What's new

Time to Hang Sarbajit Singh ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't put Bala Saheb in same league with terrorists like Osama and Kasab. He didn't order or orchestrated any terror attack to kill innocent people.

He might be extreme but wasn't a terrorist.

As far as Sarabjit is concerned, keep him alive, hang him, do whatever you want, whatever your court decides. It has been 23 years and we haven't tied your hands to avoid his death. Its not our fault but Pakistan's judiciary.

No one is defending a terrorist here, most of the people are asking why sudden excitement to hang him. Where was this resolve to hang Sarabjit for these years ?

Paradox is Pakistan haven't sentenced any terrorist which has committed crimes in past few years and most of them are set free and no one is getting riled up here for punishing them but everyone wants to hang Sarabjit now just because India hanged Kasab.

How about this paradox ?

I gave you reasons for the delay.

No excuse is excusable for NOT hanging him. He should be HANGED

why is it a sacred place for u?

kya madame,kuch bhi kehte ho?

Nankana Sahib, well if it we didn't respect nankana sahib, it wouldn't have been recognized as an "official holy city". Loads of folks do go there to pay homage to the great sikh spiritual leader, my younger brother went there recently with his college mates to pay respects.

What is this, a juvenile tit for tat .."because you hanged one of ours, so we will hang one of yours ". Is there a point you are trying to prove to some one??

Kasab was hanged because he was guilty beyond all measures and his crimes was one off most heinous nature!! if Sabarjit's was the same, then why wasn't he hanged 20 yrs back...why now??

Indian Law stands on it own and does not depend to Pakistani laws to set precedent for it. Pakistan should strives for the same and not be a copy cat.

Still,

when did u give sikhs a fair deal?

A fair trail, full access to state funded lawyers, access to human rights activists like Ansar Burni and a chance to plea for mercy 5 times. It can't get any more fair..He is guilty of a mass murder, he should now get the ultimate shaft.

Yea 23 years in solitary confinement and when i started this thread around 80% world aware Indians didn't even know who he was. You have done a "brilliant" job in owning him.... i must admit your "swift ownership".

Really? You think the Indian government is not asking for his release? If that is not ownership, what is? As for as 80% not knowing/caring, i believe that is a conservative figure. I would wager that 99% don't know about him. It still means nothing, those who know won't disown him.

What is this, a juvenile tit for tat .."because you hanged one of ours, so we will hang one of yours ". Is there a point you are trying to prove to some one??

Kasab was hanged because he was guilty beyond all measures and his crimes was one off most heinous nature!! if Sabarjit's was the same, then why wasn't he hanged 20 yrs back...why now??

Indian Law stands on it own and does not depend to Pakistani laws to set precedent for it. Pakistan should strives for the same and not be a copy cat.

The point is not tit for tat but "learning" from "Humanity's largest democracy's swift deal of justice". Its an epic role model India has set for others which has inspired me in many ways. It should be followed, this dude hasn't had sex for 23 years.. nor has seen, light of the day. Its time to end him and give peace to his victims.

Its not tit for tat. The Indian pigg terrorist had been convicted much before Mumbai saga.

He had been begging for mercy and Indian govt had been asking for mercy thats why he got many years.

Really? You think the Indian government is not asking for his release? If that is not ownership, what is? As for as 80% not knowing/caring, i believe that is a conservative figure. I would wager that 99% don't know about him. It still means nothing, those who know won't disown him.

Indian govt was "whispering" for his release then. If citizens don't know that one of their terrorist is in jail in Pakistan, for 23 years, they would have recognized him, there is no ownership. Manmohan has taken his last option off the table to score a political brownie point, Heil Manmohan.

Very nice.

RAW agent = terrorists.

CIA agents = spy

good good, keep it up.

It cost his country 3 billion dollars, and we are talking about America.. not India, there is a huge difference.

Indian govt was "whispering" for his release then. If citizens don't know that one of their terrorist is in jail in Pakistan, for 23 years, they would have recognized him, there is no ownership. Manmohan has taken his last option off the table to score a political brownie point, Heil Manmohan.

Really? Is this what it is about. Your pants burning with anger about Kasab? What is your take? We atleast insist that our man is not guilty, you have no such excuse. Did you want to parade him as a hero? What's the thinking on this?

Just hang him and get it over with. Why so kolaveri....:D

We didn't have an executioner for many years too, one dude has turned up to work who killed that mad fauji last week. He might pull that damn lever on Sarabajit.--- His victims will finally have peace.

If Court has proved his crime beyond doubt... Go ahead.... Who is stopping you???...what made you to wait for more than 20 years???...
I personally don't believe terrorist should be allowed live let it be kasab, OBL, or any body for that matter.... But then your authorities really believe that sarabjeet is a terrorist or he has been framed??

As i hear and read somany terrorist attacks happened in pakistan almost every day.... ( including killing of your ex prime minister).. Post 9/11 How many terrorist have been sentenced for death till now? Howmany is on pipeline??? What is the number or sarabjeet in it?? Im just being courious

Really? Is this what it is about. Your pants burning with anger about Kasab? What is your take? We atleast insist that our man is not guilty, you have no such excuse. Did you want to parade him as a hero? What the thinking on this?

Unlike you i don't take myself as a "thekedar" of international issues on behalf of Pakistan. Read my first three pages of posts, i have made it clear what his options were and how manmohan ended the glimmer of hope for him to pull an election stunt.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom