What's new

Featured Time to bury the past and move forward: COAS Bajwa

As rightly pointed out by @The Eagle that COAS did mention the criteria, UN Resolution, by which the dialogue can proceed forward. Moreover we all know the stance of current Indian govt which essentially is that they don't want a dialogue with Pakistan when they can control the insurgency in Kashmir.

The message is meant more for the international audience than domestic audience.

The World doesn't care if you want peace or war, you are violating treaties or not, you are violating human rights or not ; all they care is about your relevance to them and how powerful you are..So these gestures and messages may be a good thing but realistically they don't matter...
If they don't matter, then no one needs to get upset over what Bajwa said, correct?

Worst case is what? That Pakistan's leadership has a positive image in the world?

The Indians can try some military shenanigans again, and they'll get an even stronger response this time.

Seems "Daal mein kuch kala hai"!
Yeah - Indian fascist bhaktora fungus infected black pepper.
Otherwise the south asian lentil curry is unmatched in flavor because of the mix of Indian,Pakistani and Bengal ingredients.
But all it takes is one fungus called Bhaktoras and the entire list of ingredients from India are cancerous.

Wow, after all he has to come to the same conclusion. No fight with ----. No one can term him a traitor, What is the different in his saying from NS
bohat dair kar di meherbaan atay atay
result of track 2 negotiations.
Does he not referring Afghanistan to fight with ?
splendid news for regional peace.

I knew it was too good to be true. If anyone ever has or had any doubts about the mentality of Indians..., well this is from 4hrs ago.

Khan-Bajwa Doctrine of Unilateral Unconditional Pacifism

Simple questions to this thinking ...

How to Bury the Past .... ???

On what conditions and grounds .... ???

this approach is destined to fail .... Khan and Bajwa can not bury common past of India-Pakistan unilaterally they need ideal conditions in Present time to achieve this and what is the present of India .... ???

what class and ideology is ruling in India ... ???

Any favourable OR even remotely supporting conditions exist for this NOBEL CAUSE .... ???
BJP India want to bury us and our Chief wants to bury the past. No harm in putting a friendship hand forward but Chief should remember how general Zia was treated when he was invited to India. But can we really trust the Indians while they brutalise the indigenous Muslims and sharpen the sword at same time as they promiscuously spread terrorism in Pakistan? While the Hindjew alliance is in full force there will be no respite for peace.

I think some people are mistakenly equating “burying the past” with “burying the disputes”. The past that needs to be buried includes history of violence and bad blood like 48 war, Conflicts on LoC, 65 and 71 war, Kargil, Pulwama etc. So in essence forget who did what in past and start from scratch to solve all core issues and disputes between the two countries with sincerity. And Kashmir being the core of all issues as has been pointed out numerous time.

forgive me but are you a taliban type jihadi or an indian type braggart?

second most powerful country namely China keeps offering peace to bharat yet on the quiet keeps pummeling it.

top most strong country in the world keeps preaching peace yet is on a murderous rampage all over mid-east in the name of "self-defense". has killed almost every living thing in afghanistan yet is pretending to find a peaceful way out because teletubbies are "winning"

I can assure you I am neither of the two rather I am a realist. My only reservation is "Taali aik hath say nahin bajti". Offers and gestures should be reciprocal. If there was a sane govt in India, then by all means but with this current fascist govt you are not supposed to appease them. You have to take the same tone. This posturing by the super powers you are referring to, only they can afford it. When a country like ours does it, it's taken as a sign of weakness.

You must understand that we will gain nothing by trying to sound nice in front of the world powers. We have been doing this a long time and the results are there for everyone to see. The world of today understands and respects strength, be it financial or military strength.

Secondly, it's not for a COAS to make offers to burry the past. That's more suited to political leadership.

What if India proposes to convert LOC into a permanent border and terms it the only condition of peace with Pakistan. What would be Pakistan's stance on that?

The current LOC is not feasible or sustainable. Our capital Islamabad is few kms from border and puts it in range of many weapons. The muslims of kashmir are more furious and will never accept india.
The only acceptable option i see is india giving back the territory of majority muslims in jammu, kashmir and laddakh to Pakistan. This will be almost half of the IOJK area.

good job. Love you 😍 Imran khan and COAS bajwa for saying things about food security and population and climate change.
But Imran khan you must focus on governance, so far below average performance

Well, well, docile Bajwa at it again. India is only agreed to Ceasefire on LOC because the Yanks pushed them, to be quiet in lieu of their role in future of Afghanistan. Once they suffer a set back in Afghanistan, which they would , the wheels would be off.

Indian for years has refused to discuss any issues apart for terrorism, blaming Pakistan.
How Pakistan has forgotten all that humiliation so quickly!!

Nothing would come out of it, more humiliation when Yanks sort their issues out in Afghanistan.
trusting Indian snakes!! Foolish, very foolish.

take one out of context line and run with it. why can they not read posts before opening their gobs?

Last edited:
In my view Pakistan should continue to engage with everyone other than India for the foreseeable future, if India does not take tangible measures to reverse the actions it has taken in IOK recently.
Why would India do that?

Back
Top Bottom