What's new

Tim Horton set any new single day global sales record in 61 years

Marble Slab Creamery
Marble Slab Creamery (Marble Slab) is an American chain of ice cream shops

View attachment 916355
Again not much love given to the NorthEast

but looky here:

Area servedUnited States, Canada, Guam, Puerto Rico, Bahrain, Kuwait, Oman, Pakistan, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates

how did they find Pakistan but miss the New York, LA, Chicago, and Boston areas? I don't get it.. :meeting:

I can probably find dozens of examples like this. In my research for some Team USA threads I'd stumble upon it often.

Speaking of Ice Cream there's only 2 Dairy Queens in my entire state and they are all an hour away.

Meanwhile look at the countries it is in..it's in @#$% Guyana too!! Which has a population of like 20 people WTF??
Area servedUnited States, Canada, Bahamas, Bahrain, Brunei, Cambodia, China, Guyana, Indonesia, Kuwait, Laos, Mexico, Panama, Philippines, Qatar, Thailand, Trinidad and Tobago, United Arab Emirates, Vietnam

LMAOOOOO marble slab is in Pakistan???

That’s actually crazy.

I think it could be franchise owners making a pitch.

LMAOOOOO marble slab is in Pakistan???

That’s actually crazy.

I think it could be franchise owners making a pitch.

The craziest stuff can be found without searching very hard.

It's even crazier when you have seen commercials on tv for something for decades and find out the nearest one is 500 miles away...but hey they have some in Papua New Guinea or something..

STFU you are too far away! Why do you torture us so with your commercials..every night..for decades.

Last edited:
Why are all you guys hating on people who can afford an overpriced coffee?

Just because the poverty in Pakistan is so widespread, shouldn't make you think people who are wealthy are part of the problem. They're not. They are a key part of the solution. Wealth creators are required in Pakistan. The problem is the not people who can afford a landcruiser, or people who can afford a fancy overpriced coffee, the problem are the people who's Landcruiser is paid for by taxpayers money. The problem is the people who have the power and control. The wealthy should never be confused with them.

Many wealthy people are in the same social circles as the corrupt elite - it's necassary to do business, but they aren't the problem.
They can be a part of the solution, doesn't mean they necessarily are.

They create jobs, sure, but many of them refuse to pay taxes or even pay their employees properly.

I'm not gonna argue on what they can do, but rather what they are currently doing.

DHA Lahore is literally half of Lahore. It's always open and it welcomes everyone. I go there regularly to party with friends.
1676319614488.png

Google says it's 25%, which is still a lot.

But judging by how you describe DHA it sounds pretty good, because it creates planned areas with modern infrastructure, clean and safe environments which also attracts business.

DHA Lahore is literally half of Lahore. It's always open and it welcomes everyone. I go there regularly to party with friends.
Does most of it look like the video linked above or is that just a specially unique one?

View attachment 916359
Google says it's 25%, which is still a lot.

But judging by how you describe DHA it sounds pretty good, because it creates planned areas with modern infrastructure, clean and safe environments which also attracts business.

Does most of it look like the video linked above or is that just a specially unique one?
Older phases don't look like that, but still they are significantly more modern and cleaner than the rest of the country.

I was born and raised in a village its not a phase but ingrained in my blood city dwellers don't get the feeling of being in a pind the tree shades, the endless fields. Apna Graan Howe toota di Cha Howe Vaan di manjhi Howe sir thale baah Howe 💪

Kalay anghrez have no place in PK should just F off to some western country and do their transgender stuff there.

Ironically I have seen more transgenders in Pakistan than here :lol:

Lets get you back to your pind, you have a TLP rally to attend and then the weekly hunt for a blasphemer :lol:

Ah I just love pind people, so wholesome aren't they.

What kind of a daft people are you? Your country is literally defaulting and you are having a coffee...

Most of these are dual nationals probably. Locals don't have the purchase power anymore apart from those being sustained on inheritance money.

I say more Lahoris should queue in Tim Hortons. I hope they are paying GST on the coffee.

Secondly it showcases to foreign investors that Pakistan is open for business.

No surprise here, all the looted haram money endsup in DHA. Its the families of the haramkhor mafia that are too impressed from western stuff that they will push n shive each other just to get their hands on a western coffee brand. Imagine the love for west in these ppl, they will loot n sell anything to look western and live there when daddy retires n takes the looted stash.

No surprise here, all the looted haram money endsup in DHA. Its the families of the haramkhor mafia that are too impressed from western stuff that they will push n shive each other just to get their hands on a western coffee brand. Imagine the love for west in these ppl, they will loot n sell anything to look western and live there when daddy retires n takes the looted stash.

Insane, luxurious and at times grotesque and extravagant houses all over DHA VI and other phases, with prices touching 40-45 crore rupees.

Overdesigned and tacky in many cases as they are developers project and famous architects not involved. But many are good designs as well and with good finishing.

Last edited:
And the thing is its not bad to have western brand coffee, the irony is that one of the poorest country in the world, about to be bankrupt, its leaders roaming the world begging for aid, its ppl in queues for wheat that a goat wont eat, ppl ravaged from floods... And the elites of the same country breaks a 61 years world record for a single day sales is a shame.

Back
Top Bottom