What's new

Tips for flirting

You should not provide tips for flirt.
This is very bad.
Try to make real love.
Flirt makes difficulties to build trust between two in later.

:rofl: will u make friendship! hahahaha that is the cheapest line DESI BOYS SAY!!

but overall look flirting inside your league is my advise...if you are average looking go for average girls! some boys don't get it! staying within your league gets you to play the KING! going outside your league aiming beyond your reach will bound to get you nothing! that is why most desi boys find themselves left single & always ready to mingle! until MOMMY gets them a nice PLUMP girl to settle with!

there are 3 kinds of girls from my experience

1) the type that are a hard shell to crack but that is their self defense mechanism because they know they fall too easy & want to defend against "jerks"

2) the type that dig bad boys Initially but want that boy to sober down due to her "INFLUENCE"

3) the type that makes you fall for her & wants you equally as bad & then one day wake up & say i don't hear "the inner voice"... :rofl: this one makes the hunter hunted! :smokin:

Last edited:
Let's put it this way, they are not GOOD at it :)

Top Pakistani pick up line:
"Will you be my fraand?" :D hahahaha

hahahaha :lol::lol:

Asim bhai you made me remember my friend's first Date in a Park where we were providing cover.:P

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Hahaha i cant stop laughing at the 'tips' given in this thread! lol
I gotta admit, atleast you guys try! hahaha
I take it most of you guys are single? lol :p

Sir but you can give us your Vital experience not for flirting but how to have a successful and steady relationship with your Wife .

You still have a wife indicates that you have had a success .;)

Or it implies that she had success...:lol:

Tis a simple recipe really , love for life and the good things it has to offer...which makes one ignore any differences of opinion and clash in personalities...otherwise no two humans can coexist...

Also small caring gestures here and there to let the other person know that they are not taken for granted as just a routine...but loved and appreciated as a spouse.
An unexpected flower on an ordinary day, even offering a glass of water when the other is tired... really small things matter a lot in life...it is all about the personal touch.

Post contains removed!

Last edited:
I've not come across 'emo' term in England before. Is this mainly used in amercia or something??

Btw is this same or similiar to what we call hippies??
yeah Emo's tend to be mentally retarded most of the times.

@^post
not tend to be but surely....lol

Or it implies that she had success...:lol:

Tis a simple recipe really , love for life and the good things it has to offer...which makes one ignore any differences of opinion and clash in personalities...otherwise no two humans can coexist...

Also small caring gestures here and there to let the other person know that they are not taken for granted as just a routine...but loved and appreciated as a spouse.
An unexpected flower on an ordinary day, even offering a glass of water when the other is tired... really small things matter a lot in life...it is all about the personal touch.
hmmmm i am of your type Uncle jee.......mazaa aa gaya aap ke comments parhne ka...... warna flirting to bachon ka kaam hai :lol: losers do that, desperate kids/peoples................... :lol:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom