What's new

Time dubs Prime Minister Manmohan Singh as 'underachiever'

Sure atleast Tipu is Better than Rahul GAYndhi ... Lets Hope after that Sonia would go back to Italy & manage to get her previous Job...as... i dont Waitress , Pole Dancer now who really cares...

My Dog TIPU getting elected is much better then Congress Puppy MMS... Atleast he can Scratch his ears by his own & Can do Potty without other Permission...

And Atal was never get married. Shall I call him impotent for that? Shall I call Modi impotent as he is not married? I am tempting to call them but I would not. Personal insultings never helps. And it will bring me to your level. Its shameful that people like you are staying in Maharshtra.

Agreed. Congress has become worthless. My concern is BJP is also heading on same path.BJP is clueless, and dont know what to do

BJP is BJP's biggest enemy. They have such a wonderful chance to succeed.. but infighting is spoiling the fun for party & people. Every one wants to be the leader.. too much democracy within the party is too bad. They need to unite under one strong leader.. & Gadkari is definitely not that person.

And Atal was never get married. Shall I call him impotent for that? Shall I call Modi impotent as he is not married? I am tempting to call them but I would not. Personal insultings never helps. And it will bring me to your level. Its shameful that people like you are staying in Maharshtra.
Now Who Told u cant be impotent or Gay even after being married i think U should read the History of ur Leader Chhha Chhha Nehru...

& I dont really really care if u Insult Modi or Atal ... Cozz i Dont Worship them like u Worship ur Sonia Devi & Rahul GAYndhi...

Its shameful that people like you are staying in Maharshtra.
So what Can u Do about it... even local MNS Gundas know me very well & they Never Mess with me ... :lol:

BJP is BJP's biggest enemy. They have such a wonderful chance to succeed.. but infighting is spoiling the fun for party & people. Every one wants to be the leader.. too much democracy within the party is too bad. They need to unite under one strong leader.. & Gadkari is definitely not that person.

I see Advani as only option BJP have. Other leaders like Jaitly, Sushma, are good but doubt if they are PM material.

Infighting is Meant to Happen in BJP As it is a Democratic Party Unlike NAZI Congress party which is headed by Hitler GANDIS where u cant Express ur Dislike & only way of getting higher Post is by A&& kissing of the GANDIS...

I see Advani as only option BJP have. Other leaders like Jaitly, Sushma, are good but doubt if they are PM material.

Time for old man to fade into the sunset. With Jaitly & Sushma.. neither will accept the other's superiority. Throw all your weight behind the most successful administrator & man manager... & that person is Mr Modi..

Infighting is Meant to Happen in BJP As it is a Democratic Party Unlike NAZI Congress party which is headed by Hitler GANDIS where u cant Express ur Dislike & only way of getting higher Post is by A&& kissing of the GANDIS...

Of-course.. but too much is too bad either. Look what's going on in Karnataka.. If BJP had a strong central leadership to govern the state leaders.. situation wouldn't have reached the kind of embarrassing state it has reached now!

Now Who Told u cant be impotent or Gay even after being married i think U should read the History of ur Leader Chhha Chhha Nehru...

& I dont really really care if u Insult Modi or Atal ... Cozz i Dont Worship them like u Worship ur Sonia Devi & Rahul GAYndhi...

So what Can u Do about it... even local MNS Gundas know me very well & Never Mess with me ... :lol:

And what can you do about I am abusing BJP. Nothing.feeling helpless? :yahoo:

Time for old man to fade into the sunset. With Jaitly & Sushma.. neither will accept the other's superiority. Throw all your weight behind the most successful administrator & man manager... & that person is Mr Modi..

Of-course.. but too much is too bad either. Look what's going on in Karnataka.. If BJP had a strong central leadership to govern the state leaders.. situation wouldn't reached the kind of embarrassing state it has reached now!

The problem with odi is he wont get support of other parties due to his anti muslim image.Even JDU their biggest supporter wont support them.

