What's new

Timur: Genious conquerer or savage barbarian?

As per Islam, a (sex or otherwise) slave taken in war has the best chance of freedom by doing what

A) practice their original religion
B) accept Islam

Now that I've dumbed it down to a level where even you can understand it, let me ask you, some hindus were killed or raped and looted but stayed Hindus, but THE REST of the spared ones suddenly discovered the message of peace and love through the ''sufis'' and accepted Islam :) Now which sounds more ''sensible''?

Raped in mandirs according to Timur = taken as slaves? He and his army raped hindu womans. Also hindu slaves were taken out of South Asia to be sold in other makets.

So the only posible decendents of rapes of muslim invaders are hindus if you look in to it logically. Current day Pakistanis muslims were neither taken out as slaves :) and neither their woman raped in mandirs. :azn:

When will you stupid Indians learn the real history of Pakistan ????? You should read Shan's version which is usually held high by many Pakistani members here. It goes something like this :-

Most current day Pakistanis including those posting on PDF are actually descendants of Arabs. The Pakistanis who were slaughtered as Hindus or Buddhists etc. migrated to India during partition. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

You are not funny :rolleyes: No one said we are decendents of arabs. Its rediculous theory of hindus who believe after being raped hindu woman will accept islam. Hindus dont think highly of their womans but still. Especially when likes of Timur only come to plunder and rape and go back.

In similar way hindus insult dalits/lower caste and say only dalit converted in Pakistan while historical facts prove dalit didnt convert to Islam but Christianity & Sikhksm. And Brahmins were first in line to convert in to Islam. Many brahmin still use old surnames and rest claim to be syeds :cheesy:

You are not funny :rolleyes: No one said we are decendents of arabs. Its rediculous theory of hindus who believe after being raped hindu woman will accept islam. Hindus dont think highly of their womans but still. Especially when likes of Timur only come to plunder and rape and go back.

In similar way hindus insult dalits/lower caste and say only dalit converted in Pakistan while historical facts prove dalit didnt convert to Islam but Christianity & Sikhksm. And Brahmins were first in line to convert in to Islam. Many brahmin still use old surnames and rest claim to be syeds :cheesy:

So, you are now a Brahmin convert and no longer the descendant of an Arab ? :D When exactly in the last few weeks did you change your historical stance Pundit ? :D

You Blinded by faith,

Do you know how it feels when a drone strikes and kills one of your family member?

Or some is killed in a bomb blast in pakistan.

This is the same feeling people of Pakistan got when these invaders came and conquered, some of them even killed muslims.

Now after knowing this fact praise those bloody invaders who also killed your Ancestors and Burned Lahore and other cities.

Only Hindus are blinded by faith. They like to believe we are low caste converts by forcé and result of rapes of muslim invaders. Unlike India Pakistani goverment doesnt prohibit taking DNA samples for studies purpose. Even the syeds turned out to be fakes and have local Ancestry.

So most Pakistanis converted because of Sufís, and others for benefits. Many remained Hindus especially Dalits who didnt convert because their status wouldnt change much anyway after converting because muslims still descriminated on basis of castes.

So, you are now a Brahmin convert and no longer the descendant of an Arab ? :D When exactly in the last few weeks did you change your historical stance Pundit ? :D

Im not brahmin convert, majority of syeds are. I didnt change my stance, unless you can find my post where i said it? Dont give excuses now, it only takes few seconds to search. :rolleyes:

The caste thing is more predominant in Pakistan than India these days, even after people converted to Islam you can see discrimination based on castes in your society.

No body thinks Pakistanis are low caste Hindus who got converted to Islam.

Only Hindus are blinded by faith. They like to believe we are low caste converts by forcé and result of rapes of muslim invaders. Unlike India Pakistani goverment doesnt prohibit taking DNA samples for studies purpose. Even the syeds turned out to be fakes and have local Ancestry.

So most Pakistanis converted because of Sufís, and others for benefits. Many remained Hindus especially Dalits who didnt convert because their status wouldnt change much anyway after converting because muslims still descriminated on basis of castes.

Im not brahmin convert, majority of syeds are. I didnt change my stance, unless you can find my post where i said it? Dont give excuses now, it only takes few seconds to search. :rolleyes:

Raped in mandirs according to Timur = taken as slaves? He and his army raped hindu womans. Also hindu slaves were taken out of South Asia to be sold in other makets.

