What's new

Tim Horton set any new single day global sales record in 61 years

In Pak it's a huge thing when folks go to a western foot outlet such as McDonald's. In the UK it's a trashy place where the regular low income folks eat at.

If you watched Alina's video, you will know that she is absolutely correct. Her retarded classmates used to mock her for not littering and being organized by calling her a burger. She made a great point that if this is what it means to be a burger then Quaid-e-Azam was a burger because keeping your country clean and being organized are the values of Quaid-e-Azam. Good thing she wasn't raised here or she might have also picked up "great values" such as littering your country and being disorganized.

@Bleek @PakFactor @VCheng
The last time I went to Pakistan, I bought a bottle of coke. Instead of throwing it away, I kept it on me so I could through it at home.

My relatives said its okay, this is Pakistan, just throw it on the side of the road.

That shit infuriated me.

Pakistanis claim to defend Pakistan and love it, but even they treat Pakistan like a literal trash-bin shithole.

Thankfully we're seeing major cities and some rural areas start to raise awareness about this, but the sad truth is that jahil loog of Pakistan will never change.

The last time I went to Pakistan, I bought a bottle of coke. Instead of throwing it away, I kept it on me so I could through it at home.

My relatives said its okay, this is Pakistan, just throw it on the side of the road.

That shit infuriated me.

Pakistanis claim to defend Pakistan and love it, but even they treat Pakistan like a literal trash-bin shithole.

Thankfully we're seeing major cities and some rural areas start to raise awareness about this, but the sad truth is that jahil loog of Pakistan will never change.
These fools don't even realize this contradiction.

Pakistanis deserve the danda treatment because it is the only way to get them to do the right thing.

That shit infuriated me.

Outside of home, isn't there a trashcan in public places? It is a major pain for anyone to lug all the trash home if you go out. Even conscientious people will get tired of it and start littering. Solution should start with providing public bins.

From Morocco to Iran, you will find cleanliness, even in poor areas. However, as soon as you enter Pakistan, you will find loads of dirt and people being comfortable with it and things will remain like this till you cross the entire South Asia.
In my part of the city in Lahore, we have people throwing garbage in the center divider (width 3-4 feet) of a main road which is at least a KM long. LWMC has a fvck tonne of people cleaning it every morning. In IK's tenure I complained on citizens portal for LWMC to install dustbins at appropriate distance on the sides. You know what they said? No one wants dustbins in front of their shops / houses and we're fine with picking the garbage so we're closing your complaint.

At that moment in time I prayed for someone to drop at least 5 nuclear bombs on this country to rid the world of our stupidity.

Most people lined up thought they were giving away Canadian Immigration with every double-double..

Roll up the rim to win and immigrate out of failed banana republic of Pakistan.

Why is this? 🤔

We need a socioculture psychological study to find the root cause.
Corrupt to the core. Morally corrupt. Socially corrupt. Financially corrupt. Religiously corrupt.

Last edited:
In my part of the city in Lahore, we have people throwing garbage in the center divider (width 3-4 feet) of a main road which is at least a KM long. LWMC has a fvck tonne of people cleaning it every morning. In IK's tenure I complained on citizens portal for LWMC to install dustbins at appropriate distance on the sides. You know what they said? No one wants dustbins in front of their shops / houses and we're fine with picking the garbage so we're closing your complaint.

At that moment in time I prayed for someone to drop at least 5 nuclear bombs on this country to rid the world of our stupidity.
I live in Lahore too and what you stated is 100% correct. What the f**k is wrong with our people? Our entire population needs to be put in re-education camps to learn how to live like civilized people.

That shit infuriated me.

Yep, i told off a driver off for doing that on my last trip. He just casually slowed the car down to the side of the road and chucked out a drinks can right next to beauty spot.

That shit infuriated me.

When these same people go overseas, they tell their children to throw trash in the bin and not litter the streets. The hypocrisy of our people truly knows no bounds.

@VCheng @313ghazi

When these same people go overseas, they tell their children to throw trash in the bin and not litter the streets. The hypocrisy of our people truly knows no bounds.

@VCheng @313ghazi

I was in Hunza this summer bro and it was incredible. So clean. I saw bins even on hiking trails and they're regularly cleared. It was the cleanest place in Pakistan. I spoke to a security guard at Baltit fort, he said the locals clear out the bins and the local govt takes away the rubbish.

Similarly i was in Fez a few years ago in Morocco, went with my parents and they have this habit of getting up early every day, even on holiday. So we were walking through the bazaar in the morning and all the shop keepers were cleaning the street just outside their shops. Rubbish went into donkey carts (the ancient bazaar is too narrow to get vehicles in) and was taken away.

People need to take responsbility for their own actions first and foremost, then the state or private sector need to act to get rid of large scale rubbish.

In our village people burn their rubbish, you don't see a lot on the street, unless idiot children have thrown sweet wrappers, but as soon as you go into urban areas, there is filth everywhere. Only in the nicely planned expensive parts you see regular cleaning.

@VCheng @313ghazi

It is not just this trash issue. consider this:

Flight to Pakistan from the Western hemisphere: Orderly drive to the airport. Properly parked. Get cart to take luggage and get in line for check in. Well behaved kids. Smooth check in. Wait in lounge prior to boarding patiently. Get on board according to zones called by gate agent. Stow luggage properly. Sit in assigned seats. Smile at passengers around, may be even introduce yourself and have a pleasant chat. Obey crew commands. Have a nice flight.

The plane lands in Pakistan, the same people undergo a Jekyll and Hyde transformation. Everybody gets up before plane parks. Start screaming at kids to gather all bags and belongings. Rush to the door when it opens. Elbow people out of the way to get to the Entry Controls. Preferably bypass them totally with some high up patha leading the way. Have an argument or two on the way out with an unlucky passenger or staff. Go out into the freedom of the wild. Spend time there.

Flight from Pakistan back to the Western Hemisphere. Start late, and drive insanely to get to airport. Stop in the No parking Zone to unload. Hire a porter to manage the three mountains of cartons, boxes, paiti-size suitcases and the two kitchen sinks made of carved wood with inlaid brasswork. Cut through the crowds and line for check in led by a tout, ADC or or suitable low-level patha assigned for the role. Check in overweight bags and argue for twenty minutes over charges, holding everyone up. Go through controls and wait in the lounge. Put up dirty shoes on furniture to leave stains everywhere. Smoke half a pack in the No Smoking Area. Take a dump and leave toilet unsuitable for use for 24 hours. Board the plane. Sit in any seat you like and argue with the passenger whose actual seat it is to make them change their mind. Scowl at everyone around you for the rest of the flight and bark commands to the crew in broken Urdu spoken in a bastardized Pinglish accent. Put your bags in the most convenient overhead bins, not where your seats are. Don't listen to the crew commands, and chat on the phone to some important person, telling them exactly what you are doing with a move by move commentary in a loud voice. Light up a cigarette if you think highly of your status. Let kids jump off empty seat while passenger arrive. Plane takes off. While plane is climbing, leave seat to go to the bathroom and leave it after half hour, all wet, clogged up and unfit for anybody else to use for the rest of the 14 hour flight, taking all the tissues, napkins, soaps and anything else that you find useful all for yourself on the way out. Let kids play in aisles screaming and shoutng for the next seven hours. Tell them to take seats for the food. Make a mess eating and then keep kicking the seatback in front of you every three and half minutes for your exercise and for no one else to be able to sleep. Repeat as necessary.

The plane lands somewhere in the Western hemisphere. The same people wait for the plane to stop and the fasten seat belt light goes off. Gather your bags. Leave plane row by row. Get in line for Entry Controls. Gather luggage and leave airport by pre-arranged means.

What is it about the air and the water in Pakistan that causes such changes? Utterly fascinating study in human behavior. :D

Last edited:
It is not just this trash issue. consider this:

Flight to Pakistan from the Western hemisphere: Orderly drive to the airport. Properly parked. Get cart to take luggage and get in line for check in. Well behaved kids. Smooth check in. Wait in lounge prior to boarding patiently. Get on board according to zones called by gate agent. Stow luggage properly. Sit in assigned seats. Smile at passengers around, may be even introduce yourself and have a pleasant chat. Obey crew commands. Have a nice flight.

The plane lands in Pakistan, the same people undergo a Jekyll and Hyde transformation. Everybody gets up before plane parks. Start screaming at kids to gather all bags and belongings. Rush to the door when it opens. Elbow people out of the way to get to the Entry Controls. Preferably bypass them totally with some high up patha leading the way. Have an argument or two on the way out with an unlucky passenger or staff. Go out into the freedom of the wild. Spend time there.

Flight from Pakistan back to the Western Hemisphere. Start late, and drive insanely to get to airport. Stop in the No parking Zone to unload. Hire a porter to manage the three mountains of cartons, boxes, paiti-size suitcases and the two kitchen sinks made of carved wood with inlaid brasswork. Cut through the crowds and line for check in led by a tout, ADC or or suitable low-level patha assigned for the role. Check in overweight bags and argue for twenty minutes over charges, holding everyone up. Go through controls and wait in the lounge. Put up dirty shoes on furniture to leave stains everywhere. Smoke half a pack in the No Smoking Area. Take a dump and leave toilet unsuitable for use for 24 hours. Board the plane. Sit in any seat you like and argue with the passenger whose actual seat it is to make them change their mind. Scowl at everyone around you for the rest of the flight and bark commands to the crew in broken Urdu spoken in a bastardized Pinglish accent. Put your bags in the most convenient overhead bins, not where your seats are. Don't listen to the crew commands, and chat on the phone to some important person, telling them exactly what you are doing with a move by move commentary in a loud voice. Light up a cigarette if you think highly of your status. Let kids jump off empty seat while passenger arrive. Plane takes off. While plane is climbing, leave seat to go to the bathroom and leave it after half hour, all wet, clogged up and unfit for anybody else to use for the rest of the 14 hour flight, taking all the tissues, napkins, soaps and anything else that you find useful all for yourself on the way out. Let kids play in aisles screaming and shoutng for the next seven hours. Tell them to take seats for the food. Make a mess eating and then keep kicking the seatback in front of you every three and half minutes for your exercise and for no one else to be able to sleep. Repeat as necessary.

The plane lands somewhere in the Western hemisphere. The same people wait for the plane to stop and the fasten seat belt light goes off. Gather your bags. Leave plane row by row. Get in line for Entry Controls. Gather luggage and leave airport by pre-arranged means.

What is it about the air and the water in Pakistan that causes such changes? Utterly fascinating study in human behavior. :D
It's almost like they transform into completely different creatures. It's easily one of the most bizarre things I have ever seen in my life and it still manages to amaze me.

Back
Top Bottom