What's new

Time for Shias to leave Pakistan

Status
Not open for further replies.
That is big talk coming from some one who sees his country from a screen while sitting comfortably in UK and pretends to be all patriotic on internet.:rofl:
How do you know if i cast my vote or not? you seen that on your screen too? :woot:
Whether resident Pakistanis are insane or sane, but what they are not, are deserters like you 'Gora Wanna bees'. The thread is about Shias pogrom in Pakistan, at least show some reverence for the departed.....But that is too much to ask from the likes of you.

The thing is You vote we dont..
so all the mess is your creation not ours...
Instead of writing garbage..take responsibility and correct this mess by voting wisely next time..

But wisdom is what you and most of you resident Pakistanis seriously lack...

Where were you when through out 2009-2011 when Punjabi Sunnis were taken out of bus in balochistan by BLA After checking their ID cards? We felt frustrated condemned Army and ISI like that mass exodus occured but we never questioned our Pakistani identity.

I'm sorry but that sounds incorrect. They indeed targetted Punjabis, but there is no evidence they let the Shia Punjabis go.

Just to put some water on the fire, pls do not get angry by the harsh words used in the article. Shias must be justifiably mad, they must feel this a great insult to them that this is happening in Pakistan - a nation created for Muslims. I do not think anyone wants to separate.

BTW to use the parallels from Balochistan, after Punjabis were targetted, remember the response of the state? Remember the hundreds of dumped balochi militants and even sympathisers by the roadside? Do these people have the same guts to do that to SSP/LEJ? Therein lies the crux - the response!.

The thing is You vote we dont..
so all the mess is your creation not ours...
Instead of writing garbage..take responsibility and correct this mess by voting wisely next time..

But wisdom is what you and most of you resident Pakistanis seriously lack...

Elections are fair? Anyways, we will get there but its the only way to go..

Looks like they have a reason for everything eh.. wonder why the army did what it did for years illegally!

Oh I do not deny that many are dying but a minority is where we fail all the time.. I read somewhere that Pakistan did agree that lot of Pakistani Hindus did migrate to India, is it not shameful for our country? What choice they have when the Shia majority govt. itself and the army cannot offer them help.. They are not soldiers to be a man as you expect the army to be. They will get frustrated and I pray to god it does not happen..

I was never taught any and I was not taught about Ahmadiyas too, what is your point?

I think it is you who are already trapped by hearing such news over and over again, it has desensitized you.. Can't blame you..

besides your hue and cry and a loud sounding nothing. the fact is that LeJ is NOT a majority or ruling pakistan! neither does it have support of the masses.

You can't blame all pakistan and pakistanis for a rouge organisation. you can if you wish a SHIA lead government for all the ills and its choice of idiotic Chief Minisiter cabinet & governor! who are totally inept and incompetent!

like you said you were never taught any difference between shias,sunnis and ahmedis that clearly shows the "common man" has no ill and differences or hate towards one another!

For all PTI supports

Previously in December 2011, Imran Khan had sent a PTI envoy to the Difa-e-Pakistan rally in Lahore who read Khan’s special message in the rally. The Difa-e-Pakistan rally in Multan (January 2012) was organized by the Sipah-e-Sahaba Pakistan, in which Lashkar-e-Jhangvi chief (killer of more than 70 Shias and Barelvis) Malik Ishaq was specially invited to the stage.

PTI Vice President Ejaz Chaudhry attends Difa-e-Pakistan rally in Karachi along with sectarian terrorists | Pakistan Blogzine

Pakistan Shia Genocide: In First 48 Dys of 2013, Over 260 Shia Killed, 500 Injured

More than 260 Shia Muslims were killed and near 500 injured in systematic attacks by excommunicator Deobandi militants (ASWJ-LeJ, Taliban) in various cities and areas of Pakistan in the first 48 days of 2013 (i.e., from 1 Jan 2013 to 17 Feb 2013).

(Ahlul Bayt News Agency) - According to statistics available from ABNA, more than 260 Shia Muslims were killed and near 500 injured in systematic attacks by excommunicator Deobandi militants (ASWJ-LeJ, Taliban) in various cities and areas of Pakistan in the first 48 days of 2013 (i.e., from 1 Jan 2013 to 17 Feb 2013).

It may be noted that both right-wing dominated Urdu media and pro-establishment fake liberal dominated English media in Pakistan misrepresents Shia genocide in Sunni vs Shia sectarian or Hazara specific ethnic terms.

Takfiri Deobandi militants of ASWJ,LeJ etc not only kill Shia Muslims, they have also killed thousands of moderate Sunnis, Ahmadis, Christians etc.

Here is a list of killed Shia Muslims:

Shia protester Rizwan Kazmi killed in Karachi17.2.2013
Pakistan - Quetta Blast Death Toll Reaches 84 Shia Muslims, Including Women and Children16.2.2013
3 Shia Men Shot Martyred in Pakistan15.2.2013
Saudi-Funded Terrorists Kill 2 Shia Men in Pakistan13.2.2013
Pakistan Shia Killings: Shia Banker Martyred in Lahore in a Targeted Attack, 4 Injured12.2.2013
Shiite man 'Mukhtar Rizvi' shot martyred by Sipah-e-Sahaba terrorists in Karachi11.2.2013
Pakistan Shia Killings: Wahhabi Terrorists Kill 4, Including a Father and Son10.2.213
Pakistan Shia Killings: Saudi-Funded Terrorists Killed 3 More Shia Muslims8.2.2013
Pakistan Shia Killings - Two Shia Muslims Shot Martyred in Karachi
Pakistan: A terrorist confessed to have shot martyred 8 Shia Muslims
An injured of the blast on Shiite Mosque passes away 4.2.2013
New Crime of Terrorism in Pakistan: 32 Shia and Sunni Muslims Massacred in Hangu and Karachi
Pakistan Shia Killing - Saudi-Funded Terrorists Killed ‘Sarwar Hussain’ in Karachi
Pakistan: Saudi-Backed Terrorists Killed a Shia and Sunni Police Officials in the Unity Week
Shia Genocide Continues in Pakistan: Shia Muslim ‘Waqar Hussain’ Killed in Karachi
Shia Genocide Continues in Pakistan: Saudi-Backed Terrorists Killed 'Syed Hamid Hussain' in Parachinar
Pakistan: Terrorists Killed Shia Man 'Naber Ali Khan' in Gilgit
Saudi-Backed Terrorists Killed 3, Including 2 Prominent Doctors3.11.2013
Saudi-Backed Terrorists killed 'Shaban Bangash' in Baluchistan18.1.2013
Terrorists killed Shiite 'Maqbool Hussain' in Karachi17.1.2013
-Shia Genocide Continues in Pakistan: 3 More Shias Martyred by Saudi-Backed Deobandi Terrorists
-Pakistan Fires Provincial Govt Over Shiite Killings
-Pakistan: 91 Muslims Martyred in a Suicide Attack and a Car Bomb Blast in Quetta
-Afghans hold demo in Kabul, condemn Shia killings in Pakistan
-Pakistan Shia killing US-Wahhabi legacy
-We Are All Quetta
-Pakistan Prime Minister impose governor's rule clamped on Balochistan, Chief Minister dismissed
-Pakistani Cleric: Government failed clearly to protect the citizens so they have no legitimacy to remain in power
-Terrorists Martyred 3 Shia Muslims, Including Famous leader & Doctor "Riaz Hussain"
-Shia Genocide Continues in Pakistan: Saudi-Backed Terrorists Killed 1 More Shia Muslims in Karachi
-Pakistan: 9 Shia Muslims Martyred at the Beginning of New Year 2013
Photos: Mass Protest in Ireland Against Shia Genocide in Pakistan
Photos: Mass Protest in Houston USA Against Shia Genocide in Pakistan
Photos: Mass Protests in Melbourne Australia Against Shia Genocide in Pakistan
Photos: Hundreds of People Protests in New York Against Shia Genocide in Pakistan
Photos: Hundreds of Shias Protests in Toronto, Canada Against Shia Genocide in Pakistan
Photos: Mass Protests in Dallas, Texas Against Shia Genocide in Pakistan
Shia protesters in London call for army action, rule of law / Photos
Photos: Mass Protest in Manchester Against Shia Genocide in Pakistan
Photos: Mass Protest in Auckland (New Zealand) Against Shia Genocide in Pakistan
Photos: Mass Protest in Kufa, Kadhimiya (Iraq) Against Shia Genocide in Pakistan
Photos: Mass Protest in Banglore (India) Against Shia Genocide in Pakistan18.1.2013

Pakistan Shia Genocide: In First 48 Dys of 2013, Over 260 Shia Killed, 500 Injured

pls iran, help these people, because pakistan can't

Elections are fair? Anyways, we will get there but its the only way to go..

