What's new

Tips for flirting

Is that meant to be one of them jokes that sounds funny in your head but no one else gets it? Or am i the only one who isnt getting it?? lolz

You are very true just wait for a week until you understand:P

I am not a EMo i am a goth

coz both of 'em are 'pretty much the same' :rofl:

cheeky! Ok missy you've made your point. :rofl:

To me they are pretty much the same ...i.e. all weird! hehehe

Thats probably because i cant read and know the difference hena? ;)

You are very true just wait for a week until you understand:P

At this rate it will take much longer because i cant make absolutely anything out of it yet! hehehe

Either its way beyond my intellect ...or its just plain stupid and not funny! :P

Hey back to the thread...where are all the love doctors gone with the flirting tips?? :rofl:

At this rate it will take much longer because i cant make absolutely anything out of it yet! hehehe

Either its way beyond my intellect ...or its just plain stupid and not funny! :P

Decide it for yourself buddy:lol:

Decide it for yourself buddy:lol:

Well i was trying to be polite but since you inisit then i'm definitely going for the latter...sorry to say this pal, but it is plain stupid and definitely not funny! hehehe

QUOTE = Dont act like the you are James Bond in front of women they disreguard you as an idiot,
-James Bond

yes ur rite there is no age for love but flirt k liye age ka hona zarori hai:yahoo:http://www.defence.pk/forums/images/smilies/cute/yahoo.gif

there is a famous joke u might not have heard it i can't find that joke now so writing in my own words

Grandfather: Beta zara andar se meri batteesi to le kar aana

Grandson: Dada abbu abhi khane ka time nahi howa

Grandfather: nahi beta khana nahi khana, saath wali padoson ko smile deni hai :cheers::cheers::cheers:

there is a famous joke u might not have heard it i can't find that joke now so writing in my own words

Grandfather: Beta zara andar se meri batteesi to le kar aana

Grandson: Dada abbu abhi khane ka time nahi howa

Grandfather: nahi beta khana nahi khana, saath wali padoson ko smile deni hai :cheers::cheers::cheers:

joke hai na hum reality ki baat krahe hai
and agar apko jokes yaad arahe hain tou koi joke ki community join kren:sniper:

Back
Top Bottom