The problem with odi is he wont get support of other parties due to his anti muslim image.Even JDU their biggest supporter wont support them.

It's not so much do with his anti-muslim image.. but every political party being opportunistic, trying to cash in on his negative image. If it bothers JDU that much.. they might as well call their alliance off with BJP, since Modi is a big part of BJP. If BJP brings itself to a position where they can emerge as single largest party.. you'l see those regional parties trying to join the bandwagon. It's politics... morals & ethics doesn't count for much here. It's only self interest that matters.

Congress counters Time magazine's 'underachiever' remark against PM

Congress on Sunday countered the "underachiever" remark against Prime Minister Manmohan Singh made on the cover of TIME magazine's Asia edition saying what the UPA has achieved under his leadership is by no stretch of imagination "under achievement".

"In the past eight years the UPA government headed by Prime Minister Manmohan Singh has provided political stability, social harmony, internal cohesion, economic growth and a greater role in global affairs. This by no stretch of imagination is under achievement," party spokesperson Manish Tewari said.:what:
His remarks came in response to questions on the TIME magazine's Asia edition featuring 79-year-old Singh on its cover, whose title, with his portrait in the background, reads 'The Underachiever - India needs a reboot'.

The issue of the magazine, which will be out next week, says Singh appears "unwilling to stick his neck out" on reforms that will put the country back on growth path.

Taking potshots at the Prime Minister on the issue, oppsoition BJP pointed out a "sharp contrast" between the way the Time looked upon Singh and Gujarat chief minister Narendra Modi, who was also featured in the magazine some time back.

"While a story on Gujarat chief minister Narendra Modi was that he meant business and gave a message of prosperity, security, infrastructure development and progress to the country specially people of Gujarat, the other Indian who has been featured is Prime Minister Manmohan Singh, who is giving a message of despair, disillusionment, corruption, leaderless economy and downslide of Indian rupee," said BJP leader Tarun Vijay.

However, the Congress spokesperson refused to comment on the comparison being made by the BJP between the two descriptions.

A Congress leader speaking on the condition of anonymity, however, tersely said, "We have no intention of comparing Manmohan Singh and Narendra Modi."

Cong counters Time magazine's 'underachiever' remark against PM - Hindustan Times

Of-course.. but too much is too bad either. Look what's going on in Karnataka.. If BJP had a strong central leadership to govern the state leaders.. situation wouldn't reached the kind of embarrassing state it has reached now!
Look SS there is only 3 Democratic Party in India ... BJP , JDU , CPI... all other Parties r headed by some or the other Family ...

Shiv sena ... Thackery family ...

Congress ... Ganda Family...

AKD... Badal family...

RJD... lalu Family ...

BSP... Maya & her Family...

BJD... navin Patnaik & his Family...

DMK... Karuna & His Family...

ADMK... Jaya & her Family...

TMC... DIDI & Her Family...

SP... Mulayam & his Family ...

MNS... Thackery Family again...

TDP... Naidu Family ...

So out of democratic Party JDU is a Small Party Compared to BJP so not much problem ... CPI they have the Worse infighting in Indian Politics So Much they have Split into No. of groups even then they r a Smaller Player Compared to BJP...

BJP is the Only party which was never Controlled by a Family or where Dynasty Politics is Strictly not allowed ... So every local leader thinks he is Better then other... let me tell u BSY is not a Corrupt leader he didnt stole a penny from government ... the case going on him is for favoring some party for Land Sale as a CM that too worth of 15 crore land... now thats not big case when Compared to other CMs...

the Guy is little Pissssed on BJP cozz he was removed from Cm post unnecessarily it was like BJP bending on Media Pressure ... so he wants to get back as the CM... BJP cant allow it out of Media Fear so he does this Drama to remove his Frustration ...

all the CM's made in Karnataka where non-Corrupt let that be Sadanand Gowda or the present Choice Jagdish Shettar ...

BJP would be much more in a Arranged manner if they had a Dictator on the Top post ... now MoDi is some what of that Kind so RSS wanna make him one ... but More dictatorship will also mean Disaster cozz even BJP may turn into yes sir, no Sir, u r the master Sir party like Congress...

And what can you do about I am abusing BJP. Nothing.feeling helpless? :yahoo:
Like i said i Dont care u what ever say about BJP or its leader cause i dont worship them like u Do Congress... & If u really wanna see what can i do then then Abuse me & Give me ur Correct Address ... i think i have done here ... so no point of replying u any more...

Look SS there is only 3 Democratic Party in India ... BJP , JDU , CPI... all other Parties r headed by some or the other Family ...

Shiv sena ... Thackery family ...

Congress ... Ganda Family...

AKD... Badal family...

RJD... lalu Family ...

BSP... Maya & her Family...

BJD... navin Patnaik & his Family...

DMK... Karuna & His Family...

ADMK... Jaya & her Family...

TMC... DIDI & Her Family...

SP... Mulayam & his Family ...

MNS... Thackery Family again...

TDP... Naidu Family ...

So out of democratic Party JDU is a Small Party Compared to BJP so not much problem ... CPI they have the Worse infighting in Indian Politics So Much they have Split into No. of groups even then they r a Smaller Player Compared to BJP...

BJP is the Only party which was never Controlled by a Family or where Dynasty Politics is Strictly not allowed ... So every local leader thinks he is Better then other... let me tell u BSY is not a Corrupt leader he didnt stole a penny from government ... the case going on him is for favoring some party for Land Sale as a CM that too worth of 15 crore land... now thats not big case when Compared to other CMs...

the Guy is little Pissssed on BJP cozz he was removed from Cm post unnecessarily it was like BJP bending on Media Pressure ... so he wants to get back as the CM... BJP cant allow it out of Media Fear so he does this Drama to remove his Frustration ...

all the CM's made in Karnataka where non-Corrupt let that be Sadanand Gowda or the present Choice Jagdish Shettar ...

BJP would be much more in a Arranged manner if they had a Dictator on the Top post ... now MoDi is some what of that Kind so RSS wanna make him one ... but More dictatorship will also mean Disaster cozz even BJP may turn into yes sir, no Sir, u r the master Sir party like Congress...

Like i said i Dont care u what ever say about BJP or its leader cause i dont worship them like u Do Congress... & If u really wanna see what can i do then then Abuse me & Give me ur Correct Address ... i think i have done here ... so no point of replying u any more...

Same here . No pint to replying a moron anymore.I dont worship Congress. I hate them too. i hate BJP too. You gotta problem with that .Really not my concern. Dont give me those dhamkis. I am too big for you. You played your spoof. Please dont bother to reply.

Same here . No pint to replying a moron anymore.I dont worship Congress. I hate them too. i hate BJP too. You gotta problem with that .Really not my concern. Dont give me those dhamkis. I am too big for you. You played your spoof. Please dont bother to reply.
Hahaha Congressi... Next Time Dont mess with a Hindu Nationalist ... Teach ur other Kangressi friends too ...

& I dont give Dhamkis ... If u took it as a Damki... then calm down... I am not Stubborn Kongressis to Fight on irrelevant issues ...

I am too big for you
LOL u... U silly Child Labour... :lol:

Well, he overachieves in turning a blind eye to corruption in India. Attaboy, job well done, prime minister.

When all the hoo haa against Sonia was going on about her PM candidature, I said the same thing, let her be one, rather than control everything from the background.

The most powerful person in the ruling party should be PM.

Are you crazy?! She'd take the country to oblivion! BTW she cannot become the PM because people won't vote for her and even if they do, she will just end up getting snuffed by some or the other political enemy. Hence she won't be the PM.

But I hope she forwards Baba G's (Rahul Gandhi) candidature forward. That would be the final nail on Congress' coffin from India's politics.. :D

Back
Top Bottom