What's new

Time dubs Prime Minister Manmohan Singh as 'underachiever'

Zqfvppa.jpg

India's right-wing Hindu Nationalists are just scapegoating Manmohan Singh.

The reality on the ground in India for a common Indian has not changed much in the last 65 years; only the media narrative has.
And the reality is that India remains home to the world's largest population of poor, hungry and illiterate people who still defecate in the open.

Haq's Musings: 63 Years After Independence, India Remains Home to World's Largest Population of Poor, Hungry and Illiterates

So says the biggest illiterate on PDF
You forget that India also has the 2nd largest population in the world

He is Such a Dump a&& , even my Pet Dog TIPU can server as a Better PM then him...

Atleast TIPU Barks !!! & is aggressive for his Territory by occasionally peeeeing to serve as a warning for the intruders ... I bet ur PM cant even do that...

put a blue turban & specs on Tipu. You might not be able distinguish between the two:lol:

You mean like this....:lol:

270917_10150953504049592_593539413_n.jpg

So says the biggest illiterate on PDF
You forget that India also has the 2nd largest population in the world

You Have to look at World with eyes of conspiracy lover then only you can achieve the high level of spirituality to understand the message.

Prime Minister Manmohan Singh on Monday slammed a Time Asia report that dubbed him “The Underachiever,” saying that it represented another example of bias and inaccuracy in the news media. “It is not 100% accurate by any stretch,” he fumed. “It is only 98% accurate at most.”

Finance Minister Manmohan Singh added: “The India underachievement story is intact.”

A Congress party spokesman derided the characterization of the Prime Minister in the Asian edition of the U.S.-based magazine. “It has been said that Manmohan Singh is an overrated economist and an underrated politician. After eight years as Prime Minister, half of that statement remains true. This is quite an achievement,” he said.

An unnamed spokesman for 10 Janpath, home of Congress President Sonia Gandhi, issued a statement that read in part: “Since 2004, Dr. Singh’s standing instructions have been to do as little as possible while keeping the seat warm for when Sri Rahul Gandhi plucks up the courage to assume the position that is his by dynastic right. In this regard, we would say that Dr. Singh has not only achieved, he has possibly overachieved by a tad, to the point where we wish he would actually do something until Rahul-ji makes up his mind.”

MPs from the Bharatiya Janata Party stormed into Parliament in protest. Since the House is not in session, they held a hastily arranged press conference on the steps of the Lok Sabha at which they vociferously defended Narendra Modi.

The editors of the Hindu, Times of India, Business Standard, and the Hindustan Times issued a joint statement that said: “It is high time that the Indian media stopped paying such close attention to what weekly magazines in western countries say about our leaders and about our great nation. We, as representatives of the national media, need to have more self-belief. And our citizens need to move beyond the era where what someone outside India says about us is taken more seriously than what is said about us inside India. Unfortunately, we are nowhere near that time so we gave prominent mention to the Time story on all of our front pages Monday.”

The editor of Time Asia said in a statement: “Who wrote that headline? I’m giving them a raise.” :lol:

India Overachieves in Prickliness Over ‘Time’ Cover - India Real Time - WSJ

"Jai Jawan, Jai Kisan" - Lal Bhadur Shastri

"Garibi Hatao" - Indira Gandhi

"Jai Jawan, Jai Kisan, Jai Vigyan" - Atal Bihari Vajpayee

"......................................................" - Manmohan Singh

Look SS there is only 3 Democratic Party in India ... BJP , JDU , CPI... all other Parties r headed by some or the other Family ...

Shiv sena ... Thackery family ...

Congress ... Ganda Family...

AKD... Badal family...

RJD... lalu Family ...

BSP... Maya & her Family...

BJD... navin Patnaik & his Family...

DMK... Karuna & His Family...

ADMK... Jaya & her Family...

TMC... DIDI & Her Family...

SP... Mulayam & his Family ...

MNS... Thackery Family again...

TDP... Naidu Family ...

Odisha CM Navin Patnaik ,son of late ex-cm of Odisha Sri Biju Patnaik is bachelor and has no kids . And never took part in politics before his father's death.

"Jai Jawan, Jai Kisan" - Lal Bhadur Shastri

"Garibi Hatao" - Indira Gandhi

"Jai Jawan, Jai Kisan, Jai Vigyan" - Atal Bihari Vajpayee

"......................................................" - Manmohan Singh

Me Mahan ,Sonia Balwaan,Chu*ia Hindustan

TIME also dubbed Miley Cyrus as the 88th MOST INFLUENTIAL PERSON ON EARTH not too long ago. I wouldn't take anything it wrote too literally anymore.

Odisha CM Navin Patnaik ,son of late ex-cm of Odisha Sri Biju Patnaik is bachelor and has no kids . And never took part in politics before his father's death.
Still He has his Nephews & Other Relatives in His Party ... He may be a Non-corrupt (I dont believe it as i was in Orissa for a Vedanta Project & Saw how his Government Favored Vedanta Group Although the Company was doing illegal Land garbing )

But He belongs to the Bunch of SICKularist who have given a Free hand to Missionaries in Orissa...

TIME also dubbed Miley Cyrus as the 88th MOST INFLUENTIAL PERSON ON EARTH not too long ago. I wouldn't take anything it wrote too literally anymore.

well, this story is significant b'coz if the same charge was said by the opposition BJP than the congress would have argued that this is politicized etc. or by Indian media also no heed would had been given to it. But coming from a neutral source & a reputed magazine is important as there is no bias at all. Also is that not the general feeling among the masses that the present govt. has indeed failed India???

i would dub his as

"just around the average, as mediocre as Jones on the forum." his capability if any has been hurdled by the women behind the scene.

Wooow.. even Time has come to know that this fatichar PM is good for nothing.

Back
Top Bottom