What's new

Time for Shias to leave Pakistan

Status
Not open for further replies.
why all indians are showing so much concered for pakistani shia community :undecided: :undecided:

Bcz Indians dont have anything to do
thay love pakistan more than a local pakistani love pakistan
Pakistan,Pakistan,pakistan,pakistan,ISI,ISI,Hafiz saeed,Hafiz saeed yeh job hai indians ki 24/7

We are your neighbors :D and any condition in pakistan directly affects us.
we are just posters here otherwise GOI have not uttered a single word wrt it.

seriosusly sir believe me we dn't need ur sypamty or protest

do care abut ur problem

Elections can be very fair if the "Free people" of Pakistan bother to go vote instead of sleeping at home all day on election day.
I have been to Polling booth in Pakistan twice..and all i saw was "Paindoos" being transported in tractor trollies like goats and sheep..by Feudal lords..and all of them surely vote for whichever Lord brings them for "City visit" after giving them 1000 Rs pocket money...
In 2008 election when Zardari Party won only 3.5 caror people bothered to vote...and out of them only 1 caror voted for PPP..
But for the rest of the years all 17 caror suffered and moaned...

So who is to blame here?
The 9 odd caror pakistani registered voters who didn't bother to vote...

The problem is not the people who voted; even if they were transported in 'tractor trolleys like sheep' or because they were just 'paindoos'.
I've seen similar 'paindoos' in India who took money and other gifts from politicos (sometimes from even more than one party); rode in the arranged 'sawaaris' and then finally voted for whoever they (the paindoos) wished for.
Guys who were just assumed to be 'paindoos' are neither born stupid nor do they grow up to be stupid.

Its the guys who did not vote that are more at the root of the problem. Who are these guys? "Educated, affluent and supposedly aware people". In other words, people like you.

Kahan jayenge? They are being screwed everywhere. Maybe in western countries they will be alright, but even there, because the Iran thing, everyone suspects them.

The problem is not the people who voted; even if they were transported in 'tractor trolleys like sheep' or because they were just 'paindoos'.
I've seen similar 'paindoos' in India who took money and other gifts from politicos (sometimes from even more than one party); rode in the arranged 'sawaaris' and then finally voted for whoever they (the paindoos) wished for.
Guys who were just assumed to be 'paindoos' are neither born stupid nor do they grow up to be stupid.

Its the guys who did not vote that are more at the root of the problem. Who are these guys? "Educated, affluent and supposedly aware people". In other words, people like you.

exactly.....
But i am a Dual nationality holder and a Non residential Pakistani..so don't count me in.

Bcz Indians dont have anything to do
thay love pakistan more than a local pakistani love pakistan
Pakistan,Pakistan,pakistan,pakistan,ISI,ISI,Hafiz saeed,Hafiz saeed yeh job hai indians ki 24/7

Of course, we really love you. The whole lot. :D

Kahan jayenge? They are being screwed everywhere. Maybe in western countries they will be alright, but even there, because the Iran thing, everyone suspects them.

There is no other country in the world (perhaps besides Iraq) where Shia are getting massacred. Pakistan has failed to protect them, and thats why other solutions should be sought.

Oh that is why Ahmedis are to sign on the form declaring themselves as Non-Muslim? I get it, fun talking to you au revoir!

:rofl: so when you couldn't argue against my defence of shia brothers you brought in ahmedis nice going mate now run ;)

No one suspects "Shias" cause of Iran, maybe in Arab countries but not in western world. In western countries no one knows if you are a Shia or Sunni unless you tell them. Heck I would be surprised if many westerners even know the difference. Boat loads of Hazaras coming to Australia these days.

exactly.....
But i am a Dual nationality holder and a Non residential Pakistani..so don't count me in.

Aha; I see, you are a 'dual nationality holder' like Hussain Haqqani.

Oh so you don't vote. So you don't count for anything at all. Not even in your contribution to your country. Just as you can shrug off the responsibility for the conditions prevailing therein. :D

Of course, we really love you. The whole lot. :D
this is serious question
indians should ask themself
why thay dont live without Us
Pakistan,Pakistan.Pakistan,Pakistan,Pakistan.ISI,ISI.ISI.Hafiz saeed,hafiz saeed and pakistan yeh sab kuch app log karte rahty ho 24/7

There is no other country in the world (perhaps besides Iraq) where Shia are getting massacred. Pakistan has failed to protect them, and thats why other solutions should be sought.

its not like that.......its not only about shia sir every community is facing some sort of problem

suspects who???? what are you talking about mate? shias or sunnis both are dying due to a few insane elements so should everyone pack up and run away?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom