What's new

Tibetan protest against hu jin tao(pics)

How much Dalai lama pay for self burning performance?

Self burning is peaceful protest? Are you ok man ?

I am a big supporter for democracy, freedom and human right. But I dont pity any tibetans acting like the ones in the pics.

yes but we didnt invade arunachal, u invaded tibet.

you did not invade because you are a baby of UK. India never existed.

yeshi-body_2177847k.jpg

This guy must be a professional protestor, he's all over the place in Europe, India, etc.

These are no ordinary protesters. These are religious extremists, no different than your suicide bombers/terrorists.

this is becoming a shame for India to host such a eye catching SUMMIT, with such noises as "tibetan protest".

I would say Russian and Brazilian leaders would be unhappy about this, when a emerging bloc which could shape the future of the world interrupted by such an ugly "protests".

look at world media, it's certainly not an honor for India,

BRICS summit shadowed by Tibet protests - Yahoo! News

yes but we didnt invade arunachal, u invaded tibet.

The facts is that Tibet peacefully rejoined the motherland when Dalai Lama signed the 17pt agreement.

Dalai-Lama-Mao-Zedong.jpg

17article.jpg

This guy must be a professional protestor, he's all over the place in Europe, India, etc.
'

This must be the best Tibetan protest picture ! :rofl:

TibetProtestor.jpg

this is becoming a shame for India to host such a eye catching SUMMIT, with such noises as "tibetan protest".

I would say Russian and Brazilian leaders would be unhappy about this, when a emerging bloc which could shape the future of the world interrupted by such an ugly "protests".

look at world media, it's certainly not an honor for India,

BRICS summit shadowed by Tibet protests - Yahoo! News

Precisely. You do not bite the hand that feed you.

India gave them safe havens for decades and yet the Tibetan leaders allow their followers to embarrass their host country in front of the whole world.

The Tibetan who set himself on fire is reported dead. Did he accomplish what he was aiming for if not what now ?

So the drama begins and Indians are once again champions of human rights :pop:

I do feel bad for the Tibetans. Hope Tibet and China sit down and resolve this matter peacefully which will in the long run be good for all the parties involved in it.

Back
Top Bottom