What's new

Tim Horton set any new single day global sales record in 61 years

Uncultured elite ina nu ki pata roti da swaad te lassi da zor 💪🏼💪🏼
When I lived abroad, I also missed Roti and Lassi(kachhi :D). I used to make roti with a glass and frying pan. Now I am back home and I miss western cuisine.
Come to Pakistan to enjoy some concrete 🤣🤣 Elite mindset.

Pind de jame te pinda te jaye elite culture and concrete jungles will be the end of this country.
I am an Urban guy, born and raised here. Why should I care about village life. If you love it so much, why don't move back there?

When I lived abroad, I also missed Roti and Lassi(kachhi :D). I used to make roti with a glass and fring pan. Now I am back home and I miss western cuisine.

I am an Urban guy, born and raised here. Why should I care about village life. You love it so much, why don't move back there?
Bro your Swati lassi is fake as hell, please don't call it lassi, it's not real, just yogurt water or something

I am an Urban guy, born and raised here. Why should I care about village life. If you love it so much, why don't move back there?
As an urban guy I went through village phase after seeing way too many village lifestyle vlogs on YouTube - but I grew out of it so there's hope for Great Janjua

Although I still plan on retiring somewhere in rural Punjab, that'll be my ideal go to retirement spot- smoking hookah, taking care of my goats and cows, seeing my Fields and a manly end, not in a hospital somewhere but on my own land

Lahore has a huge Canadian population. They usually fly in for the winter. This is the only nationalist patriotic thing to do as a Canadian in Pakistan.

One can hardly go wrong with food business.

Naivety comes in primal carnal form to you, doesn't it.

Hmmmmm.

I’m looking for investors for a Starbucks in DHA Lahore. Our profit margins will be through the roof. 1 coffee will only be 2000 rs. We can even get Starbucks expired baked goods for free and sell it for 5000 rs. These elites won’t care as long as it’s western made.

Who’s down?

Even though I can afford it but still I won't pay 500 - 600 rs for a cup of coffee

Quetta walai pathan k dhabai ki chai ftw

I am not a big fan of these overpriced western coffee brands. The only reason I would go to these if I needed some time off from street shopping or catch up with someone -- not for their actual coffee or food. So I guess they serve a purpose.

Tim Hortons looks like they are expanding big in the region. Last I heard they were on track to open some 100+ stores across India this year.

My employees go to Dhaaba to eat and drink, And I go to Tim's to eat/drink. Nothing wrong with either.
Right there……

Happy to hear that you are rich.
But don’t forget to take those dhaba ppl to Timmy’s once in a while 😀
That might give thm some motivation or something

Last edited:
Tim Hortons is crap now here in canada, since being bought by non canadian companies….now they serve crappiest coffee of all and its so unanimous here…..even mcdonalds is better coffee or even a good/busy gas station

Stupid Pakistanis doing it for their social media accounts, poori qaum ajkal bas vlogs aur tiktok pe lagi hui ha…..doubt if they even know its not even owned by canadian anymore, been bought off by overseas investors. Now they serve pre-frozen crap

How much it gonna cost them to bring over the stuff or they make it locally?

But hey it created few jobs at least even if its in dha. Obviously only ones with money will go there, just like to any mall in pak you need to have money to spend

Why do Pakistanis always vilify their affluent?
Somehow they think everyone is corrupt no matter what.

There are people who are rich like me who provide jobs to poor people like my employees.

My employees go to Dhaaba to eat and drink, And I go to Tim's to eat/drink. Nothing wrong with either.

All of us are Pakistanis and all of us suffer inflation differently.

Every country has rich and poor.

Some people's problem now a days is that they can't tolerate wealthy people because of their political bias as if these same different classes of people didn't exist previously.

The problem is not the affluent class rather their tax evasion. You see whenever taxes are imposed, these wealthy people use their influence to avoid them and mostly divert their taxes to the less fortunate ones. Most of these people would be deriving income from agriculture/real estate etc etc which are virtually tax free. These guys happily indulge in conspicuous consumption but are unwilling to pay their due share of taxes.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom