What's new

Time to Hang Sarbajit Singh ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kasab = 166 death counts

Sabarjit = 0 deaths

Though , spys are not terrorist ?

Hang him if you like, i think if i would be on his place i would rather kill myself...instead living like pig for 30 years in Jail.

Kasab = 166 death counts

Sabarjit = 0 deaths

Hang him if you like, i think if i would be on his place i would rather kill myself...instead living like pig for 30 years in Jail.

14 souls dead, why speak while being gravely ignorant about the subject ?

But why now? Why is this the right time?

It, already has been overdue for 23 years, they said that they didn't have an executioner which they have found now. Plus "world's largest democracy" has set a precedent in "swift justice" which Pakistan needs to learn to adapt to. So this IS the right time IMHO.

Thanks for the medal, coming from you its a praise.

nothing on my first point? you are just proving my pint that you act like a kid.

one is a terrorist proven beyond doubt complete with confessions and video evidence.

The other is not proven .

Is this some sort of revenge for executing a Pakistani hero like Kasab?

Kasab = 166 death counts

Sabarjit = 0 deaths

He's not living a pig's live that's why he is not committing suicide. He has been given better hospitality just like your minister who came and accepted that our hospitality is best. You give innocents treatment like pigs we have seen it in Kashmir also how you treat Kashmiris.

14 souls dead, why speak while being gravely ignorant about the subject ?

It, already has been overdue for 23 years, they said that they didn't have an executioner which they have found now. Plus "world's largest democracy" has set a precedent in "swift justice" which Pakistan needs to learn to adapt to. So this IS the right time IMHO.

he is a farmer and victim of mistaken identity. When you are drunk anything can happen . :P

sarabjit_singh.jpg

Indian terrorist has been munching on parathas for around 23 years now. India has set a precedent that Pakistan should follow. They have been accusing Pakistan, left right and center, without cooperating with Pakistan to finish investigation of the Mumbai attacks - we will never have a conclusion now, nor a prisoner swap.

This is time when we do to this terrorist behind the murder of innocent Pakistanis in Lahore and Multan[Based on our investigation], what Indians did to the terrorist behind the murder of innocent Indians in Mumbai [Based on their investigation]. Why treat them both differently? -Its time to send him to see God.

Whats your opinion ?

looks like someone is piseeeeeed about kasab hanging....

He's not living a pig's live that's why he is not committing suicide. He has been given better hospitality just like your minister who came and accepted that our hospitality is best. You give innocents treatment like pigs we have seen it in Kashmir also how you treat Kashmiris.

We know Pakistanis treat terrorists very well.. Not a single convicted , punished terrorist yet. Though terrorist attacks are a daily occurrence.

BTW, does this mean Pakistanis have finally accepted Kasab as a Pakistani?

Cut that crap..... taking someone's life with out just cause is not ann easy decision for anyone. Judges have a heavy responsibility to ensure justice, they just can't go aroung on hanging spree because the defendant belongs toa specific nationality or that their decision willmake their countrymen happy or look macho.

LOL the reality of Pakistani courts is that they dont really work for people of the Nation rather they work for themselves only.Their pays(monthly) comes from Asian Development Bank on which gov has no control.
n more over they r the ones who have released the Taliban also after their arrests by security forces, who what else can u aspect from people like them:azn:

nothing on my first point? you are just proving my pint that you act like a kid.

one is a terrorist proven beyond doubt complete with confessions and video evidence.

The other is not proven .

Is this some sort of revenge for executing a Pakistani hero like Kasab?

Sarabajit is not proven guilty according to your judicial system EXACTLY how Kasab wasn't proven guilty according to our judicial system.

The prisoner we recently released [Shouldn't have] has said this about Sarabajit.

Recently released Indian spy Surjeet Singh said Friday that Sarabjit Singh is a terrorist and terrorists are neither released by India nor Pakistan

Sarabjit Singh is a terrorist: Surjeet - thenews.com.pk

Indians already are begging for mercy for Sarabajit, an evidence that they pulled all chances of his survival off the table by hanging Kasab and not letting Pakistan finish its investigation hence pulling a political stunt for upcoming elections to score brownie points.

7-Hours ago

Show mercy to Sarabjit Singh: Markandey Katju - India - DNA

He must be hanged, before our govt fails again.

* If you mention me in your next post i do reserve the right to hand you an infraction for a personal attack, should i chose or not to exercise it.

he is a farmer and victim of mistaken identity. When you are drunk anything can happen . :P

He can tell this story to whatever God he has.

Get your stinking crap outa here before I get myself banned, you retard.

We know Pakistanis treat terrorists very well.. Not a single convicted , punished terrorist yet. Though terrorist attacks are a daily occurrence.

Not a single convicted ..... ??? You have gone nuts or are blinded by your lies !!
We hanged a day ago own soldier who killed his officer and we have jailed a own guy for spying for US !!! If you now came up with a reply you are probably blind !!

Sarabajit is not proven guilty according to your judicial system EXACTLY how Kasab wasn't proven guilty according to our judicial system.

The prisoner we recently released [Shouldn't have] has said this about Sarabajit.

Sarabjit Singh is a terrorist: Surjeet - thenews.com.pk

Indians already are begging for mercy for Sarabajit, an evidence that they pulled all chances of his survival off the table by hanging Kasab and not letting Pakistan finish its investigation hence pulling a political stunt for upcoming elections to score brownie points.

7-Hours ago

Show mercy to Sarabjit Singh: Markandey Katju - India - DNA

He must be hanged, before our govt fails again.

* If you mention me in your next post i do reserve the right to hand you an infraction for a personal attack, should i chose or not to exercise.

He can tell this story to whatever God he has.

way to twist the facts Mr.

Surjit did not claim Sarabjit is a terrorist. He was merely explaining why he was released and Sarabjit was not. It is not like he has the proof of Sarabjit's actions. Did you even read the article you posted?

* stop threatening

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom