What's new

Time dubs Prime Minister Manmohan Singh as 'underachiever'

MMS has done better than and drastic changes in our lives than any PM India had. His last tenure is very bad but it doesnt mean that we call him by names and insult him. His first tenure as PM is fairly good and as FM he done good things to our generation. Most of the youngsters doing jobs in multimillion industries and in abroad just because his policies as FM. But people are just hellbent on insulting him in in parliamentary language.

MMS is not overrated or under achiever rather he is is first PM of india without any power to make effective policy changes.When Sonia is super PM and her kitchen cabinet unconstitutional NAC is running the policies then its obvious that economy will go to the drains.MMS did wonder as finance minster coz he had full support of PVNR.

Do you have any idea about what you are talking? Its PVN Rao who brought Manmohan Singh from Financial Advisor Committee and made Finance Minister, which resulted in India becoming one of the fasted growing economy in the world. The reforms were made by MMS and we are reaping its benefits. His credentials can make anyone way better than most of the FMs of many countries.

Unfortunately, MMS don't have aby control on anything but still when Pranab resigned and MMS took control of financial matters, both BSE and NSE rose to 17500 and 5300 respectively (approx figure of last week closing time)

It brought some sort of positive sentiment. If coalition partners don't interfere in each reform MMS wants to make, even with dozens of scams, India will develop faster, attracts more FDI and growth of domestic industries.

One of the most unfortunate decision in Indian politics, a decade long govt. It will have severe consequences in the future too....

Its my habit that if i don't know about a subject i don't comment.

Plz, do some research and u will be surprised to know the industries minister in the PVN Rao.

It was Rao himself today India's economy is reaping the benefit of the Rao's work.

Rao was a modern day chanakya who have made a old and retired bureaucrat (manmohan singh) to execute his instructions and policies.

Whatever MMS have done its the thinking and vision of PVN Rao.

It was MMS's first job as a legislator otherwise he was a babu all of his life and a YES man of course. :angel:

Its my habit that if i don't know about a subject i don't comment.

Plz, do some research and u will be surprised to know the industries minister in the PVN Rao.

It was Rao himself today India's economy is reaping the benefit of the Rao's work.

Rao was a modern day chanakya who have made a old and retired bureaucrat (manmohan singh) to execute his instructions and policies.

Whatever MMS have done its the thinking and vision of PVN Rao.

It was MMS's first job as a legislator otherwise he was a babu all of his life and a YES man of course. :angel:
I don't remember the author of an article published in The Economic Times who was in touch with MMS during 1991 and MMS said to him we are going to change India.

MMS is economist from Oxford University. Even foreign economic advisors, a lot of them, calls MMS as the father of India's Economic Reform not Rao. It was MMS visions and ideas that made PVN Rao to make FM, the job he did to his best.

Even now, economy and financial experts say that MMS hands are tied and they frequently talks about MMS capabilities and what he can do if he has the leash of Indian Economy. So I would rather take their words over yours.

Lets just agree to disagree.

The Zionist are now going after Manmohan Singh trying to demolish the reputation of a good man.

^^ Even Congress have selected amnesia when it comes to recognizing Rao's contribution to the nation.

Why is MMS is labeled by Times as underacheiver? It has more to do with politics.

MMS has done better than and drastic changes in our lives than any PM India had. His last tenure is very bad but it doesnt mean that we call him by names and insult him. His first tenure as PM is fairly good and as FM he done good things to our generation. Most of the youngsters doing jobs in multimillion industries and in abroad just because his policies as FM. But people are just hellbent on insulting him in in parliamentary language.
He is Such a Dump a&& , even my Pet Dog TIPU can server as a Better PM then him...

Atleast TIPU Barks !!! & is aggressive for his Territory by occasionally peeeeing to serve as a warning for the intruders ... I bet ur PM cant even do that...

He is Such a Dump a&& , even my Pet Dog TIPU can server as a Better PM then him...

Atleast TIPU Barks !!! & is aggressive for his Territory by occasionally peeeeing to serve as a warning for the intruders ... I bet ur PM cant even do that...

Hope tipu will be PM atleast for 5 years like atalji. Atalji was thrown out of power by people in 2004. MMS successfully elected as second time PM. BJP should make Tipu as their PM candidate for sure. May be he can won some elections for them :rofl:

One thing is pretty clear.... MMS was doing well as FM when his party wasn't under the grip of Nehru-Gandhi dynasty. & it's the only time that happened & the country moved forward towards progress. Now that the reigns gone back to the family.. things have started moving backwards. After all these guys wants to make sure their party is recognized as the party of poor & that slogan of 'roti kapda makan' still works. Moment people start living better.. congress's existence as a party becomes redundant as they thrive on exploiting poor & minorities.

One thing is pretty clear.... MMS was doing well as FM when his party wasn't under the grip of Nehru-Gandhi dynasty. & it's the only time that happened & the country moved forward towards progress. Now that the reigns gone back to the family.. things have started moving backwards. After all these guys wants to make sure their party is recognized as the party of poor & that slogan of 'roti kapda makan' still works. Moment people start living better.. congress's existence as a party becomes redundant as they thrive on exploiting poor & minorities.

Agreed. Congress has become worthless. My concern is BJP is also heading on same path.BJP is clueless, and dont know what to do

put a blue turban & specs on Tipu. You might not be able distinguish between the two:lol:

Hope tipu will be PM atleast for 5 years like atalji. Atalji was thrown out of power by people in 2004. MMS successfully elected as second time PM. BJP should make Tipu as their PM candidate for sure. May be he can won some elections for them :rofl:
Sure atleast Tipu is Better than Rahul GAYndhi ... Lets Hope after 2014 election Sonia would go back to Italy & manage to get her previous Job...as... i dont know Waitress , Pole Dancer now who really cares...

My Dog TIPU getting elected is much better then Congress Puppy MMS... Atleast he can Scratch his ears by his own & Can do Potty without others Permission...

He's not even the actual PM in power... just a face for Sonia Gandhi who actually rules the country using him as a mask.
manmohini_manmohan-singh-sonia-gandhi-cartoon.jpg
manmohini:rofl::rofl:

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom