilgiri the question was what should i do with my hairs (color and cut) as i am bored with the old one
View attachment 378561 View attachment 378562
tag or quote me when you have seen the pics so i can delete them
yeah i remember how you look.....i would agree with django, try brown/bronze highlights first....it wont be as extreme as grey/silver or hot pink :P

Once you get idea of how it suits you, can go from there. First experiment dont try anything too extreme hehe....

you seem to have missed the whole point of what you replied to. agar pics walay bnday ki shakal, complexion ap jese hain tuo and you manage to get the same style there's no reason you won't pull it off. i copy everything from the internet and it always works for me.
just copying a style because you saw it on the internet or in the real life for that matter won't work unless the guy whose style you copied has a decent resemblance to you.
It is all about carrying yourself with confidence, and if I certain style makes you feel good, then by all means embrace it, even if you look nothing like the chap you are emulating, as long as you have good posture and body language, with @Hell hound a style which has a mid-western look ie jeans with jean jacket or leather jacket would go well as he has quite a rugged alpha look about him.Kudos

yeah i remember how you look.....i would agree with django, try brown/bronze highlights first....it wont be as extreme as grey/silver or hot pink :P

Once you get idea of how it suits you, can go from there. First experiment dont try anything too extreme hehe....
Kudos to that.Kudos

Back
Top Bottom