Elections can be very fair if the "Free people" of Pakistan bother to go vote instead of sleeping at home all day on election day.
I have been to Polling booth in Pakistan twice..and all i saw was "Paindoos" being transported in tractor trollies like goats and sheep..by Feudal lords..and all of them surely vote for whichever Lord brings them for "City visit" after giving them 1000 Rs pocket money...
In 2008 election when Zardari Party won only 3.5 caror people bothered to vote...and out of them only 1 caror voted for PPP..
But for the rest of the years all 17 caror suffered and moaned...
Less than Half Pakistanis are registered voters and out of those 2/3 rd dont vote...
http://www.ecp.gov.pk/VoterStats.aspx
How much votes can the Politicians Rig? 1 caror?

Even that will not effect election results if even 70% registered voters go and vote on election day and vote wisely.

So who is to blame here?
The 9 odd caror pakistani registered voters who didn't bother to vote...

I'm sorry but that sounds incorrect. They indeed targetted Punjabis, but there is no evidence they let the Shia Punjabis go.

Just to put some water on the fire, pls do not get angry by the harsh words used in the article. Shias must be justifiably mad, they must feel this a great insult to them that this is happening in Pakistan - a nation created for Muslims. I do not think anyone wants to separate.

BTW to use the parallels from Balochistan, after Punjabis were targetted, remember the response of the state? Remember the hundreds of dumped balochi militants and even sympathisers by the roadside? Do these people have the same guts to do that to SSP/LEJ? Therein lies the crux - the response!.

firstly like i said earlier over the decade MORE sunnis died than Shias in pakistan. currently the government is mostly shia lead.

as for the SSP,LeJ being dumped well guess what they are banned organisation and are being targeted by the army along with TTP.

if this was not the case the SHIA cleric wouldn't have been asking the army to come in!

Army should take over to end Balochistan violence: Shia cleric – The Express Tribune

but the only reason army is not walking in is because if it does without the order of the government it will lead to a backlash from BLA and they will gain popularity! claiming it to be an anti baloch move!

the army NEEDS to be called in it can't just go where it wants to! so the question is will PPP call in the army?

and army is made up of SHIAS and SUNNIS alike so any claim of LeJ and Army being in bed is total Horse Sh*t!

why all indians are showing so much concered for pakistani shia community :undecided: :undecided:

i think this is going to be the biggest problem if do not controlled. Pak army must intervene here before UN interfere here and name it as genocide.

besides your hue and cry and a loud sounding nothing. the fact is that LeJ is NOT a majority or ruling pakistan! neither does it have support of the masses.

You can't blame all pakistan and pakistanis for a rouge organisation. you can if you wish a SHIA lead government for all the ills and its choice of idiotic Chief Minisiter cabinet & governor! who are totally inept and incompetent!

like you said you were never taught any difference between shias,sunnis and ahmedis that clearly shows the "common man" has no ill and differences or hate towards one another!

Oh that is why Ahmedis are to sign on the form declaring themselves as Non-Muslim? I get it, fun talking to you au revoir!

Dawn News is doing propaganda
honestly speaking
in My region in Gujrat,hafizabad,Mandi bahulldin i never heard Shia,s killed by Sunni,s in last 10 years
Shia,s killing may going on in Balochistan and Wazrastion
but in my region there is peace

why all indians are showing so much concered for pakistani shia community :undecided: :undecided:

We are your neighbors :D and any condition in pakistan directly affects us.
we are just posters here otherwise GOI have not uttered a single word wrt it.

Its not just about being Shia, no one cares about Hazaras because of their race too, not even their own Shia brothers. They have got the worst deal. Had targeted killing on such a scale been happening against Shias in Sindh you d see a much stronger reaction, both politically and militarily.

They are going after the weaker(as a group) shias first, Hazaras and Baltis, the "mainstream shias" will be next. Its very organized and systematic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom