What's new

Timur: Genious conquerer or savage barbarian?

He actually slaughtered your ancient Hindu forefathers and massacred and raped Indian Hindu women in northern India especially after the Sack of Delhi. They would line up the Hindu men and kill them one by one.

LOL, yes Pakistanis were always muslims and hence were spared rape and murder by Islamic imperialists :)

Thanks for proving my point, many Pakistanis are blinded by religion and all those weird complexes that go with it and hence worship their conquerors and bask in the glory of their tormentors. Hence many Pakistanis love the Taliban too, if not Pakistani, then afghani. A1kaid, enjoy your imperial state of mind!

LOL, yes Pakistanis were always muslims and hence were spared rape and murder by Islamic imperialists :)

Thanks for proving my point, many Pakistanis are blinded by religion and all those weird complexes that go with it and hence worship their conquerors and bask in the glory of their tormentors. Hence many Pakistanis love the Taliban too, if not Pakistani, then afghani. A1kaid, enjoy your imperial state of mind!

Islam is an imperialist religion btw.... so is there any point?The only language that muslims will understand comes from the barrel of gun or a nose cone of a missile ... Thats about it.If you want to crush them ,crush 100 million or 200 million of them .That will terrorise the ummah sufficiently.... But in long term , its best that they be crushed. Russians and USA have smart strategies for dealing with islam.

He was both, but he was a bad statesman in spite of all the loot he had taken he still couldn't manage to develop a self-sufficient empire or civilization, he did however embellish and enrich Samarkand his capital but that was about it. Also not sure why you as a Turk @Charon seem to like him he attacked the Ottoman Empire in Battle of Ankara 1402 at a time the Ottoman's first tried to capture and besiege Constantinople decades before 1453.
Doesn't matter, Uzbeks consider him national hero and they are brothers. We are from the same race.

Timur ofcourse is a savage barbarian compared to conquerors like Alexander. Before someone says he lived in a different age where atrocities were the norm compare him with Saladin who lived 300 years before him. Saladin was a mighty conqueror but a Chivalrous person.

Did you personally meet him? Alexander Lol what do you know about him other than fantasies

Last edited by a moderator:
Did you personally meet him? Alexander Lol what do you know about him other than fantasies

This is one of the stupidest response I have seen here. In the same token you should not be commenting about Timur here.

This is one of the stupidest response I have seen here. In the same token you should not be commenting about Timur here.

Read your comment first and then see stupidity. I bet you love your civilized British rulers?

Timur ofcourse is a savage barbarian compared to conquerors like Alexander. Before someone says he lived in a different age where atrocities were the norm compare him with Saladin who lived 300 years before him. Saladin was a mighty conqueror but a Chivalrous person.

Saladin's goal was different than that of Timur....Saladin's ultimate goal was Jerusalem.....Timur's goal was to make a huge kingdom....He's comparable to Genghis Khan....and they are very similar in their acts....genius savages!

Back in those days it took an Evil Genius and Savage man to conquer and succeed. You cannot judge historical figures by today's by 21st Century' morality. Even 21st Century is no more moral if you look at the US appetite for Wars and Occupations. Wars and Morality mix only in the minds of FOOLS.

Saladin's goal was different than that of Timur....Saladin's ultimate goal was Jerusalem.....Timur's goal was to make a huge kingdom....He's comparable to Genghis Khan....and they are very similar in their acts....genius savages!

Goal does not decide whether one can kill people at will. Saladin stands out for not doing the same to the non-muslim population of Jerusalem what the Crusaders did to muslims when they captured Jerusalem.

wtf is muslim brothers. atrocitis is just that. muslim Christian or hindu. shows how indoctrinated you are with reilgon of terorr

Not really, You have only recently joined this site, it would have been far better for you to have read my previous comments instead of giving that sweeping statements of me being "indoctrinated".

The reason I said muslims brothers, is because those people who defend him say he was a great Islamic ruler. It was a jab at them. I don't want to insult you but you should not really give sweeping statements.

You dont make sense do you? Those who were killed were hindus. And those who were raped were also hindus and remained hindus and the result of that is Indians on PDF. Timur was proud of how many hindus woman he raped in mandirs, im pretty sure after being raped by Muslims hindus woman will gladly accept Islam right?

You dont make sense do you? Those who were killed were hindus. And those who were raped were also hindus and remained hindus and the result of that is Indians on PDF. Timur was proud of how many hindus woman he raped in mandirs, im pretty sure after being raped by Muslims hindus woman will gladly accept Islam right?

As per Islam, a (sex or otherwise) slave taken in war has the best chance of freedom by doing what

A) practice their original religion
B) accept Islam

Now that I've dumbed it down to a level where even you can understand it, let me ask you, some hindus were killed or raped and looted but stayed Hindus, but THE REST of the spared ones suddenly discovered the message of peace and love through the ''sufis'' and accepted Islam :) Now which sounds more ''sensible''?

You Blinded by faith,

Do you know how it feels when a drone strikes and kills one of your family member?

Or some is killed in a bomb blast in pakistan.

This is the same feeling people of Pakistan got when these invaders came and conquered, some of them even killed muslims.

Now after knowing this fact praise those bloody invaders who also killed your Ancestors and Burned Lahore and other cities.

He was both, but he was a bad statesman in spite of all the loot he had taken he still couldn't manage to develop a self-sufficient empire or civilization, he did however embellish and enrich Samarkand his capital but that was about it. Also not sure why you as a Turk @Charon seem to like him he attacked the Ottoman Empire in Battle of Ankara 1402 at a time the Ottoman's first tried to capture and besiege Constantinople decades before 1453.

well mostly nationalist Turks like him because they see Timur as a Turk Ultra Nationalist leader vs Beyazid Turk Islamic leader.

Last edited by a moderator:
You Blinded by faith,

Do you know how it feels when a drone strikes and kills one of your family member?

Or some is killed in a bomb blast in pakistan.

This is the same feeling people of Pakistan got when these invaders came and conquered, some of them even killed muslims.

Now after knowing this fact praise those bloody invaders who also killed your Ancestors and Burned Lahore and other cities.

When will you stupid Indians learn the real history of Pakistan ????? You should read Shan's version which is usually held high by many Pakistani members here. It goes something like this :-

Most current day Pakistanis including those posting on PDF are actually descendants of Arabs. The Pakistanis who were slaughtered as Hindus or Buddhists etc. migrated to India during partition. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Back
Top Bottom