So the only posible decendents of rapes of muslim invaders are hindus if you look in to it logically. Current day Pakistanis muslims were neither taken out as slaves :) and neither their woman raped in mandirs. :azn:

Don't delude yourself. Your forefathers (and foremothers) are the victims of these rapes whether in the mandhirs which they worshipped at then or the fields where they toiled. Recall our Hindu Kush discussion? You are moving in the same direction as that discussion. You must accept reality and not distort history

lol

Only in Sikhs you find gurdawaras on basis of caste like Chamar dalit & Jatts while being same religión and sect. No such a thing in Pakistan, lets not even talk about rest of India when it comes to caste discrimination because of Hindusism.

You may not say it but thats what RSS mandir educated hindus on PDF always remind us of.

Not only its a lie to feel better about themselves but also show how much they think of low castes dalits. Lets face it Indians on PDF are 99% higher caste Hindus and member of RSS.

The caste thing is more predominant in Pakistan than India these days, even after people converted to Islam you can see discrimination based on castes in your society.

No body thinks Pakistanis are low caste Hindus who got converted to Islam.

Don't delude yourself. Your forefathers (and foremothers) are the victims of these rapes whether in the mandhirs which they worshipped at then or the fields where they toiled. Recall our Hindu Kush discussion? You are moving in the same direction as that discussion. You must accept reality and not distort history

The punjabi hindus killed were from us, weather they got killed in hand of hindu King who invaded or muslim King. So when Indian hindus now give it religious color then i can also remind them most of the raped & killed in mandirs were hindu womans. You basically are saying after being raped and their husbands killed they accepted Islam. In that case there wouldnt have been single non-muslim punjabi left. Especially punjabi dalit hindus who centuries later converted to sikhsm & christianity, the most opressed caste.

So if there was any result of these rapes then the Indians on PDF are most likely candidates, especially when Indian goverment prohibit taking samples for DNA testing. Maybe they are afraid the ugly truth will come out

The punjabi hindus killed were from us, weather they got killed in hand of hindu King who invaded or muslim King. So when Indian hindus now give it religious color then i can also remind them most of the raped & killed in mandirs were hindu womans. You basically are saying after being raped and their husbands killed they accepted Islam. In that case there wouldnt have been single non-muslim punjabi left. Especially punjabi dalit hindus who centuries later converted to sikhsm & christianity, the most opressed caste.

So if there was any result of these rapes then the Indians on PDF are most likely candidates, especially when Indian goverment prohibit taking samples for DNA testing. Maybe they are afraid the ugly truth will come out

Historical narratives record that after being raped and subjugated , Hindus in then India en masse converted to Islam. They either joined the harem of their subjugators or converted to secure their future. Offcourse Pakistan and Pakistanis are an exemplary example of this group. Undeniably a certain portion of North Indians were also subjugated by the Muslim barbarians. A tiny portion in comparison to the whole of Pakistan. Given the mentality of that time, one wouldn't be surprised if they converted en masse to Islam as well and if a large portion of them are todays Muhajirs in Pakistan.

Historical narratives record that after being raped and subjugated , Hindus in then India en masse converted to Islam. They either joined the harem of their subjugators or converted to secure their future. Offcourse Pakistan and Pakistanis are an exemplary example of this group. Undeniably a certain portion of North Indians were also subjugated by the Muslim barbarians. A tiny portion in comparison to the whole of Pakistan. Given the mentality of that time, one wouldn't be surprised if they converted en masse to Islam as well and if a large portion of them are todays Muhajirs in Pakistan.

That historical narrative is only supported by PDF hindus and RSS. Hindus on PDF display many signs of being sons of raped mothers. So going by historical facts which is what Timur wrote, his army raped Indian hindus in mandirs then one dont need to be genius to see who are the results of these rapes.

That historical narrative is only supported by PDF hindus and RSS. Hindus on PDF display many signs of being sons of raped mothers. So going by historical facts which is what Timur wrote, his army raped Indian hindus in mandirs then one dont need to be genius to see who are the results of these rapes.

That's humility shown by Sir @shan. Hats off - :agree:

Last edited by a moderator:
I know Indian goverment prohibit taking DNA samples of Hindus. But overseas Hindus can test on 23andme.com for just 99$, excelent service. Especially many on PDF who seem to be decendents of Timur and his army :what:

Back
Top Bottom