What's new

Tibetan protest against hu jin tao(pics)

so you will decide:lol:..give them little bit power inside tibet and call them back inside tibet.
They dont want independence and this ghost is going to haunt you in future.
India will continue to grow and you will see labour shifting from china to india due to increase in the gdp ppp of china.

I am just saying that you will have to call them back..they are not our citizens.

Very unlikely that China wants this group back, maybe their children are distinctly possible. So they will have to become Indians citizens and assimilate into your societies, and some perhaps will leech on your tax payers.

They have a right to protest in a peaceful manner. The way the Indian riot police is treating them is disturbing.

Very unlikely that China wants this group back, maybe their children are distinctly possible. So they will have to become Indians citizens and assimilate into your societies, and some perhaps will leech on your tax payers.

They dont consider themselves as indians and neither we do.
They have hatred towards chinese.so its not possible to keep them here.Although they thank us for keeping them here and for education

I have no idea that we have this much Tibetans here in India.
very disturbing photos with this much determination they will surely get there freedom.

I have no idea that we have this much Tibetans here in India.
very disturbing photos with this much determination they will surely get there freedom.
At the end of the world they sure will get freedom to burn at whatever place they like.

i always wonders why syed shah gilani/hafiz sayeed/zaid hamid type guys do not set themselves on fire for the kashmir people and there pain ?

If they really care about kashmiri people all the three should set themselves on fire than only the world will take them seriously.

They dont consider themselves as indians and neither we do.
They have hatred towards chinese.so its not possible to keep them here.Although they thank us for keeping them here and for education
Dalai lama will take care of them, no need worry.

It is unfortunate that there is so little realistic hope for Tibet without a lot of bloodshed.
At best India can only offer them a home and ensure their ancient culture and wisdom is not lost.

At the end of the world they sure will get freedom to burn at whatever place they like.

At the end of the world it will be too late for you to realize how many human breaths you have wasted.

Let china give free to Tibetan is like asking India giving up Arunachal. Stop talking useless.

call them back,its only soln.
either now or later on..

you are watching young guys here not old;)
At the time they left Tibet, they are no more our civilian.

Let china give free to Tibetan is like asking India giving up Arunachal. Stop talking useless.

At the time they left Tibet, they are no more our civilian.

yes but we didnt invade arunachal, u invaded tibet.

Back
Top Bottom