What's new

Time for a fresh start - Rename Pakistan

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know what you mean but these CARs are undesirables, nobodies. Why link in with them. Need something which will make Pakistan stand out from the rest. Right now when people think Pakistan they immediately think of Afghanistan and all the bad connections which come along with it.

Changing your name will Not replace Afghanistan.

Indus wont help. The IND will be common to India Indiana indonesia indica. We have No industry otherwise industrial as well.

If you wanna Flirt with fascism. Try more creative ideas like making all first born fight in kashmir.

Btw you have one british flag. Feed ishaq dar well

Modern Pakistan has nothing do with Iran or Afghanistan.

I See a Pakistan more similar to Afghanistan and Iran than India.

On what basis do you postulate this ?

Yes Pakistan is difficult to pronounce, every day pha pha pha,.. Pakistan. Islamic republic of Pakistan... then ends with Stan??? Common need to change it.

I propose new name BeautyLand or Indus is also good, other suggestion is MANIA . Simple and lovely :smitten::smitten::smitten:

Changing your name will Not replace Afghanistan.

Indus wont help. The IND will be common to India Indiana indonesia indica. We have No industry otherwise industrial as well.

If you wanna Flirt with fascism. Try more creative ideas like making all first born fight in kashmir.

Btw you have one british flag. Feed ishaq dar well

I suggested Indus because of the Indus river which goes back to the start of Pakistani civilization with the Meluhhans. It has a historical and cultural significance.

Yes Pakistan is difficult to pronounce, every day pha pha pha,.. Pakistan. Islamic republic of Pakistan...

I propose new name BeautyLand or Indus is also good, other suggestion is MANIA .

You have Won a Trip to Turkey

You are such a wise man.didnt expected such a foolish thread from you.

This title of "Islamic republic of Pakistan" is too harsh on the tongue. How many stans exist? Too many. Its too common. Need to become unique. Pakistan needs to be re imagined, reconstructed to be fit for the modern world.

Rename it.

I propose Indus.

It ties in with the cultural, historical and geographical heritage and separates it from all the stans especially Afghanistan. Its time to delink and and create a new identity.

Hi,

You are correct---. Look at the name---" the land of the pure---"---and the public---most criminal and corrupt in the world---.

So---yes---the name needs to be changed--- SINDH---

I suggested Indus because of the Indus river which goes back to the start of Pakistani civilization with the Meluhhans. It has a historical and cultural significance.

No tribe living in Pakistan remotely trace their history back to the alleged IVC civilisation.

Even tribes in sindh say they are turks kurds or mongols.

River nile goes through many countries with many hidden civilisations.

My mutton chops idea is not bad

Hi,

You are correct---. Look at the name---" the land of the pure---"---and the public---most criminal and corrupt in the world---.

So---yes---the name needs to be changed--- SINDH---

"Land of the pure" is obnoxious. Nobody likes people who are full of themselves or state the obvious like "Islamic republic" blah blah yes we get it. Need to be warm and inviting to attract tourists and trade. Another reason to change.

Pakistan is on the continental cusp and will forever face identity crisis like Turkey unless dealt with. Its a hybrid mixture.

That crisis is mainly in your head actually. The People are hip to the idea of Pakistan

No the common "stan" is the reason. It would also be beneficial to tone down the obvious. We all get it Pakistan is Muslim and for Muslims. No need to shove it down peoples throats.
By that reasoning ppl who are named "Mohammad" should then also change their names bcuz there is no need to shove down ppl's throats that u r a Muslim :disagree:

A name is an identity. It doesn't mean anything like shoving it down ppl's throats. It's just something u r proud of...that's all.

Also Pakistan is Pakistan...the name isn't changing.

Part of the renaming will be to destroy this province concept totally.

Administrative units are for the government of islamic Republic of Pakistan to decide.

You can join a political party who cater to your aspirations.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom